Home Helpers Home Care - Hinsdale IL

Contact Now

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers Home Care - Hinsdale IL

Beverly P_471411 May 16, 2017

Home Helpers' business is strictly about the people they provide for my wife, and I wish they could send better caregivers for her. They are not well-trained.

Wray and Naomi J_471405 May 16, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers does a good job.

Frank L_471401 May 16, 2017

I would tell a friend that Home Helpers is very efficient.

Julie M_469663 May 12, 2017

My experience may not be the same as everyone's. The first caregiver would not have worked out and complained about her back. I would have no idea about how great Home Helpers was if it were not for my current caregiver.

Lorraine and Frank S_469655 May 12, 2017

Home Helpers is reliable.

Susan C_469639 May 12, 2017

I would tell someone that Home Helpers is efficient and thoughtful.

Sue N April 28, 2017

Home Helpers has made the client's life easier by encouraging her, and helping her.

Jean and Tom D April 26, 2017

My caregiver is always around when I need her.

Anonymous April 24, 2017

Home Helpers needs to pay their employees more, that way they get better quality of help. We have a great caregiver right now, but if I had to change, I would not pick Home Helpers.

Catherine "Kitty" G April 20, 2017

The services are keeping my mother motivated to make improvements.

Alberta F April 20, 2017

Home Helpers has made my life much easier and has helped me out a lot.

Merce W April 17, 2017

Home Helpers are there 24/7 and assist in every aspect of getting around and eating for my mom.

Fred and Gwen S April 17, 2017

The services only help us get food at night time.

Ann W April 17, 2017

Having Home Helpers helps me get around to go grocery shopping and drive to my appointments.

Evelyn S April 14, 2017

The services have been very good because I am by myself and it is nice to have someone else here.

Cynthia G April 12, 2017

Home Helpers has made my sister's life easier by having a daily routine and having contact with another person other than immediate family that is trying to help her.

Melvin602077 March 29, 2017

I used Home Helpers for two days, and it was professional and timely. They came when they were supposed to come and left when they were supposed to leave. My mother didn't have a problem with the service. It seemed like a successful encounter. The caregiver was a good lady who seemed to understand my mother and was friendly toward her.

Chuck D March 23, 2017

I don't believe the caregivers could really do anything more to help. I just think that the client wouldn't think of them as very helpful.

Anonymous March 23, 2017

We've had a few different caregivers, and they have been extremely nice. We are happy with them.

Sue J March 21, 2017

Having Home Helpers has had a positive impact on me because I know that someone else is there to check on my mom.

Betty E March 20, 2017

The service has given me a life again.

Richard and Alice D March 14, 2017

The caregivers can do what my wife and I cannot do.

Lee A March 13, 2017

Home Helpers has made my life easier by making it so I don't have to worry about the client.

Tom M February 27, 2017

Home Helpers gives me peace of mind knowing that someone is with my loved one and keeping an eye on her.

Diana M February 27, 2017

Aside from being ill, the service is fine.

Jim and Dolores L February 24, 2017

My husband sticks to his schedule and he didn't want to change it. He also gave the caregiver a hard time.

Howard G February 22, 2017

Home Helpers makes it so I don't have to do certain things like taking care of things in the house. They do my shopping for me.

Bob D February 21, 2017

Home Helpers is another support system that has been nice. Also, the pill dispenser has been a big help.

Henry G February 14, 2017

The services from Home Helpers motivate my dad to do the exercises that he is supposed to be doing. They give him a lot of encouragement and carry on conversations with him.

Marilyn B February 14, 2017

Home Helpers has always made my life easier. They help me read and know everything I have to know.

Kathleen D February 14, 2017

The services have made my life a lot more convenient, but that's about all I could say about it.

Dave O February 14, 2017

My brother is not even able to be sociable without the care he receives.

Anonymous117263350 December 11, 2015

Home Helpers provide personal care for my husband. He needs help getting on and off the commode, out of the wheelchair and into bed, medication reminders, and heating up food for dinner. The caregiver is OK; she's doing fine. It's just basic care because he's in a wheelchair and can't walk.

Sally17 October 30, 2013

Provides consistently experience, caring, thoughtful, patient and professional caregivers. The employee is knowledgeable about the patient and attends to every needs. I have found the care to be consistend and kind from those who come to our home and to everyone in the office.

Laurel1 August 20, 2012

Home Helpers & Direct Link is excellent! I'm in Florida and they're caring for my mother in Illinois. It's always been a good communication with them. If I needed to get my mother to the doctor and many other concerns, they are always there. I feel I can always get a hold of someone and get a response and also take care on situations that of course I couldn't do down here. My mom has an aide coming in 3 hours a day, 7 days a week. My mother is 93 years old and pretty healthy, but can no longer drive. They're basically taking her out allowing her to get out of our house so she's not totally home bound. They take care of errands for her and take her to her doctor's appointments.

John15 August 18, 2012

I've been using Home Helpers for my dad for a while now. Their office is actually in the same building as mine. I walked down the hall and I talked to Mike and Mary. I got to know them very well and I trusted them. My dad is in the early stages of Alzheimer's. It's probably all the way Alzheimer's now. Prior to having Home Helpers, we had a caregiver for 4 or 5 days a week. But I think the companions that Home Helpers are providing have slowed down the process of Alzheimer's. It's certainly not stopping it but dad is still very very easy and happy. My sister and I live up here. I got 5 kids and she has 5 kids and we don't have the time to spend as much as we like to with my dad. So they fill a very special gap and have done a phenomenal job.

Patricia5 August 18, 2012

My mom died in 2010 and I haven't had a need after that. I think initially the hospital referred them and the fact that they were local made us decide to hire them for my mom back then. They were really quite good. Sometimes when they were gaps with a caregiver they always did the best they could. There were a couple of people that didn't work out and they dismissed them right away. There's always people that come and go over time. One caregiver we got for a long term was very good in caring for my mom. She had 24/7 care after she had a surgery. I think she was 91 years old at that time. We basically had 2 caregivers. There were even a number of instances wherein Mary came over herself when the caregiver called in for an emergency. She was right and she came and did a good job. She even helped my mom get a refrigerator. They really did their best to provide good care and I was very appreciative of that.

From Home Helpers Home Care - Hinsdale IL

Welcome to Home Helpers of Hinsdale, a state-licensed Home Services and Home Nursing agency whose only goal is to provide excellent home care for anyone in need of a little extra help.

Our company has earned and maintained an A+ Rating from the Home Care Standards Bureau. That means we go above and beyond state minimum requirements to find and train the very best caregivers for you or your loved one.

Our professionally trained, carefully selected caregivers serve clients in western Cook and eastern DuPage counties with expert, compassionate care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Since 2005, we have cared for our clients as if they were our own family.

Features of Home Helpers Home Care - Hinsdale IL

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Training Areas Extra Bathing, Dressing, Nutrition And Hydration, How To Spot Signs Of Elder Abuse

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra Veterans Benefits

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses Home Services (3000197) and Home Nursing (4000379)