Home Instead Senior Care - Hewitt, TX

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Hewitt, TX

John114775550 July 31, 2015

We feel very fortunate to have Home Instead supplementing their care with what my mother is receiving at her independent living apartment complex. My mother says, "I really look forward to my caregiver's coming. She has my heart. She is more like my friend. I don't ever want to loose her and if I did, I wouldn't want to stay without her." Home Instead is keeping her happy and active, which are the most important to us.

Irene25 June 29, 2015

Everyone from Home Instead has always been nice, accomodating, and helpful. I really enjoy my caregiver a lot and really look forward to her coming. Our caregiver is such a wonderful fit. I just couldn't live without her. My daughter also thinks that she does a great job. My daughter could not be more pleased. The communication has been wonderful too. My daughter said that she can go to work and not worry!

James Dezell May 15, 2015

Using Home Instead has been a wonderful experience all the way around. All our caregivers have been professional but very personable. We all really have enjoyed listening to one of our caregivers and my dad always cutting up and bantering with each other. It was very special to both my Mom and dad when she was with them when he passed away recently. Another one of our caregivers we would adapt if we could. The office always keeps everything running so smoothly. Home Instead has allowed my parents to remain at home. Which we are all thankful for! We highly recommend them!

Sherry & Family April 23, 2015

Our caregivers have all been so very encouraging, supportive, patient and all around good. We really appreciate their communication not only with their office, but also with each other which has been so very helpful for continuity of care! They have even been great about asking the therapists questions and learning how to best help with exercises the rest of the week. The office staff is easy to work with too. We would highly recommend Home instead to anyone.

Wayne and Janet Pick March 21, 2015

We have been using Home Instead for 2 years now. We have been so pleasantly surprised to never have an issue all this time. All our caregivers have been so very good, even the few times we have had a fill in. They have all been so very congenial and willing to please. The office staff is great about communicating as well. It is and has been an amazingly positive experience. We would recommend them to anyone!

Caring106794650 February 27, 2015

I believe Home Instead is a great organization. I have total trust and confidence in our caregiver and Home Instead. Love (caregiver) she is very well organized, reliable, responsible and proactive. I appreciate how she takes initiative and knows exactly with assertive kindness, how much she can encourage and push my wife to be as active as she can with her Parkinson’s, which can be different each day. She is truly wonderful and I would give her the highest marks. I would be happy to recommend Home Instead to everyone.

Karen103477250 December 27, 2014

Home Instead is perfect! We love how the caregivers take charge when they need to and let my dad be as independent as he can be at others when appropriate. It is a wonderful balance. They are so sweet and accommodating. The communication between staff, caregivers, and family is so great it really makes us feel connected. We sleep so much easier at night now! We could not be happier with Home Instead Senior Care.

Caring102312450 November 29, 2014

Having Home Instead has allowed us to stay at home and stay safer, healthier, and happier. My wide and I love all the caregivers that are coming since we have increased the number of housed we have helped. We depend on them so much. They are creative and caring. They even read devotionals each day.

Dana & Brooke November 24, 2014

I wish we could clone our caregivers for others to have. We consider ourselves so blessed to have Home Instead and our caregiver in our and our Dad's lives. Our caregiver is resourceful, creative, patient, and really quite a wonderful woman. The office staff is also wonderful, kind, great about communication, and have also been a positive, happy influence in our Dad's life. He tells us he just loves his caregiver and doesn't know what he would do without her. Home Instead gets rave reviews all the way around from us!

Juanita4 September 12, 2014

We would recommend Home Instead to anyone and everyone! All the caregivers we have ever met have exhibited the utmost professionalism and empathy. Our regular caregiver is very responsible and tuned in to my mom. She picks up on everything, no matter how small. The transportation our caregiver provides is invaluable. Having the extra pair of eyes and ears waiting over my mom really gives us incredible peace of mind.

Deirdre2 August 30, 2014

Even though I am not yet considered a senior, I have had some health situations arise to where I would not be able to stay at home without help. Home Instead has been a miracle and a life saver for me and my family. My caregiver is very hard working. She is always looking for things to do. She has become a great source of friendship for me. The most important thing is the companionship she offers as well as getting the tasks done. We couldn't be happier with Home Instead!

Athalee & Glendon August 01, 2014

We would be happy and delighted to recommend Home Instead to anyone. We didn't know how it would work to have someone in our house but we are so glad we did. It has been a great experience. Our caregiver is very caring, fast with her work and very cooperative. She looks for things to do and just takes care of them. We really like her and don't want to lose her. We definitely got the best possible match!

Pat96138050 July 19, 2014

Home Instead is terrific! They allow me to keep my independence while simply offering assistance. I feel like I can bring up anything with my caregiver. She is very polite has a pleasant personality and is always looking for things to do. I appreciate her sense of humor and we tease each other a lot. I really look forward to her coming and can't say enough good things about her. Shes not only my "assistant" she is my friend. It is such a relief to know . I don't have to move.

Mc Brides June 27, 2014

My husband is so pleased with his care provider and looks forward to her visits 3 times a week. She does so many things to make him as comfortable as possible. She is dependable and sees that he takes his meds in a timely manner.

Scot1 June 27, 2014

Our caregiver is awesome. My dad really looks forward to her coming. In fact, knowing she's coming helps to get him out of bed in the mornings. My dad says she is just like a family and fits in so well. Everything about our experience has been "spot on"! We would most definitely recommend them.

Mr. & Mrs. Ivy June 19, 2014

Home Instead has given us a very reliable service. Our caregiver is a very knowledgeable and caring person. She does a great job and we really trust her. I couldn't have picked myself anybody more suitable. I don't know what we would do without her.

Arlen1 June 19, 2014

Home Instead and their caregivers are really superb people! We could not have picked better caregivers if we had done it ourselves. They are really just about like family now. They are trully wonderful, outstanding and super fantastic!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Hewitt, TX

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Hewitt, TX

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address