Home Instead Senior Care - Highland Village, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Highland Village, TX

Debra29 April 30, 2014

I am so thankful to Ann and Michelle for taking care of my Dad.

Nicholas3 September 20, 2013

A well-managed senior care company. Their caregivers are well qualified and are very caring. They're much superior compared to the company we previously used.

Bob38 September 19, 2013

They have good availability and flexibility. Their quality caregivers will work hard to accommodate my poor planning and short notices as best as they can.

grannyj September 30, 2012

The people who come to help me in my home are very nice and helpful. They help me do the things that are difficult for me and make it easier for me to stay in my own home.

mfhair1 September 26, 2012

Other

My Mother is a current client of Home Instead Senior Care Highland Village. We completed a thorough investigation and request for information process with multiple senior care agencies before selecting Home Instead Highland Village to care for our Mother. Initially we were very impressed with the professionalism including bonding, insurance, employee training, employee review process, and ease of billing. Home Instead came out and talked with our Mother and asked what was important to her in a caregiver. Based on the conversation with my Mother, Home Instead selected caregivers that they thought would be a good fit. The caregivers that Home Instead matched with my Mother are just perfect. My Mother and we are very pleased. Her caregivers are everything we could ask for. They are kind and patient with her and actively engage her a variety of activities to stimulate and engage her. We are extremely pleased with the caregivers and services provided by Home Instead.

Patricia 5 September 08, 2012

The Home Instead Senior Care is great, and we get along right. The whole process has been very nice, everything's been fine.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Highland Village, TX

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Highland Village, TX

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details