Right at Home North Shore Long Island

Reviews of Right at Home North Shore Long Island

December 15, 2015

By Loretta G.

My ninety-eight year old father is being cared for by home health aides employed by Right at Home. My dad's quality of life is greatly improved by the wonderful care and assistance given to him by these HHAs. We have coverage for my dad during the daytime hours: twelve-hour shift, seven days a week. Each morning he is bathed, dressed, and placed in his wheelchair to start a new day. The HHAs show great concern and compassion for my dad's daily needs. In addition to my dad's companions, the office and nursing staffs are very professional, helpful, and courtesy. My siblings and I are very pleased with the services provided by Right at Home - this agency has assisted us enormously.

October 25, 2015

By MM2

It has been great working with Melissa, who has carefully addressed my evolving scheduling needs. The caregivers that helped me the most were Kientay, Sarah, Becky and Luna. I also had help from Daryl. All of these ladies were patient, professional, prompt and most of all, supportive listeners. Their superb communication skills helped my recovery immensely.

October 25, 2015

By happycustomer2

Right at Home was able to provide us help for my mother-in-law on very short notice. The care givers they provided were exceptional. Although we only needed to use their services for a short time, we couldn't have been happier with the services. If we ever need help again, without hestitation I would contact Right at Home and would recommend them to my friends and family.

September 30, 2015

By Virginia48

We are very happy with Right at Home. The owners Phil and Sandy are both wonderful They have been so helpful. Also, we love our live-in aides.

August 27, 2015

By Sal Cavallaro

Right at home provides excellent service.

August 12, 2015

By MINDAAAY01

RIGHT AT HOME WAS A GREAT SERVICE FOR WHEN I WAS UNABLE TO BE THERE FOR MY FAMILY MEMBER. THEY MATCHED PERFECTLY TO HER PERSONALITY AND IT FELT LIKE A FAMILY MEMBER WAS WITH HER. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN IN A HEART BEAT AND RECOMMEND THEM FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS AN AIDE FOR PART TIME OR FULL TIME.

June 23, 2015

By eveningflower

Phil and Sandy are the best -- kind, compassionate, responsive, and highly recommended. Office staff is great too.

December 24, 2013

By Arnold5

Everyone at Right at Home has been helpful and easy to work with. The assistance goven to my father was instrumental in giving me the time and peace of mind to arrange his move into an assisted living residence.

October 18, 2013

By Bill, Trish, Brie, and Fiona

Evelyne embodies kindness and caring, and she has made this experience better than we could ever have imagined. She exemplifies that true great home healthcare starts with the heart. She has brought compassion and caring with her every day. My mother's wish was to stay in her home, and having Evelyne in our family makes this possible. Our family thinks she should be caregiver of the year!

April 21, 2013

By Donald5

Excellent. Helped with problems caused by weather.

August 14, 2012

By caring6261

The price is a little higher than most other places, but it's better in the end because you don't have any limited number of hours a week. There at Right at Home they can do hours at a flat rate. Mother and father are both comfortable with the new caregiver. It probably took them like 3 weeks for the second person. Well, we fired the first one out. It was a decision that we had to make because the first caregiver was too old and she was limited with what she could do. We just requested a change for someone younger. The new one is absolutely nurturing and attentive. She's responsive and they like her and so far, so good. What I really like about the agency is the number of hours that they can do. My mother and father both can't afford those heavy prices charged per hour by other agencies and that would probably end up doing more hours in the end. So, this one is something practical for what both my parents need. We are comfortable with the caregiver. We're very happy and satisfied with the service that we're getting.

March 14, 2012

By jack.waslin

Choosing Right at Home was perhaps the best decision we ever made for our family. When my elderly father's health was becoming too much for my mother to deal with we needed help. The Right at Home caretakers stepped in and stepped up right away. For 15 months my father was able to live in the comfort of his own home without the worries of ever burdensome daily tasks.

From companionship to cooking to light housework or traveling to doctor's appointments, Right at Home did it all. Ownership, management and caretakers were all concerned and involved. We felt the love and were impressed with the level the Right at Home employees were able to relate to my father. They kept him engaged, healthy and happy.

When his time was done at age 92 he left this world comfortably while sleeping in his own bed. The way he wanted to go. My family has great piece of mind knowing we gave him the best help available. We highly recommend Right at Home for your family, too.

February 01, 2012

By Jaspen

I have researched several senior at-home care providers in the North Shore area ...and so far the staff at "Right At Home" seems quite comprehensive, diligent, organized and dedicated.

From Right at Home North Shore Long Island