Right at Home Honolulu, HI

Contact Now

Reviews of Right at Home Honolulu, HI

Ben Hung November 24, 2015

Cassidy is hard working and conscientious. She is also a courteous and respectful person.

Caring116722150 September 13, 2015

I could not ask for better service. They strive to give client what they are looking for and to immediately and consistently correct or replace any problem areas to satisfy the clients. They follow up and follow through is amazing and we will surely reinstate them if and when necessary and recommend them.

Henry13 October 22, 2014

You were all absolutely amazing. Mary and Maureen were the best caregivers we could asked for. They were so kind, compassionate, and fun, and never slept for a minute even though we encouraged them to do so. They were also very detailed, and did things like make sure my mom's sheets were flat, change my mom's sheets even though we didn't ask for it, and consistently encouraged her to eat and drink. Karen and Michael, you guys were so, so compassionate, understanding, and helpful. Thanks for everything and -- really -- for caring so much about our family. My mom's last few days were so much more special thanks to Right at Home.

Carole14 September 29, 2014

Right at Home provides a wonderful, reliable, and dependable in-home care for our mother. The quality of service is excellent. The caregivers compassionate and in-tune to our mom's needs.

Shirley96772250 August 01, 2014

The caregiver from Right at Home, Melanie, is always pleasant and engages with my mother very well. She is also attentive and sensitive in her care.

MaryBeth5 July 24, 2014

Most of our caregivers have been very competent and attentive (90%). In the past 6 months, I think your services and caregivers have been exceptional. Your agency is very accomodating and responsive to my care needs. Michael S. and Marikiz D. have been working with me the past 2 months are all excellent. Others were also great. You are doing well in caregiver selection and customer service. Mahalo!

Laura23 December 23, 2013

Thank you for the courteous service I received. I am glad to have found your organization.

Calvin3 October 18, 2013

Wish all caregivers are like Right at Home. Most compassionate and caring.

From Right at Home Honolulu, HI