Homewatch Caregivers of Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Homewatch Caregivers of Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa

bruin-fan June 02, 2017

Homewatch CareGivers is a wonderful organization. Our family came to a point when my father could no longer care for his wife who has Alzheimer's. We connected with Kyle and from the moment we met--he was professional, kind, and reassuring to my father. He listened to us describe our needs and helped us to evaluate safety issues within the home. He set us up with a wonderful part-time helper that was perfect for what we needed within the home. Eventually, it become obvious that we needed to place my step mom in a permanent memory care facility. At that time, Kyle was a life-saver. He connected us with a woman who walks you through the process of finding reputable and quality facilities. We can't thank Kyle and Homewatch CareGivers enough for being there for our family. I would highly recommend them. You won't be disappointed.

bruno-huntington-beach June 01, 2017

Homewatch Caregivers Huntington Beach have been amazing. They looked after my mum for almost 6months while she was recovering. Kyle, the owner of Homewatch is amazing. He personally comes and meets with you and your loved ones and he finds the best person suited to your needs. I would highly recommend them as they are reliable and they really go above and beyond in everything they do. Before finding Homewatch Caregivers Huntington Beach, I comparted a few different care giving services but I have to say that there is really no one that comes even close to the service you will get when using Homewatch Caregivers Huntington Beach. They are also super flexible with providing any service you need. From Caregiving, cleaning or simple tasks around the house to help your loved one. Great job Homewatch Caregivers.

Customer674144 October 10, 2016

We’re using Homewatch Caregivers of Huntington Beach. We love our caregiver. The agency is thorough. They even scheduled an appointment for my mom with her doctor. The billing is what’s to be expected. The scheduling management is good. The caregiver is great. We are very happy with her.

kath94 May 21, 2015

I interviewed this provider

I've been very happy with the care provided by Homewatch Caregivers for my mother. Her caretaker is very sweet & attentive, dependable & always makes sure that Mom makes her own decisions.

From Homewatch Caregivers of Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa

Providing premier in home care services with our professionally trained caregivers backed by over 30 years of in-field experience, Homewatch CareGivers is recognized as a home care leader worldwide. Our focus is on customized care for individuals of all ages that preserves dignity, protects independence and provides peace of mind for the family.

Our senior care services include:

• personal care (bathing, grooming, dressing, transfers, etc.)
  • rehab care
  • hospice support
  • medication reminders
  • hospital discharge assistance
  • respite care
  • automatic medication dispensers and other technologies to complement care
  • client care coordination to address holistic care needs

Our full range of companion care and personal home care services keeps our clients safe at home, where they want to be. Quality home care lies in delivering what our clients want as much as providing what they need. Sometimes it's the little things that make the biggest difference. We believe in putting the client in the driver's seat, enabling them to maintain a personal lifestyle they choose, within a schedule they prefer, to enhance quality of life.

We know that educated caregivers bring pride and confidence to the tender job of caring. Homewatch CareGivers University is a professionally developed caregiver training platform designed to train our caregiver employees, family members providing care, and even the greater caregiver community with thousands of hours of up-to-date training courses.

Our best practices ensure we are matching our clients with the highest quality caregivers. Our hiring standards meet or exceed the most stringent state requirements. Announced and unannounced quality assurance visits by professionals are just part of our ongoing efforts to identify training opportunities so that caregivers skills continually improve.

Features of Homewatch Caregivers of Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa