Comfort Keepers Hollywood, FL

Overview of Ratings

4.9

December 05, 2013

By Marilyn26

A state agency suggested Comfort Keepers to me. Comfort Keepers always keep me abreast of different changes that are going on. The last caregiver that I have has really been fantastic. She helps me with anything I ask her to do. A nurse come out every 60 days and she's very thorough. Overall, most of the people that they sent have nice attitude and always willing to help.used them since 2007

September 10, 2012

By Abby1

The caregiver I have now always comes on time. She is very good and very careful. She's a lovely lady and I enjoy having her around. She does what I need and that's important to me. I'm so glad my daughter hired them for me. I have had them for a couple of months. When I call Comfort Keepers, there's always somebody to answer. I really don't have any complaints with them. I'm happy with their service.

September 10, 2012

By Laurie7

I have been dealing with Comfort Keepers for about a year now. I am very very pleased with the aids that I got from Comfort Keepers. I only have one caregiver. From the beginning I wanted to interview some of their aids so they sent me out 2 people. I really like the second person's stability. She was always on the job. She seems dedicated and loyal. I didn't need to go any further so I had the same aid since last September 2011. She had wonderful rapport with my daughter. I haven't had to request somebody different. She's always there and she shows up on time. As for the staff, they had been wonderful with all of my needs. They follow up and make sure everything is going well with the aid and my daughter. They've been very accommodating.

From Comfort Keepers

Worry Free Comfort for Your Loved One:

We at Comfort Keepers understand the way you feel about obtaining quality care for a loved one. Our focus is always on reliability, safety and quality of life. We will treat your loved one as though we were providing care for a member of our own family. We provide our clients with the highest quality of life achievable through personalized planning and interactive caregiving.

We can provide merely a bath visit or up to 24 hours of care. Our Registered Nurse will provide a free, in-home evaluation and implement a plan of care that is unique to each of our clients. Our staff is available for care 24 hours per day/7 days per week. All of our employees undergo a Level II background screening and we are fully licensed, bonded and insured.

Personal Care Services

• Grooming Assistance
  • Live-In Services
  • 24-hour Care

Home Safety Solutions

• Personal Emergency Response Systems (PERS)
  • Medication Dispensers
  • Around the Clock Emergency Monitoring Equipment

Our Service Areas (South Broward & North Miami Beach)

• Hollywood
  • Aventura
  • Golden Beach
  • Sunny Isles
  • N. Miami Beach

We offer the following additional benefits:

• No minimum hours required - we design a program to meet your specific care needs
  • Personalized service delivery
  • We accept most Long Term Care Insurance policies

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes