Home Instead Senior Care - Hewitt, TX

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Hewitt, TX

4.9

December 29, 2016

By Sue Margaret H.

I like my caregivers. They are very helpful to me. They listen to what I say and answer my questions. They communicate well with my niece who lives out of town and watches out for me.

December 28, 2016

By Debbie C.181866

Home Instead Senior Care has always been high on our list of companies we do business with. They are good at getting a read of the family so the appropriate caregiver is assigned.

December 14, 2016

By Terry Kees

We have been using the caregivers from Home Instead for my mother for almost 2 years. They have been attentive, professional, caring, and responsible. I have been very impressed with the Home Instead staff, especially Courtnie, the coordinator of the caregivers. She is so responsive and helpful, and she reports to me and/or my brother anything we need to know about our mother's well-being or issues at hand. If there are special needs (like taking my mother to the doctor or a change in beauty shop appointment) she immediately makes changes to accomplish the task. Brett, the owner of the franchise, is also personally involved and helpful in any way necessary. I know that I can always reach him knowing he will be responsive and understanding. A few months ago, they started a caregiver log that helps the caregivers interact with each other as well as providing a method for us to know what goes on a daily basis. We are very happy with Home Instead.

November 29, 2016

By Elaine147040

Dorothy, my caregiver, is really kind and friendly. She helps me with my home and pets. She takes me to grocery shopping, to doctor's appointments and the dog park so Pookie can run. I don't know what I will do without Dorothy.

August 31, 2016

By Alfred and Elaine

We used another well-known agency in the past and now that we have been using Home Instead we will not use any other agency. One difference we found is that Home Instead caregivers care about how they look when they come to help us and are clean and well groomed. They are very kind and helpful and are like family to us.

December 18, 2015

By Rosie F.

If dad had known allowing a stranger in his house would help us this much, we would have asked for help sooner. The caregiver wasn’t a stranger very long.

September 30, 2015

By Debbie Griffn

My caregiver and I are like two peas in a pod! We get along so well. She is such a great organizer! I love her companionship and I almost feel depressed on the days she is not here. Home Instead did an excellent job pairing her with me. I would be happy to recommend Home Instead to anyone!

August 31, 2015

By Estelle Klaras

My caregiver is so wonderful! She is good about communicating and she really cares. She really spoils me. She looks for things that need to be taken care of and just gets them done. If I am feeling a little depressed, she is great about cheering me up. She is very good-hearted and stands out like a star! She is really my stability. It has been a perfect match. My family says so too and we wouldn't change a thing.

July 31, 2015

By John114775550

We feel very fortunate to have Home Instead supplementing their care with what my mother is receiving at her independent living apartment complex. My mother says, "I really look forward to my caregiver's coming. She has my heart. She is more like my friend. I don't ever want to loose her and if I did, I wouldn't want to stay without her." Home Instead is keeping her happy and active, which are the most important to us.

June 29, 2015

By Irene25

Everyone from Home Instead has always been nice, accomodating, and helpful. I really enjoy my caregiver a lot and really look forward to her coming. Our caregiver is such a wonderful fit. I just couldn't live without her. My daughter also thinks that she does a great job. My daughter could not be more pleased. The communication has been wonderful too. My daughter said that she can go to work and not worry!

May 15, 2015

By James Dezell

Using Home Instead has been a wonderful experience all the way around. All our caregivers have been professional but very personable. We all really have enjoyed listening to one of our caregivers and my dad always cutting up and bantering with each other. It was very special to both my Mom and dad when she was with them when he passed away recently. Another one of our caregivers we would adapt if we could. The office always keeps everything running so smoothly. Home Instead has allowed my parents to remain at home. Which we are all thankful for! We highly recommend them!

April 23, 2015

By Sherry & Family

Our caregivers have all been so very encouraging, supportive, patient and all around good. We really appreciate their communication not only with their office, but also with each other which has been so very helpful for continuity of care! They have even been great about asking the therapists questions and learning how to best help with exercises the rest of the week. The office staff is easy to work with too. We would highly recommend Home instead to anyone.

March 20, 2015

By Wayne and Janet Pick

We have been using Home Instead for 2 years now. We have been so pleasantly surprised to never have an issue all this time. All our caregivers have been so very good, even the few times we have had a fill in. They have all been so very congenial and willing to please. The office staff is great about communicating as well. It is and has been an amazingly positive experience. We would recommend them to anyone!

February 27, 2015

I believe Home Instead is a great organization. I have total trust and confidence in our caregiver and Home Instead. Love (caregiver) she is very well organized, reliable, responsible and proactive. I appreciate how she takes initiative and knows exactly with assertive kindness, how much she can encourage and push my wife to be as active as she can with her Parkinson’s, which can be different each day. She is truly wonderful and I would give her the highest marks. I would be happy to recommend Home Instead to everyone.

December 27, 2014

By Karen103477250

Home Instead is perfect! We love how the caregivers take charge when they need to and let my dad be as independent as he can be at others when appropriate. It is a wonderful balance. They are so sweet and accommodating. The communication between staff, caregivers, and family is so great it really makes us feel connected. We sleep so much easier at night now! We could not be happier with Home Instead Senior Care.

November 29, 2014

Having Home Instead has allowed us to stay at home and stay safer, healthier, and happier. My wide and I love all the caregivers that are coming since we have increased the number of housed we have helped. We depend on them so much. They are creative and caring. They even read devotionals each day.

November 23, 2014

By Dana & Brooke

I wish we could clone our caregivers for others to have. We consider ourselves so blessed to have Home Instead and our caregiver in our and our Dad's lives. Our caregiver is resourceful, creative, patient, and really quite a wonderful woman. The office staff is also wonderful, kind, great about communication, and have also been a positive, happy influence in our Dad's life. He tells us he just loves his caregiver and doesn't know what he would do without her. Home Instead gets rave reviews all the way around from us!

September 12, 2014

By Juanita4

We would recommend Home Instead to anyone and everyone! All the caregivers we have ever met have exhibited the utmost professionalism and empathy. Our regular caregiver is very responsible and tuned in to my mom. She picks up on everything, no matter how small. The transportation our caregiver provides is invaluable. Having the extra pair of eyes and ears waiting over my mom really gives us incredible peace of mind.

August 30, 2014

By Deirdre2

Even though I am not yet considered a senior, I have had some health situations arise to where I would not be able to stay at home without help. Home Instead has been a miracle and a life saver for me and my family. My caregiver is very hard working. She is always looking for things to do. She has become a great source of friendship for me. The most important thing is the companionship she offers as well as getting the tasks done. We couldn't be happier with Home Instead!

July 31, 2014

By Athalee & Glendon

We would be happy and delighted to recommend Home Instead to anyone. We didn't know how it would work to have someone in our house but we are so glad we did. It has been a great experience. Our caregiver is very caring, fast with her work and very cooperative. She looks for things to do and just takes care of them. We really like her and don't want to lose her. We definitely got the best possible match!

July 19, 2014

By Pat96138050

Home Instead is terrific! They allow me to keep my independence while simply offering assistance. I feel like I can bring up anything with my caregiver. She is very polite has a pleasant personality and is always looking for things to do. I appreciate her sense of humor and we tease each other a lot. I really look forward to her coming and can't say enough good things about her. Shes not only my "assistant" she is my friend. It is such a relief to know . I don't have to move.

June 27, 2014

By Mc Brides

My husband is so pleased with his care provider and looks forward to her visits 3 times a week. She does so many things to make him as comfortable as possible. She is dependable and sees that he takes his meds in a timely manner.

June 27, 2014

By Scot1

Our caregiver is awesome. My dad really looks forward to her coming. In fact, knowing she's coming helps to get him out of bed in the mornings. My dad says she is just like a family and fits in so well. Everything about our experience has been "spot on"! We would most definitely recommend them.

June 19, 2014

By Mr. & Mrs. Ivy

Home Instead has given us a very reliable service. Our caregiver is a very knowledgeable and caring person. She does a great job and we really trust her. I couldn't have picked myself anybody more suitable. I don't know what we would do without her.

June 19, 2014

By Arlen1

Home Instead and their caregivers are really superb people! We could not have picked better caregivers if we had done it ourselves. They are really just about like family now. They are trully wonderful, outstanding and super fantastic!

From Home Instead Senior Care - Hewitt, TX

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Hewitt, TX

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Hewitt, TX

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details