Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ

Overview of Ratings

4.5

May 15, 2017

By Barbara C_9

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels' people seemed to be well-trained and caring. The most helpful thing is the caregivers being on-time and paying attention to the client's needs.

April 26, 2017

By Kathy L_2

I have had some good and not-so-good caregivers from Visiting Angels. I use a wheelchair and a walker, and it is really helpful when a caregiver from Visiting Angels comes in to help the client bathe and get dressed. The services are a big help.

April 18, 2017

By Ed S

I have had a great experience with Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels gives me a chance to take care of my day-to-day work.

March 14, 2017

By Bonnie S_1

Visiting Angels is professional, compassionate, empathetic, and easy to deal with. They are able to go with the flow, and they are well worth the money. I went into the office, and they got someone out right away. The services give me peace of mind, and I have less stress knowing they are there.

March 14, 2017

By Robert K_3

Visiting Angels showed up on time, and the caregiver was very pleasant. They took care of my wife's needs. The main thing about the care was that I was able to get a decent night's sleep, and then I was able to deal with situations during the day.

February 14, 2017

By Amy K_4

The girl I have from Visiting Angels is very understanding about everything. I really like her a lot. The service makes my life easier because I am 90 years old.

From Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ

Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ is an in-home care provider serving Hillsborough, NJ and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ