BrightStar Care Huntington Beach

Reviews of BrightStar Care Huntington Beach

4.8

December 01, 2017

By Jackie S_2

BrightStar Care is good and helpful to me. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because they drive me around.

October 19, 2017

By Anonymous_222

I really like the evaluation from BrightStar Care that included the nurse, and I love the caregiver, but they needed a replacement and I was not happy with who they sent. BrightStar Care has made my life easier because I don't have to drive to my loved one's house multiple times a week.

October 04, 2017

By Virginia A

BrightStar Care is dependable, helpful, and usually has very pleasant people. BrightStar Care drives for me because I cannot.

September 22, 2017

By Margaret N

I would tell someone that BrightStar Care is very professional and that they care for their clients. It is very taxing being a caregiver myself, and having the BrightStar Care caregiver is a huge relief for me because my loved one is at a point where she doesn't want to listen to me.

September 19, 2017

By Barbara W_3

A couple of times, no one showed up or called. The caregivers have been changed and my mom liked the caregiver we had in the first place. I would like the services to be more frequent. We only have the help every other week.

From BrightStar Care Huntington Beach

BrightStar Care Huntington Beach is an in-home care provider serving Huntington Beach, CA and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Huntington Beach offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Huntington Beach