Comfort Keepers | Hollywood, FL

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

Reviews of Comfort Keepers | Hollywood, FL

Jean32 December 13, 2013

A lady who was working with me met with one of the members of Comfort Keepers and scheduled an interview for me. Since then, I have been happy with the company. They've always been very friendly to me and helpful. I've had absolutely nice girls. I've had one steady caregiver for a year. She comes 3 times a week. I also had numerous other caregivers and I've been happy with all of them.

Richard40 December 05, 2013

My wife interviewed different companies including Comfort Keepers. She spoken with Steve and was impress with their conversation. Their care has been excellent. The people who have come over are good and are attentive to my father's needs. We never had any problems with them. There's always somebody available even on the weekends and I really appreciate that.

Bonnie24 December 05, 2013

We are extremely happy with the organization. They're very much on top of everything. Joan, the caregiver that was provided for my husband was like an angel. She is just wonderful. I can't express how pleased we are. She is dedicated, respectful and kind. She's very good at what she does.

Marilyn26 December 05, 2013

A state agency suggested Comfort Keepers to me. Comfort Keepers always keep me abreast of different changes that are going on.

The last caregiver that I have has really been fantastic. She helps me with anything I ask her to do. A nurse come out every 60 days and she's very thorough. Overall, most of the people that they sent have nice attitude and always willing to help.used them since 2007

Abby1 September 10, 2012

The caregiver I have now always comes on time. She is very good and very careful. She's a lovely lady and I enjoy having her around. She does what I need and that's important to me. I'm so glad my daughter hired them for me. I have had them for a couple of months. When I call Comfort Keepers, there's always somebody to answer. I really don't have any complaints with them. I'm happy with their service.

Laurie7 September 10, 2012

I have been dealing with Comfort Keepers for about a year now. I am very very pleased with the aids that I got from Comfort Keepers. I only have one caregiver. From the beginning I wanted to interview some of their aids so they sent me out 2 people. I really like the second person's stability. She was always on the job. She seems dedicated and loyal. I didn't need to go any further so I had the same aid since last September 2011. She had wonderful rapport with my daughter. I haven't had to request somebody different. She's always there and she shows up on time. As for the staff, they had been wonderful with all of my needs. They follow up and make sure everything is going well with the aid and my daughter. They've been very accommodating.

About Comfort Keepers

Comfort Keepers is an in-home care provider serving Hollywood, FL and the surrounding area. Comfort Keepers offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Features of Comfort Keepers