Reviews of Griswold Home Care | Houston, TX
Shirley706833 April 13, 2017
I am a past client of this provider
The one I had hired was Griswold Home Care. They were fine, but they were only here for an hour twice a day to get my husband in and out of bed. I think I just don’t like other people being in the house with me. The billing was fine, but since I put it on a credit card they had to charge me more.
From Griswold Home Care
The Griswold Difference
Compassion Is Our Passion. Caring Is Our Profession.
Griswold Home Care is unlike any other home care company in the world. Our commitment to referring the best possible non-medical home care professionals available has resulted in helping over 80,000 families just like yours. The affordable, professional caregivers and companions Griswold refers help every client maintain the dignity, comfort, safety, independence and happiness they deserve, regardless of where they call home.
Our offices are located throughout the United States, referring more than 9,000 of the industry's best caregivers every year. Each Griswold Home Care office is locally owned and operated by leaders in your community who are passionate about making in-home care simple, accessible, and affordable.
By working with Griswold Home Care, you’ll gain access to the best caregivers in the world. This office refers self-employed caregivers who are experienced, compassionate, and carefully screened for your protection. In every office we’re 100% focused on quality services and responsiveness to your needs. Please contact this local office to learn exactly how we can best help you and your family.
A Griswold Home Care companion care service includes the following.
- Engaging in companionship and conversation
- Reminiscing about the past
- Discussing current and historical events
- Playing games and cards
- Renting and playing movies
- Maintaining a family scrapbook
- Encouraging participation with crafts
- Helping read
- Directing morning wake-up and evening tuck-in
- Helping select clothes
- Mailing letters and bills
- Monitoring eating patterns and diet
- Inspecting food expiration dates
- Maintaining a calendar
- Arranging appointments and providing reminders
- Planning visits, outings and trips
- Visiting neighbors and friends
- Encouraging interaction with loved ones
- Encouraging participation in and assisting with community activities
- Monitoring visitors
- Providing transportation to:
- Doctor appointments
- The pharmacy
- Social outings
- Lunch or dinner
- Plays and concerts
- Religious services
- Sporting events
- Club meetings
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities