Senior Helpers - North Houston

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Senior Helpers - North Houston

Fred6 July 08, 2013

I wanted to thank you and the Senior Helpers staff that provided my DiAnne, me and our family the best possible care and comfort during DiAnne’s last two weeks of life. As I have often told you they are some of the best professionals and people that I have ever met and that you must be doing something very right to have such high quality employees.

I was very impressed and truly grateful for the way that Senior Helper’s caregivers were consistent in giving their personal attention to DiAnne’s comfort. They engaged her in such a way that she often would laugh, smile and talk. They were also very attentive to detail in their efforts to help put our home back in order, thus removing a great deal of stress and distraction from me. I was able to focus most of my attention on DiAnne during her last days, in large part, due to the help and support of the incredible people who staff Senior Helpers.

I hired Senior Helpers on a Friday afternoon and they had a caregiver at my house that evening. I honestly, I have said this over and over, wish that I had known about Senior Helpers sooner. The support and comfort they provided for Dianne’s last two weeks would have been very much needed and appreciated at an earlier date.

The very first caregiver, Jean, was able to, in a matter of hours, completely take my house from the chaos resulting from weeks of neglect, to a clean and completely organized to my specs state. I am a retired airline captain and I cannot stress enough how important having things in order, especially in a crisis situation, is to me.

Jean was also the first of several Senior Helpers caregivers to establish a personal rapport with Dianne that remained strong until her passing. She got her to laugh and smile, through the pain, during her last days.

Tom24 July 08, 2013

You and your company have been a joy to work with. I spoke with several other companies before I found Senior Helpers. From the prompt call backs to the personal introduction of our caregiver, your company far out shined the others. You may gladly count me among your satisfied clients.

Similarly, you should be very proud of your caregiver, Barbara. She has been wonderful to have around our house. Barbara is always cheerful, helpful and very professional in her duties. Any family would be lucky to have Barbara assigned to them in the future.

Again, thank you for all that you and your staff have done.

About Senior Helpers - North Houston

Senior Helpers - North Houston is an in-home care provider serving Houston, TX and the surrounding area. Senior Helpers - North Houston offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Senior Helpers - North Houston