Independence-4-Seniors

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Independence-4-Seniors

Josephine C_468872 May 11, 2017

I would tell someone that the caregivers seem to be well-trained and know the procedures. The owner puts them through an awesome training. It's obvious that the caregivers speak and act like the owner.

Betty U_464310 May 03, 2017

I am satisfied with the care. Independence-4-Seniors Home Care has sent good workers that I have no problems with.

Alice C_463238 May 01, 2017

Independence-4-Seniors Home Care is very dependable. When I have a problem, I can talk to them and they try to rectify it.

Poteraske, S April 13, 2017

Independence-4-Seniors Home Care has helped with my stress level and being able to do things I have to do without being worried about the client's care.

Ayres, J April 03, 2017

The services have made my life easier because Independence-4-Seniors Home Care can do work throughout the day.

Rosanna M March 10, 2017

The service helped a lot with making her more responsive and helping her.

Fornaciari, J March 03, 2017

Independence-4-Seniors helps the client with transportation, having a safe environment, preparing meals, and providing some camaraderie.

Pete C February 03, 2017

Independence-4-Seniors has allowed the client to stay in her home, which she absolutely wanted.

Januska, D February 01, 2017

If it weren't for Independence-4-Seniors, I could not take care of my husband by myself. The impact has been wonderful.

Madelaine B November 07, 2016

I was very satisfied with Independence-4-Seniors, and the caregiver was good and took good care of my husband.

Caring104257950 January 12, 2015

The care provided was excellent. We highly recommend to others the great service we received.

B. Haldeman November 29, 2014

Gets to know client very well. Very responsive to changing needs. Family has good accessibility.

From Independence-4-Seniors

We have been making it possible for the elderly to maintain a safe and healthy lifestyle, while living independently at home, by providing them with appropriate, affordable in-home care and companionship. Since 2002, we have been serving Western Cook and DuPage counties in the Chicagoland area, offering assistance and solutions for the elderly and their families.

We are licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health.

Our Services: Companionship, assistance with personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, shopping/errands, home safety, medication reminders, Alzheimer's & dementia care. Hourly, Live-In and Respite care options

Our Caregivers: Experienced, caring individuals, pre-screened with reference and background checks, and supervised by an RN. All caregivers are insured and bonded.

Our Clients: Seniors living at home or with relatives, those physically impaired or post-rehabilitation, and residents of senior care facilities.

Call our professional staff at (630) 426-3832 to arrange for a complimentary evaluation

Learn more by visiting our website at www.independence4seniors.com

Languages Spoke:

English, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, Tagalog, Spanish, Czech, Ukrainian

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes