BrightStar Care West Lake County

Reviews of BrightStar Care West Lake County

4.5

December 14, 2017

By Rachel H_1

BrightStar Care has excellent communication and care. Without BrightStar Care's assistance, my loved one would have to be in a rest home.

December 13, 2017

By Carole N_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is reliable. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me by doing things for my mother that she can't do for herself.

December 05, 2017

By Anonymous_32

BrightStar Care has made my life easier by doing household chores.

November 15, 2017

By Balthasar H

BrightStar Care has very kind and helpful caregivers. They always volunteer and jump right up to help me with things. They are just wonderful! I wish I could have them all the time. BrightStar Care provides my husband with services that help me so much. I worry about getting him to the doctor and they help me with that a lot. I don't have to worry anymore because of their help.

November 15, 2017

By Kyla M

I would tell someone that the management at BrightStar Care is great because they are open and receptive. We have had caregivers for a while, and they have helped out with my loved one. She is happy when they come.

November 14, 2017

By Lisa R_1

If you get the right caregiver, you will be very satisfied. BrightStar Care provides me with quality care.

November 06, 2017

By Rodney S

I would recommend BrightStar Care because they do excellent work! The service has helped because sometimes my loved one doesn't feel like doing anything and I don't feel like doing anything and when she comes, she takes care of both of us.

November 06, 2017

By Gloria M

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care usually tries to correct it if I have a problem. BrightStar Care cleans my house and washes my clothes.

October 13, 2017

By Courtney A

I have had several home care services, but BrightStar Care is number one. I like the caregivers, and the service that they give is excellent. The caregiver encourages my loved one to do stuff on their own, and if he can't do it, then they go about doing it.

October 10, 2017

By Nancy S_1

I recommend BrightStar Care because they provided the care that we needed. The communication from BrightStar Care was very helpful. There were little things that happened that were not great.

September 27, 2017

By Dawn B

I would like for the caregivers of BrightStar Care to be more proactive in helping my mother out. BrightStar Care allows me to not worry about my mother 24/7. They take her to all of her appointments and are there with her.

September 21, 2017

By Ada D

BrightStar Care is thorough in checking out the caregivers. The caregivers are good and informative. I can actually go to the store without worrying because of BrightStar Care.

From BrightStar Care West Lake County

BrightStar Care West Lake County is an in-home care provider serving Highland, IN and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care West Lake County offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care West Lake County