Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis North

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis North

October 07, 2017

By Elaine

Overall, really thankful for Home Instead.

October 06, 2017

By Theresa A.

Service is good. They take care of everything. Caregiver is very helpful and does things above and beyond. Like you check on me, and I appreciate that.

October 06, 2017

By Lisa

The company has been very helpful and very dependable. The people that I met have been nice and friendly.

September 30, 2017

By Paulina

Service is excellent. Would recommend. Gave someone your phone number. I'm well taken care of. Love our service.

September 30, 2017

By Annette

Perfectly satisfied with everything caregiver has done. I can't complain.

By Wilmette T.

I am satisfied with the home care I am receiving. My caregiver is doing a good job of caring for me.

By Emma

Very friendly and caring about mother's well-being. Gave me pertinent information on obtaining a ramp for her wheelchair on our doorsteps.

By Marianna

Superb service. Timely, thorough and very pleasant. Annette was wonderful.

September 26, 2017

By Theresa A.

Service receive is great and all. I really appreciate it.

September 26, 2017

By Daniel

I love our caregiver. She is awesome. I know my husband is in good hands with her if I have to leave. I wish we could get more time.

September 24, 2017

By Sandra M.

I like the help with my personal care. Thank you for this help that you are giving me. Without it I would feel that I couldn't handle it on my own.

September 24, 2017

By Mimi V.

Mike and Home Instead have been a lifesaver. I am so grateful! Thank you.

September 21, 2017

By Mel P.

The services I have had have had real integrity. All I've met are gracious, likeable and good conversationalist and real helpful. Follow thru on what I need. Genuine people from Home Instead is what pleases me.

September 21, 2017

By Karl

Very pleased with services I am receiving and forward to working with you in the future! Appreciate the services of Mary. She is very good!

September 14, 2017

By Mary T.

Great people. Good service.

September 09, 2017

By Mary D.

Michelle is always on time and is always there. Always willing to push me in my travel chair!

August 31, 2017

By Linda S.

I recommend Home Instead all the time. Love you guys, especially Jackie. She goes out of her way to help. Not enough words to day what I think of my caregiver.

August 24, 2017

By Joan R.

Very great people to work with and everyone has been a wonderful help. Thank you!

August 23, 2017

By Joan M.

Very cooperative in providing necessary services.

By Florence H.

Everyone is very outstanding, helpful–office and caregiver. Picked a very good company. Couldn't ask for better people to take care of me! My home health aide is wonderful!

By Dorothy S.

Sherry takes good care of my mother.

By Dina

Good service. They're so open to get you the person you ask for. Open with the dates and accommodates you.

By Barbara H.

CG is awesome! Does anything and everything I need and want. She's really good. Consider her a friend now. I don't even want her to leave.

By Antonio

The staff has been very helpful!

By Tanya

Happy with the services. Friendly! Care about their patients. Get things done. Office is very well on getting things accomplished as far as patient needs.

By Duke

Totally satisfied in all regards with the service provided by Home Instead, especially when compared with previous provider.

By Ruby

I am very pleased with Mary J. She's excellent in everything she does. Well organized and can handle any situation efficiently.

By Jerry

Glenda is very dependable and reliable. She can stay forever.

By Robert A.

CG is doing a fine job! She is very helpful, brings things up from basement, knows her tools! We seem to get along. Would hate to lose her!

By Tracy

We are very pleased with Amy and the services she has provided for us.

By Jean

Everything is just fine. I like the people. The work is just fine.

May 27, 2017

By susan786643

The caregivers that I have are good.

May 23, 2017

By sylvia817223

I like this company. Their employees are a step up from other company. I don't think I will ever go with another company.

May 19, 2017

By rosemarie355608

Keep up the good work; doing a good job. Very nice the way the office fills in during an emergency when a caregiver calls off.

May 18, 2017

By mae437013

Mary takes good care of me. The service she gives is very good. I'm very pleased with Home Instead.

May 10, 2017

By Sarah701160

Very trustworthy, kindhearted, really listens to you. 90% good caregivers.

May 03, 2017

By Nancy608315

5 stars, as long as I have Amy. We get along really well. I have other people and they've always been pleasant; have done what they're supposed to do. Very pleased!

April 29, 2017

By Dr. Nachman

Excellent care and help. Carolyn is an easy person to like.

April 18, 2017

By Kathleen228734

Great helping extra hand. Companionship is up to par!

April 05, 2017

By Don443750

Great people. You do a great job with my husband, so that I can get out and have peace of mind. Thank you!

April 01, 2017

By Mary Louise741155

The best! I feel that Feven is a very special young lady with a gift of compassion and sincerity. There should be more people with her qualities and personality. She is blessed with a good judgement and knows how to communicate with me and my concerns and needs.

March 31, 2017

By Theresa150832

Very satisfied with caregiver who has really taken care of my needs. She's innovative and self-motivated. Always here and prompt.

March 29, 2017

By Sharon307651

Very friendly and caring about mother's wellbeing. Gave me pertinent information on obtaining a ramp for her wheelchair on outdoor steps.

February 27, 2016

By Mrs. Hampton

Caregivers are very good. Mary is so sweet and kind. Kathy comes so I can go to church on Sunday. Plus she takes time to talk with my daughter who has downs. We love them both. I've told my neighbours all about this company.

February 27, 2016

By Jeanne S.1

Caregiver Melody is so sweet and even though she can't cook as well as some of them she tries hard. She is a very special person. I do not want to trade her for a better cook. When she comes in she always gives her a hug and calls her Ms. Jeanne. Client would recommend her to anyone.

February 14, 2016

By Carol Z.1

Megan is like a dear friend to us. She does whatever we need done. The girls in the office make changes if we need them to. We are happy with our service.

December 31, 2015

By R. Davis

Wonderful. I don’t know what I would do without Anna L. She is so good!

December 31, 2015

By Sammy C.

Yes ma'am I'm happy with your service! I love it.

By N. Clark

No problems. Caregiver always on time does what you need her to do. She's a Christian woman. I love her.

By E. Hardy

Caregivers do such a good job. Dress professionally – prepared to work and they take time to talk to me. I live alone and that is important to me.

By D. Faris

I give them an A+. My girl Daisy knows what I need and gets everything done. I don't see well and she sees the things that I can't see and takes care of them. The girls in the office are king and let me know right away if there is a schedule change.

December 29, 2015

By A Fellow Reviewer32

Home Instead has always provided me with the help I need when I need it. I rely on them.

December 18, 2015

By Susan Castor

Shout out to HAA Marsha for all the great work she has done to keep my 94-year old WWII vet dad in his "mansion". Many thanks to her care and skills for elders. She's a treasure!

December 15, 2015

By S. Blakeman

My caregiver Vicki can do anything. She is quick, sweet and pleasant. She's good at everything she does. I would give her an "A".

December 15, 2015

By Mrs. Berry

Loves caregiver Dee. She does everything that needs done and some things that could be left. Everyone in the office is wonderful. If Dee isn't available they get someone right away for me and they are so friendly.

November 30, 2015

By Anonymous120114750

My friend is using Home Instead. This is the third caregiver from them because the first two did not work out. This is the only service we've had; I've never tried another company. My friend called and told them she was not happy with the person. About a week later, they sent another person, and she's been fine. She does mostly cleaning, and I think she's more focused, thorough, and friendly. I think their service is satisfactory.

October 31, 2015

By S. Kerr

We love Glenda. She and mom get along great. This is the first time in a long time that my brother and I don’t have to worry about mom. Thank you!!

June 21, 2015

By Mike108243050

We chose Home Instead Senior Care for my mother-in-law. The caregivers are very good and very professional. They are also on time and do an excellent job. Their billings are worked out very nicely. The guy who did the paperwork was extremely good.

May 28, 2015

By Cynthia48

Glad to have Annette back! She does a great job. Both caregivers are wonderful and very dependable.

May 24, 2015

By Mrs. Schwartz1

My caregiver does such a good job. Just look around and you won't find any dust or a cobweb anywhere!

May 15, 2015

By Nellie1

No problems. Caregiver is always on time and does what you need her to do. She's a Christian woman. I love her.

May 15, 2015

By Mary110898850

Tonya is always on time and dependable.

April 30, 2015

By Anne110157250

Friendly, timely and efficient. They are good people. I tell you this is not because I like them but because it is the truth.

April 30, 2015

By Elizabeth110157150

Caregivers do such a good job. Dress professionally, prepared to work and they take time to talk to me. I live alone and that is important to me.

April 23, 2015

By Suzanne32

March 27, 2015

By Lanae Lawson

This was a very good fit for me. They help me with errands, clean house and they helped me moved packing and unpacking. I made a good choice.

January 16, 2015

By Sher1

I have been very satisfied with the care my mother receives. Not only the physical care and support provided by Donna, but also the continuing verbal and administrative support of Nina. Thank you.

December 27, 2014

By Sophronia

The caregivers have been here for two months now. They are a welcomed addition to our family. They have served dad well. They are attentive, kind, and gentle. Several are persuasive and able to get dad to do things he thought he couldn't do white respecting his dignity.

November 29, 2014

By Karen102308150

Nina is a jewel. So friendly, pleasant, and easy to work with. Annette is here to take care of Ron, and he loves her.

August 18, 2014

By DJ4

The caregivers and staff of Home Instead really care!

June 19, 2014

By Dorothy46

I am extremely satisfied with my caregiver. She's a hard worker and always on task. She's a joy in our house!

October 24, 2012

By alwaysfair

I have a wonderful person to take care of me. They have always treated me fairly. I have the best person in the world to take care of me.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis North

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis North

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis North

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details