Independence-4-Seniors

Approximate area services are provided
List all zip codes
60101, 60126, 60137, 60138, 60148, 60153, 60154, 60155, 60162, 60163, 60181, 60187, 60189, 60305, 60402, 60439, 60440, 60465, 60480, 60501, 60513, 60514, 60515, 60516, 60517, 60521, 60523, 60525, 60526, 60527, 60532, 60534, 60540, 60546, 60555, 60558, 60559, 60561, 60563, 60565, 60566, 60567, 60805

Top Nearby In-Home Care Services

PocEocHcp_cert

Reviews of Independence-4-Seniors

June 23, 2017

By Violet A_488019

I was extremely impressed with the owner, they came out and met my mom.

June 13, 2017

By Staszak, T_482346

Independence-4-Seniors Home Care has great caregivers that are excellent and take care of our needs.

June 01, 2017

By Anonymous_477275

Independence-4-Seniors Home Care provides good help and is thorough.

June 01, 2017

By Anonymous_477262

One of the caregivers is very good, and one of the other caregivers isn't so good.

May 11, 2017

By Josephine C_468872

I would tell someone that the caregivers seem to be well-trained and know the procedures. The owner puts them through an awesome training. It's obvious that the caregivers speak and act like the owner.

May 03, 2017

By Betty U_464310

I am satisfied with the care. Independence-4-Seniors Home Care has sent good workers that I have no problems with.

May 01, 2017

By Alice C_463238

Independence-4-Seniors Home Care is very dependable. When I have a problem, I can talk to them and they try to rectify it.

April 13, 2017

By Poteraske, S

Independence-4-Seniors Home Care has helped with my stress level and being able to do things I have to do without being worried about the client's care.

April 03, 2017

By Ayres, J

The services have made my life easier because Independence-4-Seniors Home Care can do work throughout the day.

March 10, 2017

By Rosanna M

The service helped a lot with making her more responsive and helping her.

March 03, 2017

By Fornaciari, J

Independence-4-Seniors helps the client with transportation, having a safe environment, preparing meals, and providing some camaraderie.

February 03, 2017

By Pete C

Independence-4-Seniors has allowed the client to stay in her home, which she absolutely wanted.

February 01, 2017

By Januska, D

If it weren't for Independence-4-Seniors, I could not take care of my husband by myself. The impact has been wonderful.

November 07, 2016

By Madelaine B

I was very satisfied with Independence-4-Seniors, and the caregiver was good and took good care of my husband.

January 12, 2015

The care provided was excellent. We highly recommend to others the great service we received.

November 29, 2014

By B. Haldeman

Gets to know client very well. Very responsive to changing needs. Family has good accessibility.

From Independence-4-Seniors

We have been making it possible for the elderly to maintain a safe and healthy lifestyle, while living independently at home, by providing them with appropriate, affordable in-home care and companionship. Since 2002, we have been serving Western Cook and DuPage counties in the Chicagoland area, offering assistance and solutions for the elderly and their families.

We are licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health.

Our Services: Companionship, assistance with personal care, meal preparation, light housekeeping, shopping/errands, home safety, medication reminders, Alzheimer's & dementia care. Hourly, Live-In and Respite care options

Our Caregivers: Experienced, caring individuals, pre-screened with reference and background checks, and supervised by an RN. All caregivers are insured and bonded.

Our Clients: Seniors living at home or with relatives, those physically impaired or post-rehabilitation, and residents of senior care facilities.

Call our professional staff at (630) 426-3832 to arrange for a complimentary evaluation

Learn more by visiting our website at www.independence4seniors.com

Languages Spoke:

English, Polish, Lithuanian, Russian, Tagalog, Spanish, Czech, Ukrainian

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Patient Transfers, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Transition Issues Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes