Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

xcobra62 August 09, 2013

We needed a companion for my wife who has some health issues. We chose Home Instead to provide this service. We have a wonderful caregiver whom my wife took to from the first day she came to us. She is wonderful with my wife and never gets frustrated with a sometimes demanding elder. Home Instead is very flexible and when I had to go out of town, they were able to provide caregivers for 24/7 companionship for my wife. We are extremely satisfied with Home Instead and their employees.

beccajd May 17, 2013

I interviewed this provider

THe first lady they sent was ok for mom. They soon sent random seemingly untrained people

Aray April 17, 2013

Exceptional service to provide 24hour care for my mother. Dedicated to meeting the individual needs of the client and their family. Caregivers they provide are well trained, high quality people who have met all our expectations in providing in-home care for my mother.

bobbysteven January 26, 2013

We used Home Instead for my grandmother when she was on hospice. Having a trained caregiver was so helpful to us during her final days. The care she received was exceptional.

ShirleyO November 30, 2011

Home instead has been the best in-home care center we have used. The employees are great. Our current care giver, Vanessa, has been a God-Send. She is like family.

Alabama. Bound November 17, 2011

Excellent service from coordinators, and once time is allowed for finding the right fit for a caregivers to be provided, it can be seemless. I've used them over a year and a half, and they've become an extension to our own family. Best wishes to all out there looking.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address