Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Justina1 July 31, 2015

Home Instead provided someone to sit with one of my patients. I would like to acknowledge Devan for giving excellent care to my patient. She worked well with him and kept him engaged. Good job!

Caring74676750 November 28, 2013

Mom's caregivers come from Home Instead Senior Care and everybody is doing a great job. Their personalities seem to match very well. She's very happy with it and I like the proximity of their office to mother's address. I would recommend them to others.

xcobra62 August 09, 2013

We needed a companion for my wife who has some health issues. We chose Home Instead to provide this service. We have a wonderful caregiver whom my wife took to from the first day she came to us. She is wonderful with my wife and never gets frustrated with a sometimes demanding elder. Home Instead is very flexible and when I had to go out of town, they were able to provide caregivers for 24/7 companionship for my wife. We are extremely satisfied with Home Instead and their employees.

beccajd May 17, 2013

I interviewed this provider

THe first lady they sent was ok for mom. They soon sent random seemingly untrained people

Aray April 17, 2013

Exceptional service to provide 24hour care for my mother. Dedicated to meeting the individual needs of the client and their family. Caregivers they provide are well trained, high quality people who have met all our expectations in providing in-home care for my mother.

bobbysteven January 26, 2013

We used Home Instead for my grandmother when she was on hospice. Having a trained caregiver was so helpful to us during her final days. The care she received was exceptional.

ShirleyO November 30, 2011

Home instead has been the best in-home care center we have used. The employees are great. Our current care giver, Vanessa, has been a God-Send. She is like family.

Alabama. Bound November 17, 2011

Excellent service from coordinators, and once time is allowed for finding the right fit for a caregivers to be provided, it can be seemless. I've used them over a year and a half, and they've become an extension to our own family. Best wishes to all out there looking.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Huntsville, AL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care&Reg Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, How To Keep The Client And Care Giver℠ Safe, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details