50 In Home Care Services near Huntington Beach, California
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 8 reviews for Huntington Beach In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
Mom is Jealous of Dad's Care Aide!
Blog Post: An in-home aide from a home health agency can make all the difference -- but not if anyone becomes jealous or uncomfortable. How to help a spouse who's jealous of a care aide.
Are You Heading for Caregiver Burnout?
Article: Turning to home health agencies or in-home care can be one alternative to caregiver burnout. If you don't take enough self-care to replenish yourself, then caregiver stress can build. And that puts you on the path for caregiver burnout, a syndrome of mental, emotional, and physical depletion.
5 Surprising Ways to Make a Bathroom Safer
Article: The bathroom is one of the most dangerous rooms in the house, due to slips, falls, and scaldings. Five tips for making your bathroom safer.
Get Cost Information
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own