Top nearby In-Home Care Services
Reviews of Synergy HomeCare of North Texas | Irving, TX
rmcneill April 18, 2016
I am a past client of this provider
The Staff and Caregivers at Synergy Home care Denton were excellent. They provided a great service and were very responsive to our needs. I would highly recommend them!
Thank you for the response. We appreciate the wonderful feedback and we love sharing such positive comments with our caregivers. We are always glad to be able to provide care and service for our clients and their families.
BJ6 October 26, 2015
I am a current client of this provider
Synergy Home Care has been a great help ever since I had my brain surgery. They manage my medicine and make sure I don’t get dehydrated. They help get things organized for me. They are courteous, attentive and always on time. I surely would recommend them to others.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We all truly enjoyed working with you and are so glad you are feeling better!
About Synergy HomeCare of North Texas
Synergy HomeCare of North Texas is an in-home care provider serving Irving, TX and the surrounding area. Synergy HomeCare of North Texas offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation.for more details on home care services and rates.
Features of Synergy HomeCare of North Texas
- Licenses: Department of Aging and Disability Services Home and Community Support Services Agency Personal Assistance Services
- Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Range of services extra: homemaking services
Types of care
- Accompany clients to doctors' appointments
- Light housekeeping
- Transfer assistance
- Dressing, grooming
- Bathing, toileting
- Walking, wheelchair assistance
- Memory care
- Meal preparation
- Errands & grocery shopping
- Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Credit card
- Payment options extra: ACH (Automatic draft from checking)
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
8402 Sterling St.
Irving, TX 75063
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities