Heaven Sent Home Care LLC

Contact Now

Reviews of Heaven Sent Home Care LLC

Linda64194750 June 26, 2013

After a few days that we have talked to Heaven Sent Home Care, they were able to send a caregiver for my mom. My mom resisted any help but the caregiver was able to handle her well.

Kim18 May 31, 2013

Heaven Sent Home Care has been absolutely heaven sent. They provided the highest care for my mom and they are very well experienced in home-health care. I've been extremely happy with the services of the caregivers. They provided two to three levels of care for me. Now I used them as a personal care assistant, doing chores for my mom. Her caregiver is a good match for her. I found the group on Caring.com directory. I got a lot of information off your website that was helpful to me.

Met my urgent need April 25, 2013

I very suddenly came down with a condition that left me incapable caring for even my basic needs. Heaven Sent had a provider at my door with in 24 hours. They came through for me in a really big way when I urgently needed help. The person they sent was very competent, caring and totally professional. In my hour of need, this Personal Care outfit really was "heaven sent"! I recommend them highly!

DFaltysek April 08, 2013

Leann and her staff recently took care of our Mom and Dad and we were very pleased with their services. From day one the caregivers were prompt, caring and well trained. They helped with suggestions on how we could make our parents more comfortable and able to stay in their own home. Throughout this time the caregivers had to deal with many different circumstances of varying health problems and family difficulties. They handled every situation professionally and their only concern was that our parents were well taken care of. I highly recommend this company.

kathy17 April 03, 2013

My mother lived in an assisted living facility, but there were times such as when she broke her arm that she needed more help throughout the day. Heaven Sent was there for me during this stressful time with nice, neat, honest, and very helpful people. At the end of my mother's life, when she needed extra care 24/7, the employees of Heaven Sent became my mother's friends as well as mine. They were so kind, helpful, and supportive both physically and emotionally. I will always be grateful for their help!!!

Caring62695050 February 19, 2013

I had a bad experience with the first home care provider I went with and I was very careful about finding a second one. Heaven Sent seems to have better communication. They're working out just fine. So far so good.

doug5 February 18, 2013

Leeann&her staff have been fantastic. Have been providing care for my 91yr Mom since 5/11. Staff is caring&concerned. Leeann has been very flexible in satisfying our family's needs. Would highly recommend.

Randy P., Houston, TX February 18, 2013

This company provided assistance to my Dad at an assisted living facility. They worked with us to tailor the hours to fit his needs. Without their assistance we would have had to move my Dad because he would not have met the requirements to continue at the facility, which would have been sad, because he really liked the facility and the other residents. This helped us avoid a move that would have been very difficult.

Rita5 February 18, 2013

The caregivers are professional and caring. They are dependable and if your regular care giver is unable to come, they promptly send someone else. They are also very affordable. I have had my caregiver for 9 months and could not be more pleased.

Iris1 December 11, 2012

Absolute awesome. Lee Ann Johnson is experience, knowledgeable, quick to return a phone call and extremly comforting in her ability to let you know she can help. My mother who is nearly 87 needed to be escorted to and from her meals and the aide that Lee Ann sent was perfect for Mom. I have such comfort in knowing that Heaven Sent is ready, willing and definitely able to help. I no longer worry about who to call if I need long term or short term assistance for my Mother. Call them, you will not be disappointed.

Annie L November 27, 2012

A friend recommended Heaven Sent Home Care to me after my 82 year old mom fractured her pelvis and needed home care assistance. I have been very happy with Heaven Sent. Lee Ann is very loving, helpful and promptly returns all calls. The "caregiver" she assigned to my mom is the perfect fit. Lashann has a wonderful personality and keeps my mom upbeat. She is punctual and professional. She keeps a log book so I know exactly what happened during the day with mom. Mom loves her!! By the way, we have 3 dogs and Lashann is great with them. It seems there's nothing she can't handle! We are very happy with Lashann, Lee Ann and Heaven Sent.

Lindy3 October 22, 2012

Heaven Sent took care of my mom for the past few years with health care and transportation. Marilee was our main contact person and health care provider. She was the most attentive, caring and professional caregiver I have ever met. "Lee Ann" and our family became close throughout these past few years and she was always there for us, no matter what we needed, day or night. Her staff that also helped our mom for private duty was exceptional as well. Always friendly, dependable, professional and took excellent care of mom. Lee Ann showed so much affection and caring for our mom, and it meant so much to us, especially in mom's end-of-life days. I would highly recommend Heaven Sent Health Care to anyone in need of home care or personal care for their loved one. Thanks again for everything!!

Peace of Mind1 September 13, 2012

I have used the services of Heaven Sent Home Care for the last 18 months now to provide daily care, and for a while 24/7 care, for my 91 year-old mother who lives in an assisted living facility and is wheelchair bound. I couldn't be more pleased with the quality, caring, and training of the Heaven Sent care-givers. Heaven Sent provides to those in need of a care-giver in a home setting, an assisted-living or nursing home facility, or in the hospital. 24-7 care can be provided or specified hours during the day and/or night for any day of the week. The care-givers are on time, well-trained, have good interpersonal skills, keep me posted on mother's needs and condition, and care sincerely about her medical, physical, and emotional needs. Her care-givers organize and administer medications, bath and dress her, ensure that she is eating enough and appropriate foods, ensure that she keeps engaged in the assisted-living activities, go with me to doctor appointments, do her laundry, do light cleaning, and more. The owner of Heaven Sent, Lee Ann, works diligently to ensure that care-givers are a "good fit" for their client. She has always resolved any unexpected scheduling, as when my mother was released early from a hospital stay, Lee Ann had the care-giver in her assisted-living apartment within an hour. Heaven Sent Home Care has truly enhanced my mother's quality of life and has given our family peace of mind that our mother is being lovingly and correctly cared for.

Stan2 September 10, 2012

Someone had given me Leeann's business card. They're very dependable, proactive and reliable. My parents have 24-hour care and they've been with Heaven Sent Home Care for about 4 months. The caregivers are very good. I'm very happy with their service.

JG2 July 28, 2012

Leeann's company is local and providing service to a facility where my mom is. We tried her out and the caregivers were very responsive and helpful. They're always on time. They're giving my mom transportation to her doctors appointments or to the store. My mom gets along well with them. I am happy that they're taking good care of her for about a year now.

Caroline2 July 24, 2012

I live in an assisted living home and I got to know Leeann and she helped me. I just liked the way she did things and the way her husband also did work in a way that they treated their patients. The caregivers that they sent were absolutely fantastic. They took care of me but they didn’t hover or bother me. They were friendly and kind. They took care of me. One time I was talking in my sleep and the caregiver came over and very carefully calm me down so I went back to sleep.

Shari2 July 24, 2012

Leeann is totally awesome. I was referred to them by somebody else. At that time I needed help with my mother coming back from a hospital to a facility that required her to have a private setting. We had a number of caregivers from them for over 2-week period of time. We have them to accompany my mom. They also helped her in the shower, dressing and also feeding her. It was just a total service. I was very pleased with all of them. I had difficulty only at one time with someone with a little bit of a language barrier but her service was excellent. Overall, I was totally satisfied or would not have continued to use Heaven Sent Home Care. . At the present time, I don't need any help but I have continued to refer Leann time after time to a number of other people. She was very quick to respond to any need that we had. Her people were thoroughly trained and very thorough with their job. I was very happy with all of her employees.

Sam4 July 24, 2012

I found them through recommendation from the assisted living facility where my Dad stayed. We had them for 3 years and then my Dad passed away. They've sent out multiple caregivers and they all seemed very good at what they do. I really feel that all of them were a match for him. We used to have different caregivers from a different group. Their performance was ok but they didn't seem to care like Leeann's caregivers did. They are more caring and more involved. They did a lot of things for me on extremely short notice. They have a very good service. They are better in terms of cost and have better care.

Caring8947 July 24, 2012

My sister lives in the Abbey assisted living in Houston and somebody there recommended them and so we tried their service. The caregivers have been doing a great job. My sister moved to the Abbey 2 years ago and they have been providing care for her since then. It's been a great care. My sister is type 1 diabetic and she needs help with her insulin. They have been coming on site 4 times a day to help her with her insulin. They assist her while she takes her blood sugar measurement and makes sure that she gets the right dosage of insulin. For the most part has done the injections herself but they are there to make sure she gets the right dosage and incase she needs help with the injection they can do that also. They have been very reliable and when we've had any kind of a problem and they're always ready to step up. go the extra mile to help.

Joan4 July 24, 2012

When it became apparent that my mother needed more care than assisted living could provide, I had contacted Leeann whom I had previously known. My mother needs total assistance and she is not able to stand or even walk anymore. The homecare staff helps her with day to day activities and her daily needs. What's also good about Leeann is that I can reach her at anytime with any concerns I may have. I feel comfortable being so far away from my mom because she is in a warm and caring home. Leann is like family to us.

From Heaven Sent Home Care LLC

We are a health professional team that our mission is to serve people and make an impact on their lives, to truly give our patients and family members piece of mind, with skilled caregivers, dependable, personable and most important the finest care at an affordable price. Our goal is to help people have a better quality of life with, continuity of care and compassion. We provide live in care and continuing care.

A Trusted Healthcare Partner

We care about you, your health, and what's best for your family

• We want to be like a part of your family!

Home Healthcare- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week(in as little as 2 hours or less) our experienced team of professionals provide expert medical care in your home, assisted living/retirement/nursing homes including:

• recreation therapy
    • Companions/cna's
    • Diabetic care
    • Catheter care/ ostomy care
    • Med tech's/medical assistants

Private Duty - Sometimes all a parent or loved one needs to remain independent at home is a little extra support. We have the resources to help with personal care, shopping, and household management. We can also provide transportation services to help loved ones get out and about to community and family events

An Expert & Caring Team

Our staff of cna's, medical assistants, and rehab techs are all appropriately licensed and specially trained to serve patients in their homes. They also have the dedication and reliability needed to provide healthcare services with the high standard of quality and commitment you and your family deserve.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Vallidation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
    Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
    Available to assisted living facility: Yes
    RN on Staff: Yes