HomeWell Senior Care KC

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of HomeWell Senior Care KC

Deb30 September 11, 2015

HomeWell is very professional and caring. My sister in-law lives in with her brother. We need someone we could trust. They were angels for us. They were truly wonderful in helping her. I couldn't ask for anybody better.

It's been our pleasure providing compassionate care for your loved one and we are delighted to be of service to you and your family.

Caring110786950 July 31, 2015

HomeWell Senior Care was top notch. We know the people in-charge, and they personally care.

Rudy J December 03, 2014

While visiting my father in Kansas City last month he fell down the basement stairs at his house. I needed to find in home care for dad before my vacation ended and I returned to Texas. A friend recommended HomeWell Senior Care KC and I'm so glad they did. The owner personally conducted the home assessment, and dad and I both felt comfortable with John and his demeanor. Dad is very pleased with the help he is receiving while he's recovering which is giving me real peace of mind!

HannaD December 01, 2014

HomeWell Senior Care KC has been providing wonderful service for my mother. They are very accommodating to her schedule and needs. The care givers are very friendly, professional and well trained. We interviewed several other companies and chose HomeWell Senior Care KC because the owner was very sincere and compassionate during the assessment and had a genuine interest in what was best for Mom.

About HomeWell Senior Care KC

HomeWell Senior Care KC is an in-home care provider serving Independence, MO and the surrounding area. HomeWell Senior Care KC offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of HomeWell Senior Care KC

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency

• Companion Care
  • Personal Care Assistants
  • Range Of Services Extra Light Housekeeping & Laundry, Meal Preparation, Clean Up, Medication Reminders, Personal Care, Respite Care, Wardrobe, Dressing Assistance, Help With Daily Grooming Bathing

Types of care