BrightStar Care West Lake County

Overview of Ratings

4.5

November 06, 2017

By Gloria M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care usually tries to correct it if I have a problem. BrightStar Care cleans my house and washes my clothes.

October 13, 2017

By Courtney A

I have had several home care services, but BrightStar Care is number one. I like the caregivers, and the service that they give is excellent. The caregiver encourages my loved one to do stuff on their own, and if he can't do it, then they go about doing it.

October 10, 2017

By Nancy S_1

I recommend BrightStar Care because they provided the care that we needed. The communication from BrightStar Care was very helpful. There were little things that happened that were not great.

September 27, 2017

By Dawn B

I would like for the caregivers of BrightStar Care to be more proactive in helping my mother out. BrightStar Care allows me to not worry about my mother 24/7. They take her to all of her appointments and are there with her.

September 21, 2017

By Ada D

BrightStar Care is thorough in checking out the caregivers. The caregivers are good and informative. I can actually go to the store without worrying because of BrightStar Care.

From BrightStar Care West Lake County

BrightStar Care West Lake County is an in-home care provider serving Highland, IN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care West Lake County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care West Lake County