In Home Care Services near Highland, Indiana
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 17 reviews for Highland In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
1 In-Home Care Services
(800) 973-1540 Contact us - (800) 973-1540
Request free brochures, read reviews, and get detailed cost information
More Information About In-Home Care
My Husband Balks My Care At Every Turn!
Blog Post: When a spouse balks at your caregiving attempts, it may be that there are hidden issues -- for both of you. Find out when in-home care or getting help from home health agencies might be the right alternative.
My Husband Has Early-Onset Dementia, and He's Refusing to Deal With It.
Blog Post: If your loved one with dementia refuses to tell others about the disease, what should you do? Get the support every dementia caregiver needs and advice on home health agencies, in-home care and memory care.
3 Creative Ways to Get a Loved One to Accept Help
Article: Some people with dementia won't take help from anyone except you, the overloaded caregiver. Learn ways to get someone with dementia to accept in-home care help and assistance from home health agencies. Or how to talk about making the move to assisted living or memory care.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own