Right at Home Northwest Houston

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Northwest Houston

August 22, 2017

By Anonymous_514532

Right at Home was very friendly, punctual, and dependable. The client was already in a facility when Right at Home started visiting them and so the impact of the services wasn't very large.

August 17, 2017

By Marcie J_513135

Right at Home is easy to work with, has quality caregivers, and will help with anything that you will need. The services from Right at Home helped our family quite a bit and provided peace of mind knowing that our loved one was taken care of correctly.

August 14, 2017

By Pat W_511229

Right at Home responded in a very timely manner and gave us the help that we needed immediately. Right at Home made her life better by meeting our expectation to watch over her over the night.

August 14, 2017

By Jerry H_511222

Right at Home is very responsive, on time, and they do what they say they are going to do. My mother said that she likes the services that she gets.

July 17, 2017

By Patricia P.

Since I only use them every 2 weeks, it's difficult to have the same caregiver, but I have been satisfied with most of them.

October 27, 2016

By Mauriz

Wonderful to me and for me.

January 17, 2015

By Very Thankful, Joann

Moving my elderly Dad from CA to TX was very emotional and overwhelming. We feel so blessed to have met Sandi Heintz the Owner of Right at Home NW. Sandi sincerely cared about my Dad's and my families well being. She is very knowledgable and is always there for guidance and support. My Dad enjoyed the visits with his caregiver. They talked, had lunch. went for haircuts and his favorite, trips to DQ ice cream! We will be forever grateful for Sandi - Right at Home NW for the wonderful, peaceful memories we have with my Dad before he passed away.

January 07, 2015

By Keiser family

We used Right at Home for my family member with Alzheimer's. Our initial consultation with owner, Sandi, was very informative and it helped guide us with options of how Right at Home NW Houston could help. It was delightful that care giving was set up based on the need of our loved one. It was very peaceful to see the genuine caring nature of the employee. All calls to the office were handled immediately and all appointments were promptly achieved and on time. When our loved one passed, Sandi made several inquiries to just check on us. This company has a true and given nature of compassion and integrity. When the need arises again, we will definitely use Right at Home NW Houston with no doubt and in confidence in this company.

July 24, 2014

By Betty96383350

We have been very pleased with all the care given that have stayed with my Dad.

From Right at Home Northwest Houston

Right at Home provides in-home caregiving services for thousands of families across the nation. We offer companionship and help with everyday tasks that have become challenging for an aging person. This may include things like meal preparation, laundry, housekeeping, hygiene and grooming. We also offer services for those with special care situations caused by numerous medical conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias. Call us to learn more about the specific services we provide.

Custom Care Plan

From the moment you call, we begin considering the specific needs of your loved one. We ask questions during the initial call or meeting to form a basic needs assessment. After discussing your particular situation, we will prepare an initial Custom Care Plan and then work with you to fine tune that Care Plan based on your loved one’s specific needs. Once the plan is agreed upon, your local Right at Home team matches the right caregiver to implement the plan.

Caregiver Training and Care Supervision

Every Right at Home caregiver goes through an extensive interview process, including background checks. Once hired, caregivers are trained through Right at Home University to ensure that they’re able to deliver the care set out in your loved one’s Custom Care Plan. Before providing care, they’re bonded and insured.

Photos of Right at Home Northwest Houston