Senior Helpers - North Houston

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Poc

Reviews of Senior Helpers - North Houston

Caring96294350 July 22, 2014

We have had several people over time. We have them for over a year because the management is wonderful. As far as caring, they are right there with you. They help you with what you need. They have enough knowledge to know ahead of time what we will need. We are very pleased with their care. My husband is on oxygen 24/7 so just getting around the house is a little difficult. He needs help with any thing that has exertion. I had chemos which makes me very unstable on my feet but they just fill in everything that we lack.

Jolie2 July 10, 2014

We contacted Senior Helpers and the owner of the company came out. He was very personable and he really wanted to know about my dad. He just took a personal interest in him and that was the most important part. All of the caregivers were super amazing and very caring. I couldn't say enough. They did a great job. They even took him to the gym. If someone couldn't make it, they always had a back up. They were there when I needed some support.

CaringTX August 06, 2013

My husband Geoff and I wanted to let you know how much we appreciate the great personal and companion care that your caregiver has provided to my Mom, Jane, over the past months. We hired Senior Helpers to replace a previous service provider that was not reliable in showing up for the Monday to Friday care that my Mom needed. What a difference, Senior Helpers has not missed a day. The couple of times that Barbara needed to be off you had her back-up Robin fill-in without a hitch. I really do like the fact that Robin was introduced to us ahead of time and spent time working with Barbara to learn my Mom’s care routine before she ever filled-in. I am a nurse at a major hospital and have a very busy schedule. I appreciate the peace of mind that I had from knowing that: (1) I could count on Senior Helpers to be there every day and (2) Barbara was giving my Mom excellent personal care. She also was a good companion – she even walked our dogs. I would recommend Senior Helpers – North Houston to my family, friends, and co-workers.

Dianne6 July 08, 2013

I wanted to let you know how my family and I appreciate the personal assistance that your caregivers have provided to my mother. The flexibility and patience your caregivers, Claudette, Laquita, Carolyn and Ola, have shown has been a great relief and is very much appreciated. I also would like to thank your staff for working with us on last minute schedule changes, allowing us to evaluate mother’s needs on a week-by-week and even a day-by-day basis. I would recommend your company to family and friends.

Fred6 July 08, 2013

I wanted to thank you and the Senior Helpers staff that provided my DiAnne, me and our family the best possible care and comfort during DiAnne’s last two weeks of life. As I have often told you they are some of the best professionals and people that I have ever met and that you must be doing something very right to have such high quality employees. I was very impressed and truly grateful for the way that Senior Helper’s caregivers were consistent in giving their personal attention to DiAnne’s comfort. They engaged her in such a way that she often would laugh, smile and talk. They were also very attentive to detail in their efforts to help put our home back in order, thus removing a great deal of stress and distraction from me. I was able to focus most of my attention on DiAnne during her last days, in large part, due to the help and support of the incredible people who staff Senior Helpers. I hired Senior Helpers on a Friday afternoon and they had a caregiver at my house that evening. I honestly, I have said this over and over, wish that I had known about Senior Helpers sooner. The support and comfort they provided for Dianne’s last two weeks would have been very much needed and appreciated at an earlier date. The very first caregiver, Jean, was able to, in a matter of hours, completely take my house from the chaos resulting from weeks of neglect, to a clean and completely organized to my specs state. I am a retired airline captain and I cannot stress enough how important having things in order, especially in a crisis situation, is to me. Jean was also the first of several Senior Helpers caregivers to establish a personal rapport with Dianne that remained strong until her passing. She got her to laugh and smile, through the pain, during her last days.

Tom24 July 08, 2013

You and your company have been a joy to work with. I spoke with several other companies before I found Senior Helpers. From the prompt call backs to the personal introduction of our caregiver, your company far out shined the others. You may gladly count me among your satisfied clients. Similarly, you should be very proud of your caregiver, Barbara. She has been wonderful to have around our house. Barbara is always cheerful, helpful and very professional in her duties. Any family would be lucky to have Barbara assigned to them in the future. Again, thank you for all that you and your staff have done.

About Senior Helpers - North Houston

Senior Helpers - North Houston is an in-home care provider serving Houston, TX and the surrounding area. Senior Helpers - North Houston offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Senior Helpers - North Houston