Comfort Keepers of Jackson Tennessee

Reviews of Comfort Keepers of Jackson Tennessee

4.7

October 25, 2017

By JamesH

Comfort Keepers is a reliable agency and they do what they say they will do. The services have been helpful with doing little things around the house.

October 13, 2017

By Carolyn P_1

I would tell someone about Comfort Keepers because the ladies in the office are really nice, and we are like one big happy family. Comfort Keepers has made life easier by being with my loved one and going on errands for him and anything else he needs.

October 13, 2017

By Richard C_2

I would recommend Comfort Keepers because the service was fast. Having the services from Comfort Keepers helped make my life easier because they cleaned my apartment really well.

September 13, 2017

By Ida M

I would rate Comfort Keepers 100 percent. They are nice people and they do what they are supposed to do, they are friendly and easy to get along with. Comfort Keepers comes in and helps us with house work like washing, cleaning, and giving medicine.

September 13, 2017

By Sallie W

Comfort Keepers is very good and they are accurate. The service has helped the most by helping me get around. They help me with anything I need done such as drying off my feet after a shower. They get my clothes ready for me.

By Micky S

Comfort Keepers has done well with us. I'm able to have someone with the client during the day, which allows me to go to work.

By Ruth A_3

I have been very pleased with Comfort Keepers, they are very professional, they keep in close contact, and the caregivers are good. The services from Comfort Keepers help it so that my mother has care and we don't have to do it. They give us peace of mind.

By Lew T

Comfort Keepers has been reliable. We have worked with them for a long time. The care just isn't a big deal to me. It doesn't effect me much.

July 27, 2017

By Arvin S

Comfort Keepers has good services. Anytime I have called with a problem, they have always been really nice. My husband has Alzheimer's, so the services from Comfort Keepers give me a chance to get out of the house and clear my head.

July 21, 2017

By Margie A

Comfort Keepers is wonderful to work with, the caregivers are excellent, and the agency matches them to my loved one perfectly. I live in another town, so when my mother has doctor appointments, the caregivers bring my mother to meet me, which is very helpful for me.

August 16, 2012

Excellent service and quality care given to my mother-in-law.

From Comfort Keepers of Jackson Tennessee

We help seniors live happy, healthy lives in the comfort of their own homes by providing quality, compassionate care and safety technology solutions to preserve independence and contribute to a better life.

Our caregivers provide customized assisted living in the comfort of your home. Using our Interactive Caregiving philosophy of care, we provide companion, homemaker, and personal care services. We do this while keeping our clients active both mentally and physically and by paying close attention to nutrition and safety.

Photos of Comfort Keepers of Jackson Tennessee

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 30+ Miles To Provide Care.

Screening