TLC Home Health INC

Hcp_cert

Reviews of TLC Home Health INC

December 20, 2016

By Shonda T

My daughters contract with TLC just ended after a couple of years. In the beginning they seemed to have a dependable staff and I was happy to support a minority owned business. However, as time went on the level of care and consistency decreased tremendously. They began to prove themselves as inconsistent and not dependable. They did not have coverage if an aide called out, which resulted in my missing work, leaving work early or having to pay for back up care. This happened so much, that I had to request letters from the company to give to my employer. I am not sure how they are with adults, but you may want to think long and hard before trusting this agency with caring for your special needs child.

March 12, 2014

By D. Murphy

I received emergency services from TLC for 2 days. The aide, Carissa, was so nice. She was the sweetest thing and took good care of me. If I ever need services again, I will contact TLC and ask for Carissa.

February 01, 2014

By Donna77438550

TLC Home Health is very caring, efficient, and concerned. They communicate on a regular basis, checking on their aides. Any questions you have whatsoever, you can contact them 24-hours a day. Mom wouldn't be comfortable with anyone, because she's in her independence. But she totally trust her aide. The lady who was the owner was very honest, caring, giving and hardworking, was also a registered nurse. She and I worked together. She's had this business for quite some time, and it's very successful.

January 28, 2014

We’ve been using TLC Home Health Care for my father about a month. They check his sugar and they help him do exercise. They also check his medications and makes sure that he is eating like he should. They also do some light housekeeping. The caregiver is always on time and she seems to be very good. Dad is getting better now. They provided me different avenues for different grants to apply and so overall they have been very helpful. I haven’t had any complaints as of yet.

From TLC Home Health INC

Our Company is owned and operated locally by a Registered Nurse with a Doctorate Degree who has over 30 years of experience in the health care field. Her philosophy is to give “tender loving care with a professional touch” to all of her clients and to treat her employees like extended family. The Company was founded in 2003 to assist families to care for their loved ones within their homes.

Our Mission

Our mission is to provide quality personal care services at an affordable cost. Quality personal care services starts with having caregivers and office staff that are caring, reliable, and professional. We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

Our Values

• We operate with integrity and respect and have the courage to do what is right.
  • We strive to operate with quality and excellence in all that we do.
  • Customer Service Award

TLC Home Health, Inc. has received the highest rating of five stars from CMUS Talk of the Town News for three consecutive years (2011, 2012, and 2013). This award recognizes companies that provide excellent customer service. For more information regarding the TALK OF THE TOWN AWARD go to: http://www.prlog.org/12268710-tlc-home-health-inc-wins-third-straight-talk-of-the-town-customer-satisfaction-award.html

SERVICES PROVIDED:

• Personal Care Services: Assistance with activities of daily living
  • Hourly, Live-in, and Overnight Services
  • Driving for errands or doctors visits
  • Sitters at hospitals
  • Free RN assessments and consultations
  • Free RN visits every (30 to 90) days
  • Free personalized care plans
  • 24-7 live telephone support
SERVICING the Richmond, Tri-Cities areas.

Photos of TLC Home Health INC