Ellison Home Care Agency, Inc

Contact Now

Reviews of Ellison Home Care Agency, Inc

Patricia3 July 27, 2012

I absolutely love the person that they sent me. My husband was the one who receives the care but he already passed away a month ago. I think I had somebody for 8 or 10 days. They were recommended to us. My husband lived in Harbor Health and needed a 24-hour companion and that is how they put me in touch with them. I would also absolutely recommend Ellison Home care to others. No doubt about it.

SherryA June 13, 2012

Wow, I just can't say enough about Dorothy. My husband who is completely incapacitated is a current client of Dorothy. We had long term insurance. Dorothy has gone above and beyond what was needed to earn our business. I had a staff of medically skilled caretakers caring for my husband and Dorothy went so far as to take them on as her medical staff to accommodate my family even though skilled medical services is not typical of what she actually does! But, she realized that not only were these skilled nurses his caretakers, she realized that they were also his companions ad She took on the Administration role, financial medical billing and even secured additional caretakers in skilled medical expertise in the event that they are off. She is thoughtful, considerate, professional, efficient. I would definitely recommend her services to others!

From Ellison Home Care Agency, Inc

Providing compassionate, reliable and affordable care for seniors:

Ellison Home Care Companion Agency, Inc., founded in 2010, is privately operated, professionally managed, and fully insured and bonded. We consist of certified Home Health Aides (HHA's) and Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs); collectively they possesses decades of experience working in nursing homes, assisted living environments and in private home settings.

We specialize in working with clients suffering from dementia, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, strokes, and a host of other mental and physical ailments. All staff members are knowledgeable about the specific needs of seniors, are extremely dedicated in fulfilling the needs of their assignments and have boundless respect for their clients, their client's needs and their client's families.

We know that we are an excellent alternative to self-employed aides, who may not have the ability to provide true, reliable round the clock coverage. We also know that we are superior to placement agencies, whose services can sometimes feel unsympathetic and whose pricing is always distressing.

Our non-medical daily living services include

• meal preparation

• Manhattan
  • Brooklyn
  • Queens
  • Bronx

We offer the following additional benefits

• Whether or not you become a client, our consultations are ALWAYS FREE!
  • We interview all our clients, creating a customized care plan to fit their specific needs
  • All our companions are background checked and monitored on an on-going basis
Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Features of Ellison Home Care Agency, Inc