A Family Member Homecare | Hollywood, FL

Reviews of A Family Member Homecare | Hollywood, FL

based on 1 Review

From A Family Member Homecare

Hi,

My name is Brian Gauthier, I am the CEO and Administrator of A Family Member HomeCare, and I am very glad that you found my company here in the Gilbert Guide. A Family Member HomeCare specializes in Private Duty home care which means that over the years we have become very good at providing quality Home Health Aids and Certified Nurse Assistants for our Clients who could use assistance with their daily living activities. We help our Clients with their daily routines so that our Clients can age with dignity within their own homes; we also work in facilities. We do not enumerate all of the services that we provide, because our care is so comprehensive; we act like "a family member" would in the home, hence the name of the company. We have been serving South Florida seniors for over 10 years and would very much like to help your family too. To schedule an interview with one of our Caregivers please call the office at 954 986 5090 or you can reach me personally on my cell phone at 954 303 5252.

Brian Gauthier