In Home Care Services in Hennepin County
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for In-Home Care including 139 reviews for Hennepin County In-Home Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About In-Home Care
How Do I Convince My Dad to Get Tested for Dementia?
Blog Post: Seeing signs of dementia in a parent and persuading them to get tested are two different things. How to approach the sensitive issue of dementia and seeking in-home care, care from home health agencies or memory care help.
10 Things to Discuss With a New Caregiver
Article: Be sure to cover these essentials before you hire home health agengcies or before your loved one's new in-home care provider starts on the job.
My Mom Refuses to Go to the Dentist! Should I Make Her?
Blog Post: Dental care is difficult to keep up and also scary for some elders and their in-home care providers. Home health agencies can provide the information and advice you need. How to get your loved one to care for his or her teeth, without a battle.
- How to Pay for In-Home Care
- In-Home Care Options and How They Help
- 8 Ways to Arrange Breaks from Caregiving
- 10 Best Resources for In-Home Care Help
- What to Expect from In-Home Care
- What Are Shift Options for 24/7 Caregiving for Mom?: What are shift options for 24/7 caregiving for mom?
- 15 Questions to Ask When Interviewing a Home Care Worker on Your Own