Right at Home Indianapolis Southeast

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Indianapolis Southeast

A Fellow Reviewer4 December 19, 2015

We appreciate your service.

Harold I. Stark December 19, 2015

Best caregiver is Ms. Patricia. Good character, best personality, cooperative, communicative. Only had to go through the help items once. Along with a good organization.

Fred H.2 December 18, 2015

As all companies of this type, there are some turnover of personnel, but the honesty and effort of their people are outstanding. And the efforts of Andie - who has to deal with both employees and the customers has surely gained her sainthood!

Jerry35 August 01, 2014

Some of the caregivers from Right at Home were good and many were not. Many sat in a chair by the door and barely engaged with mom. Two or three were very helpful to her. We would not use Right at Home again. We paid $22k for over 100 days. We received received finance charges and an email threatening to not send help for my mom unless I called them that day. It was unprofessional and unnecessary additional stress during an already stressful time.

We’re apologetic that we did not meet our client’s expectations. We honestly attempt to provide the same type of quality care to all of our valued clients we serve. Right at Home Indianapolis Southeast was hired to provide assistance in a nursing home to a resident known for showing hostile behavior to other residents.

The nursing home required someone to be with this resident, so we assigned this challenging role to some of our best caregivers. The resident sometimes displayed hostile behavior to some of our caregivers including one caregiver who had to seek medical treatment. We honestly did everything in our capabilities to help this resident, but we needed to keep a safe distance because of unpredictable behavior. We’re sorry we were unable to meet our client’s expectations in this difficult care scenario.

Our contractual agreement stipulated an agreement to pay for care services within 10 days of receiving an invoice with an additional agreement to pay for finance charges for any amount of the outstanding account balance in arrears. Eventually, the account fell behind more than 30 days in arrears with a high outstanding balance. After we exhausted efforts to reach our client through emails and phone calls over a several week period, we did leave a voice message stating a possible discontinuation of our services if no payments were received, but we deny any threatening actions on our behalf.

All of our caregivers and support staff at Right at Home Indianapolis Southeast strive hard to provide exemplary care to all of our clients, so we encourage disgruntled clients to contact us immediately because we’ll be prompt in responding to our client’s concerns. Right at Home Indianapolis Southeast is your trusted care friend in the Indianapolis vicinity. We’re with our clients and their aging loved ones every step of the way…

Denise18 April 30, 2014

We have been very pleased with mom's care, especially with her caregiver Amanda

Carol88985450 March 31, 2014

Excellent service. Robin is tremendous blessing to us. Always punctual, very pleasant, plans activities to engage my husband in interacting and in conversation. She looks for things to do to help me and I have complete confidence in her. I know he's in good hands while I'm gone!. Appreciate her so much. She goes "way beyond" the call of duty.

Myert March 31, 2014

Joe enjoyed your service. You have a very nice company. I most cut my hours now as our money is getting low. But will still use your service untill other arrangements are made.

Kevin5 June 27, 2013

Best of the best! We love the aides that RAH provides particularly, Lisa and Karin. I'm P.O.A. for one of their clients (home care).

Barbara31 May 31, 2013

We love our cargiver's willingness to help us with everything and her pleasant attitude.

Vicki13 May 29, 2013

Pleased with all -- esapecially Carolyn and Rebecca.

Chresa May 26, 2013

Caregivers have been pleasant, friendly, and kind and have done household chores to keep our home clean. If possible would like same person scheduled repeatedly.

Nina4 April 30, 2013

The lady that takes care of my husband is very friendly and caring. Although I have her every week, I am sure that anyone taking her plae will be just the same. Kepp doing the great job. Thank you.

Bridget4 April 28, 2013

This is a wonderful company. I would recommend it to others.

Joann2 April 18, 2013

You probivide good quality service. All of the caregivers I have met have been friendly and very kind to my parents.

J4 April 17, 2013

Very pleased with the agency- a few glitches - lack of communication on replacement of caregivers -- and not skilled on dimentia disease.

Virginia5 April 17, 2013

Great service. My only complaint is the last minute substitution of workers.

From Right at Home Indianapolis Southeast