Home Helpers Home Care - Hinsdale IL

Contact Now

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers Home Care - Hinsdale IL

Richard and Alice D March 14, 2017

Home Helpers has fairly good prices, and they have good services. The caregivers are very good most of the time.

Lee A March 13, 2017

Home Helpers could be more competitive in their pricing.

Tom M February 27, 2017

I would tell someone that Home Helpers has good follow-up and they are always professional.

Diana M February 27, 2017

Home Helpers has been painless.

Jim and Dolores L February 24, 2017

Home Helpers was very nice and helpful, it is just not fitting into my husband's schedule.

Howard G February 22, 2017

Home Helpers is always there to help. They are aware of what is going on.

Bob D February 21, 2017

Home Helpers has an excellent staff and is responsive. They are caring and have fair pricing.

Henry G February 14, 2017

Home Helpers is really easy to work with, and scheduling is easy. When you go to the office, the staff is very informative.

Marilyn B February 14, 2017

I always get my care right here. Home Helpers is very good.

Kathleen D February 14, 2017

I fought the services from Home Helpers at first, but they have been great, and I am satisfied.

Dave O February 14, 2017

Home Helpers does a very good job with nursing.

Anonymous117263350 December 11, 2015

Home Helpers provide personal care for my husband. He needs help getting on and off the commode, out of the wheelchair and into bed, medication reminders, and heating up food for dinner. The caregiver is OK; she's doing fine. It's just basic care because he's in a wheelchair and can't walk.

Sally17 October 30, 2013

Provides consistently experience, caring, thoughtful, patient and professional caregivers. The employee is knowledgeable about the patient and attends to every needs. I have found the care to be consistend and kind from those who come to our home and to everyone in the office.

Laurel1 August 20, 2012

Home Helpers & Direct Link is excellent! I'm in Florida and they're caring for my mother in Illinois. It's always been a good communication with them. If I needed to get my mother to the doctor and many other concerns, they are always there. I feel I can always get a hold of someone and get a response and also take care on situations that of course I couldn't do down here.

My mom has an aide coming in 3 hours a day, 7 days a week. My mother is 93 years old and pretty healthy, but can no longer drive. They're basically taking her out allowing her to get out of our house so she's not totally home bound. They take care of errands for her and take her to her doctor's appointments.

John15 August 18, 2012

I've been using Home Helpers for my dad for a while now. Their office is actually in the same building as mine. I walked down the hall and I talked to Mike and Mary. I got to know them very well and I trusted them. My dad is in the early stages of Alzheimer's. It's probably all the way Alzheimer's now. Prior to having Home Helpers, we had a caregiver for 4 or 5 days a week. But I think the companions that Home Helpers are providing have slowed down the process of Alzheimer's. It's certainly not stopping it but dad is still very very easy and happy. My sister and I live up here. I got 5 kids and she has 5 kids and we don't have the time to spend as much as we like to with my dad. So they fill a very special gap and have done a phenomenal job.

Patricia5 August 18, 2012

My mom died in 2010 and I haven't had a need after that. I think initially the hospital referred them and the fact that they were local made us decide to hire them for my mom back then. They were really quite good. Sometimes when they were gaps with a caregiver they always did the best they could. There were a couple of people that didn't work out and they dismissed them right away. There's always people that come and go over time. One caregiver we got for a long term was very good in caring for my mom. She had 24/7 care after she had a surgery. I think she was 91 years old at that time. We basically had 2 caregivers. There were even a number of instances wherein Mary came over herself when the caregiver called in for an emergency. She was right and she came and did a good job. She even helped my mom get a refrigerator. They really did their best to provide good care and I was very appreciative of that.

From Home Helpers Home Care - Hinsdale IL

Welcome to Home Helpers of Hinsdale, a state-licensed Home Services and Home Nursing agency whose only goal is to provide excellent home care for anyone in need of a little extra help.

Our company has earned and maintained an A+ Rating from the Home Care Standards Bureau. That means we go above and beyond state minimum requirements to find and train the very best caregivers for you or your loved one.

Our professionally trained, carefully selected caregivers serve clients in western Cook and eastern DuPage counties with expert, compassionate care, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Since 2005, we have cared for our clients as if they were our own family.

Features of Home Helpers Home Care - Hinsdale IL

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Ethics
  • Training Areas Extra Bathing, Dressing, Nutrition And Hydration, How To Spot Signs Of Elder Abuse

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra Veterans Benefits

Payment details

• Payroll Provided For Caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Bonded And Insured

• Licenses Home Services (3000197) and Home Nursing (4000379)