Home Helpers - Houston

Overview of Ratings

4.9

August 14, 2012

By Cynthia3

I saw Home Helpers on an elderly care website. They're close to my home so I called them and inquired. They got back at me after a day or two. Malinda and Denise have really stayed on the effort of having a caregiver who could learn the ways of our household, keep my mom happy, and someone reliable. Some of them are excellent and some of them we don't see back again. But in all cases, they've been very responsive to my feedback about helpers. They've been very motivated about getting people back here consistently. They have been a good companion for my mom, help her move around the house, and light housekeeping. Sometimes they prepare food for her. At the moment we have 2 caregivers that come to our house consistently. I also like that fact that Home Helpers is very flexible when it comes to schedules.

From Home Helpers - Houston

Home Care for the Southeast Houston Area

Home Helpers has been in the home care business for over fifteen years and is proud to serve the Greater Bay Area. Our company is owned and operated by Denise Beard and Malinda Garcia, sisters who want to make life easier for those in need by offering non-medical personalized care. Create a Customized Home Care Plan to Fit Your Lifestyle!

Live life your way in the comfort of home with Home Helpers! From a few hours a week to 24/7 care, we'll tailor a personalized home care plan to fit your lifestyle with the flexibility to change as your needs change. Our no-obligation, face-to-face meeting in the client's home allows us to better understand your needs and expectations to ensure a compatible caregiver match.

Companion Care & Home Care Services:

• Companionship
  • Errand services
  • Morning "Perk Up"
  • Escort to doctor's visits, etc.
  • Evening "Tuck In"
  • Medical Alert Systems
  • Prescription pick-up
  • Much More!

Compassionate Caregivers You Can Count On

Rest assured, we hire only the best caregivers, whom we would trust with our own loved ones. Our caregivers are employees who are thoroughly screened and insured to ensure you and your loved ones are fully protected. They participate in ongoing training and professional development opportunities, and many have experience with Specialty Care, including Alzheimer's, Parkinson's and Hospice care.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes

Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes

Available to assisted living facility: Yes

Photos of Home Helpers - Houston