Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis North

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis North

Nellie1 May 15, 2015

No problems. Caregiver is always on time and does what you need her to do. She's a Christian woman. I love her.

Mary110898850 May 15, 2015

Tonya is always on time and dependable.

Anne110157250 April 30, 2015

Friendly, timely and efficient. They are good people. I tell you this is not because I like them but because it is the truth.

Elizabeth110157150 April 30, 2015

Caregivers do such a good job. Dress professionally, prepared to work and they take time to talk to me. I live alone and that is important to me.

Suzanne32 April 23, 2015

My caregiver Vicki can do anything. She is quick, sweet and pleasant. She's good at everything she does.

Lanae Lawson March 27, 2015

This was a very good fit for me. They help me with errands, clean house and they helped me moved packing and unpacking. I made a good choice.

Sher1 January 16, 2015

I have been very satisfied with the care my mother receives. Not only the physical care and support provided by Donna, but also the continuing verbal and administrative support of Nina. Thank you.

Sophronia December 27, 2014

The caregivers have been here for two months now. They are a welcomed addition to our family. They have served dad well. They are attentive, kind, and gentle. Several are persuasive and able to get dad to do things he thought he couldn't do white respecting his dignity.

DJ4 August 18, 2014

The caregivers and staff of Home Instead really care!

Dorothy46 June 19, 2014

I am extremely satisfied with my caregiver. She's a hard worker and always on task. She's a joy in our house!

alwaysfair October 24, 2012

I have a wonderful person to take care of me. They have always treated me fairly. I have the best person in the world to take care of me.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis North

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Indianapolis North

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address