Reviews of Godly Hearts Home Care Agency

Keribrow April 15, 2015

Your employee, Alolake O. provided care to my mother, Kathryn E, on Friday, April 10. My mother had been released from a 10-day hospital stay on Thursday (complications from chemotherapy for extensive-stage small cell lung cancer) and was suffering from muscle spasms that made it impossible for her to stand on her own for more than a few seconds. The muscle spasms also prevented her from feeding herself, in addition to causing other issues. Both my mother and my stepfather reported that Alolake did a fantastic job. They were both very impressed with her. I was concerned that my mother would have a bit of an “I didn’t really need or want the help” attitude, but to the contrary, all the reviews were positive. Alolake was proactive and suggested additional ways that she could help my mother that neither my mother nor my stepfather would have suggested on their own. Alolake was assigned through my firm’s back-up care provider, Hearing the reviews of her excellent care was exactly what I needed to hear to know that I made the right decision. While I wish the circumstances were different, I definitely will request Alolake again when my mother needs assistance, and I hope that Godly Hearts will be able to make her available. Please let Alolake know that she made a rough day much easier and that her work was superb.

Boncosemm February 21, 2015

My Name is Bonsu, I am disabled veteran. i live along and do not require many hours of care but i require my care giver to be on time every time and do what she is suppose to do well. I am strict military style. I had been with two company,s before but they girls were always running late and the last one left her dirty bowl of food at my house. with Godly hearts home care, so far I have no complains, my care giver has never been late, she is professional and respects my home. I can call the office at anytime and someone will talk to me in a professional, yet a friendly manner.

About Godly Hearts Home Care Agency

Godly Hearts Home Care Agency is an in-home care provider serving Houston, TX and the surrounding area. Godly Hearts Home Care Agency offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Godly Hearts Home Care Agency