Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis West

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis West

D. Holmes1 January 31, 2016

Caring and friendly. Suggest experience before sending to client needing much care transferring.

R. Davis December 31, 2015

Wonderful. I don’t know what I would do without Anna L. She is so good!

Sammy C. December 31, 2015

Yes ma'am I'm happy with your service! I love it.

Reviewer121500750 December 31, 2015

I love Melody. She is just wonderful. I love her like a daughter and I think she deserves a raise!

Betty Bayliff December 31, 2015

She is a perfect companion. She has become more like a family member. She will do anything I ask of her. She understands me completely. I can be in my own home for a long time with her help.

N. Clark December 30, 2015

No problems. Caregiver always on time does what you need her to do. She's a Christian woman. I love her.

E. Hardy December 30, 2015

Caregivers do such a good job. Dress professionally – prepared to work and they take time to talk to me. I live alone and that is important to me.

D. Faris December 30, 2015

I give them an A+. My girl Daisy knows what I need and gets everything done. I don't see well and she sees the things that I can't see and takes care of them. The girls in the office are king and let me know right away if there is a schedule change.

D. Holmes December 29, 2015

A Fellow Reviewer32 December 29, 2015

Home Instead has always provided me with the help I need when I need it. I rely on them.

Susan Castor December 18, 2015

Shout out to HAA Marsha for all the great work she has done to keep my 94-year old WWII vet dad in his "mansion". Many thanks to her care and skills for elders. She's a treasure!

S. Blakeman December 15, 2015

My caregiver Vicki can do anything. She is quick, sweet and pleasant. She's good at everything she does. I would give her an "A".

Mrs. Berry December 15, 2015

Loves caregiver Dee. She does everything that needs done and some things that could be left. Everyone in the office is wonderful. If Dee isn't available they get someone right away for me and they are so friendly.

S. Kerr October 31, 2015

We love Glenda. She and mom get along great. This is the first time in a long time that my brother and I don’t have to worry about mom. Thank you!!

Stoopswats May 09, 2015

We have had them for 5 years. Today's employee had a flat tire, then decided to quit, first day on the job. One outstanding employee five days a week and fill ins are unreliable and not trained. No stars for them

Karen102308150 November 29, 2014

Nina is a jewel. So friendly, pleasant, and easy to work with. Annette is here to take care of Ron, and he loves her.

Betty91861050 May 10, 2014

I feel so lucky to have Chris. I am very thankful to get to have them here!

Gloria11 July 06, 2013

Our family selected Home Instead for the care of our father while our mother was in the hospital based upon a recommendation from my brother-in-law's boss. We originally anticipated that this care would only be needed for a short period of time (less than 2 months). But due to declines in their health, we have been utilizing Home Instead's services (24/7) for over a year. Except for a few minor instances that were easily worked out with the office, the caregivers provided have all been good, have allowed us to feel confident in the care as well as making us feel comfortable with them being in the house.

Karen38 May 03, 2013

Our caregiver has been compassionate and professional. She does her work well and gives my husband attention and has been an emotional support for us. Our family really appreciates her.

Miriam2 April 28, 2013

My companion suits me to a "T" and any time I've had to have them come the providers have been more than satisfactory.

Eva1 March 20, 2013

She comes and does what I ask her to. She anticipates my needs. She is right by my side when we go out. I feel safe with her by my side. I will continue to use Home Instead, as long as I have my Angela.

Linda38 March 20, 2013

They are thorough. They are much better than the previous company. They make sure the granddaughter is covered. She gets to meet them. The other company did not do that. They always call and verify when they are there. They always call when they are going to be in.

Leo2 March 20, 2013

Whatever I need done, they do it. They do the things they are supposed to right. They clean around the house.

George8 March 20, 2013

The girl who takes care of me is on the ball with everything. She gets me my medicine, cleans up. Makes me my meals, and she's just an excellent caregiver.

Lisa16 March 20, 2013

I called them the day of, and in an hour or so, I got help. They are a local office, which is easy to deal with. It is convenient.

Kim A. March 14, 2013

They are always there when I need them. They have always done a good job for the last three years.

Harry H. November 20, 2012

It is just the most wonderful thing that could have happened to two people over 90 years old. Both of us are so thankful to have the same girl since day one. She is fabulous. We are so thankful.

No Complaints November 08, 2012

We have no complaints at all about the company or people who come to take care of our mother. They have all been kind, caring, and attentive to my mom's ever changing needs that go along with her dementia. They have been with us and for us every step of the way. I would recommend them to anyone.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis West

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis West

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address