Right at Home Chattanooga, TN

Overview of Ratings

4.7

July 26, 2017

By John L_501983

I already have recommended Right at Home and I have a friend that is in the same situation as me. The service helps me get out and get things done without having my wife sit in the hot car.

June 30, 2017

By Elizabeth T_490920

I have been totally satisfied with the services from Right at Home.

June 07, 2017

By mgodwin

This company did an outstanding job with helping my elderly neighbor. They really knew what my neighbor needed.

February 28, 2017

By Mary385403

I called Right at Home when my mother needed a sitter in the hospital following surgeries. I had to go to work and couldn't leave her alone – she's 97 years old. They provided a caregiver immediately and checked in with me periodically so I know mom was in good hands.

February 21, 2017

By Coleen528186

Very happy with the company. It is the best company at this time in Chattanooga. Sybil is an excellent helper and I am happy with your service. I am very grateful for all of you.

February 18, 2017

By Elizabeth086344

It's exactly the help I need right now. All of the people they have sent are pleasant and helpful. I look forward to seeing them.

February 03, 2017

By Alan D.

Deanna C. is a wonderful friend and helper for Ann and me. She does our shopping, prepares delicious meals for us, and takes us wherever we wish to go. She is always cheerful and anxious to please us. It gives us great satisfaction to know that, with Deanna's help, we continue to live happily in our own home despite our own physical limitations.

February 01, 2017

By happycustomer211

Other

Right at Home was able to help a client of mine find the perfect home care worker. We were very pleased with the speed of the process and the ability to work with Right at Home to find the perfect care giver for our needs.

January 30, 2017

By Paigevh

Deanna has been a perfect fit for our family. She is reliable, kind, productive, and she is a great cook. She has allowed my mom to continue living at home with her care.

January 30, 2017

By Laura R

Right at Home has exceeded our expectations from the day we met with Bryan, the owner. We quickly needed to line up care and he offered to meet with us on a Friday late afternoon. The other places we had called had waiting lists, or wouldn't be able to get to us for a couple of weeks. He is caring, compassionate and professional. He had lots of good ideas to assist us in caring for our family members. The caregiver he set us up with has been wonderful in every way. We couldn't be happier and would highly recommend Right at Home for your in home care and assistance.

January 26, 2017

By Joann M

These folks were amazing! It's never a good time when a loved one requires hospice care, but we couldn't have done it without the good people from Right at Home. You can't even know all the little things you'll need to take care of ahead of time, and RaH was there every step of the way. Words will never adequately express how grateful we were for all the gentle, kind, and tender care they provided for my Mom at this most difficult time.

From Right at Home Chattanooga, TN