LivHOME of Houston Texas

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
77005, 77006, 77007, 77008, 77019, 77024, 77027, 77030, 77035, 77042, 77056, 77057, 77063, 77071, 77077, 77079, 77081, 77096, 77098

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of LivHOME of Houston Texas

December 20, 2012

By Shirley13

My daughter hired LivHome for me. My caregiver, Donna, is very caring. She does a good job. I'm perfectly satisfied with her. When she comes in, she prepares my breakfast, straightens the bed and keeps the kitchen up very nicely. I'm still pretty self sufficient and I can still take care of myself. I have a walker but I really don't use it inside the house. Donna is also more like a companion to me at the same time doing some light housekeeping.

December 20, 2012

By Ruth3

I had heard that LivHome is a good company. I have had 3 caregivers. I have been very happy with the 2 of them. One of them I did not care for at all. She didn't want to work. The 2 caregivers that I like were very caring and very sensitive to my needs. They assist me around the house. They're very happy young ladies. The girl that I have now, I just love her. We have a very special relationship. I hope I can keep her.

October 29, 2012

By Doris1

My sister was the one who found LivHome for my mom. We've been very pleased with them. We had Charlotte that comes twice a week. She's been very good. We also have Susan who's doing 24-hour care and she's very good too. They make sure that mom my is taken care of especially with her personal grooming. They also do some housekeeping like vacuuming or go to the grocery store. They also take her to the doctor for her appointments.

August 18, 2012

By LuAnn2

They're excellent! Our caregiver is Mary and we love her. She takes care of both of my parents. We had her from another agency and that agency is no longer providing direct pay healthcare and so we switched over to LivHome. They actually gave us a list of agencies and I just called a couple of them. We were happy with the feedback we got from our previous Care Manager about LivHome. Now, We've been real happy with them. They've been very accommodating. Whenever I have an emergency come up, they've been able to get people to my parents. Kelly R. is our Care Manager now. We correspond by email because it's easier for me while at work. She's always really quick to answer anything I ask. If there's a situation at the house she always real quick to call me. My dad has fallen a couple of times. Mary, our caregiver would call me and soon afterwards Kelly would also call and let me know. It's been two years since we switched over. They've been real helpful with different things.

From LivHOME of Houston Texas

LivHOME of Houston Texas is an in-home care provider serving Houston, TX and the surrounding area. LivHOME of Houston Texas offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Photos of LivHOME of Houston Texas