Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Overview of Ratings

4.8

October 17, 2017

By C K D

Very friendly and helpful people who do good job assisting in any needs of client/patient.

September 21, 2017

By Diane

My mother-in-law feels that all she needs when talking about her care and needs is Home Instead! She is very pleased with her caregivers!

September 16, 2017

By Lee Stewart

We have been very pleased with both the quality of care we receive as well as the professionalism of the staff and scheduling/ admin folks. The care givers are always prompt arriving on time, and their attentiveness and compassion is genuine. They have given my wife and I a very needed break and we are able to relax knowing our loved one is in very good /capable hands.

September 09, 2017

By Jennifer

They took good care of my mother. Everyone was very nice and communication with the office was great. I really appreciate the services and the kindness and care that were provided to my mother.

August 23, 2017

By Margaret

Things were coordinated very well and the caregivers were great. I have already recommended Home Instead to my neighbor.

By Pamela

Really enjoyed the caregiver! Everyone was wonderful, considerate and professional.

By Rosemary

I was very impressed with the caregivers and the office staff. I would absolutely recommend Home Instead.

By Daphne

Home Instead is a good company, something that is very needed. It's good service to have. I enjoyed signing up my granny. Very pleasant and personable. I myself am a social worker and I know how much good the company does out in the community.

By Susan

Everyone was really good. We are very appreciative of all the help my mother received. She was allowed to keep her dignity and respect. Everything was great!

By Nolene S.

I appreciate everyone being helpful and nice. I would recommend Home Instead to others.

By Courtney E.

I love Home Instead!

July 11, 2017

By barbforsythe

My Father has been using Home instead for about 6 years now and our whole family has been very disappointed with the company. out of all those years he has had one care giver that was wonderful., but sadly (for us) she moved on to a better paying job. Since then he has had a variety of care givers, Some just don't show up for work, some cook, some don't, my Dad has a nice SUV and one girl refused to drive it, he had to ride in her car, that was full of junk. My dad is a perfectionist and has been all his life, he is 91 now and deserves it to be his way. Thank you for listening.

June 25, 2017

By kiminthecove

Home Instead has been an incredible blessing to us, allowing our family to stay together. The staff and care givers have exceeded my expectations throughout this process.

May 22, 2017

By d-byrd

We have a wonderful caregiver who is perfect in every way. We have had 3 different caregivers with Home Instead, all of them have been good, but the one we have now is perfectly suited to care for my Mom.

April 29, 2017

By Rachel742713

Great service. Easy referral process!

April 18, 2017

By Kathy574862

We had the same caregiver for the last 8 years of service with Home Instead Senior Care. The staff was helpful and always listens. Our caregiver was like family and we are so thankful to have had her.

April 01, 2017

By Tracy541381

Always extremely helpful provide excellent care to families and referral sources. Couldn't ask for better!

March 31, 2017

I attend workshops for CEU's. Topic subjects are very helpful and Julie Smith and her associates are courteous and helpful to their patient. My sister-in-law was a cancer patient and the Home Instead caretakers were very caring, professional and kind and helped my sister-in-law maintained dignity. I encourage friends to use your services and they do. I am an R.N.

March 29, 2017

By Brandi240504

Home Instead has always been great for our community! Love them!

January 04, 2017

By Carrie RN

I work with Home Instead on a professional and personal level. I'm happy to say I highly recommend them to patients and families and I use them for my own. Wouldn't have anyone else to take care of my mom.

August 24, 2016

By Rwgray41

Exceptional service from start to finish with Home Instead. All personnel involved were exceptional and exceeded expectations.

February 25, 2016

By Martha124631850

Home Instead was cheerful, knowledgeable, efficient, flexible and easy to work with. The quality of most caregivers was impressive. I was very satisfied.

December 30, 2015

By Karen M. Landers, M.D.

I have the greatest confidence in this agency. They are meticulous and thorough. My mother who had severe vascular dementia received excellent care from them.

July 31, 2015

By Justina1

Home Instead provided someone to sit with one of my patients. I would like to acknowledge Devan for giving excellent care to my patient. She worked well with him and kept him engaged. Good job!

November 28, 2013

Mom's caregivers come from Home Instead Senior Care and everybody is doing a great job. Their personalities seem to match very well. She's very happy with it and I like the proximity of their office to mother's address. I would recommend them to others.

August 09, 2013

By xcobra62

We needed a companion for my wife who has some health issues. We chose Home Instead to provide this service. We have a wonderful caregiver whom my wife took to from the first day she came to us. She is wonderful with my wife and never gets frustrated with a sometimes demanding elder. Home Instead is very flexible and when I had to go out of town, they were able to provide caregivers for 24/7 companionship for my wife. We are extremely satisfied with Home Instead and their employees.

May 16, 2013

By beccajd

I interviewed this provider

THe first lady they sent was ok for mom. They soon sent random seemingly untrained people

April 17, 2013

By Aray

Exceptional service to provide 24hour care for my mother. Dedicated to meeting the individual needs of the client and their family. Caregivers they provide are well trained, high quality people who have met all our expectations in providing in-home care for my mother.

January 26, 2013

By bobbysteven

We used Home Instead for my grandmother when she was on hospice. Having a trained caregiver was so helpful to us during her final days. The care she received was exceptional.

November 29, 2011

By ShirleyO

Home instead has been the best in-home care center we have used. The employees are great. Our current care giver, Vanessa, has been a God-Send. She is like family.

November 17, 2011

By Alabama. Bound

Excellent service from coordinators, and once time is allowed for finding the right fit for a caregivers to be provided, it can be seemless. I've used them over a year and a half, and they've become an extension to our own family. Best wishes to all out there looking.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details