LivHOME of Houston Texas

Overview of Ratings

4.8

August 18, 2012

By LuAnn2

They're excellent! Our caregiver is Mary and we love her. She takes care of both of my parents. We had her from another agency and that agency is no longer providing direct pay healthcare and so we switched over to LivHome. They actually gave us a list of agencies and I just called a couple of them. We were happy with the feedback we got from our previous Care Manager about LivHome. Now, We've been real happy with them. They've been very accommodating. Whenever I have an emergency come up, they've been able to get people to my parents. Kelly R. is our Care Manager now. We correspond by email because it's easier for me while at work. She's always really quick to answer anything I ask. If there's a situation at the house she always real quick to call me. My dad has fallen a couple of times. Mary, our caregiver would call me and soon afterwards Kelly would also call and let me know. It's been two years since we switched over. They've been real helpful with different things.

From LivHOME of Houston Texas

Professional and compassionate care for seniors ..... in the place they love most - HOME!

EXPERT CARE MANAGEMENT: Planning and caregiver oversight are provided by experts in geriatric care with advanced education, training, and experience in nursing, social work, psychology, and gerontology. They work closely with families to understand their specific situation and develop a care plan to address the client's needs.

CAREGIVERS WITH PROFESSIONAL OVERSIGHT: Caregivers are company employees - not contractors - who are carefully selected, thoroughly background screened, drug tested, and fully insured. LivHOME's caregivers provide assistance to seniors through bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, meal preparation, ambulation, companionship, socialization, housekeeping, errands, transportation and medication oversight.

LIVHOME DIFFERENCE: LivHOME's holistic approach addresses each client's physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs to not only maintain, but to enhance quality of life. LivHOME is one of the nation's leading providers of professionally-led home care, making a positive difference, once client and one family at a time.

Services & Specialties

• Light housekeeping
  • Live in care
  • Meal preparation
  • Medication reminders
  • Multiple shift care (24/7)
  • Part time in home visiting care
  • Respite for family
  • RN-registered nurse
  • Weekend & holiday care

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes