Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ

4.7

August 15, 2017

By Umberto and Alice M

The services provide help with the things that we need that we can no longer do for ourselves.

August 15, 2017

By Ruth B_3

Visiting Angels is reliable, sends over wonderful helpers, and does a great job. The cost isn't as much as some the other places, either. The caregivers keep me going.

June 26, 2017

By Donna W_3

The caregivers are like family and are very helpful. Visiting Angels has given the clients back their dignity. They help with hygiene and talk with the clients.

May 15, 2017

By Barbara C_9

I would tell someone that Visiting Angels' people seemed to be well-trained and caring. The most helpful thing is the caregivers being on-time and paying attention to the client's needs.

April 26, 2017

By Kathy L_2

I have had some good and not-so-good caregivers from Visiting Angels. I use a wheelchair and a walker, and it is really helpful when a caregiver from Visiting Angels comes in to help the client bathe and get dressed. The services are a big help.

April 18, 2017

By Ed S

I have had a great experience with Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels gives me a chance to take care of my day-to-day work.

March 14, 2017

By Bonnie S_1

Visiting Angels is professional, compassionate, empathetic, and easy to deal with. They are able to go with the flow, and they are well worth the money. I went into the office, and they got someone out right away. The services give me peace of mind, and I have less stress knowing they are there.

March 14, 2017

By Robert K_3

Visiting Angels showed up on time, and the caregiver was very pleasant. They took care of my wife's needs. The main thing about the care was that I was able to get a decent night's sleep, and then I was able to deal with situations during the day.

February 14, 2017

By Amy K_4

The girl I have from Visiting Angels is very understanding about everything. I really like her a lot. The service makes my life easier because I am 90 years old.

From Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ

Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ is an in-home care provider serving Hillsborough, NJ and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Hillsborough, NJ