Compassionate Home Care Hendersonville, NC

EocHcp cert

Reviews of Compassionate Home Care | Hendersonville, NC

4.4

By Gary M_1

They are really good with my husband and get him up and everything but I'm there to help if they need me. They help him get in the chair, walk a few steps, and get showered which makes it easier on me because I'm disabled.

By Susan S_8

It is easy to get the scheduling done and their billing process has been good and efficient. They make sure that she takes her medicine and makes sure that she gets up safely to use the restroom.

By Janet M_7

They are here when they say they will be here. They help my husband in and out of the care. They know what they doing. Knowing that there could be multiple people helping makes me not worry about my husband as much.

By Walter M_5

They are very consistent, caring and knowledgeable. They care not only for the patient but for their entire environment. They understand him, he is 97 years old and is very hard of hearing and they are very patient with him.

By Arling H_1

The staff that I have working for me provides excellent care for him. she bathes him, cooks for him, and she interacts with him.

January 22, 2018

By Jessica G_1

The caregivers didn't do anything that I asked them to do for my Aunt. But they spent most of their time sitting on their couch playing on there phones. They could of done what they said they were going to do.

January 22, 2018

By Kathy S_7

The coordination was excellent in terms of their ability to get someone into the home on very short notice when the primary caregiver needed a break. It was very short duration and I was not present during most of it, but my interaction with the caregiver was very positive.

December 19, 2017

By David W_2

We have been thrilled with Compassionate Home Care, they have helped with my loved one a lot. I don't have to do everything for my loved one anymore.

December 18, 2017

By jessica_1

Compassionate Home Care do not follow through with the care plan at all, and they were supped to watch a monitor to make sure that she did not get up and walk around. There were multiple times when I found my loved one walking around the house. I was still providing the care for my grandmother while they were there.

December 18, 2017

By Rita R_1

The caregiver with Compassionate Home Care is a marvelous caregiver because she treats my little dog perfectly. I am able to stay in my own home and not go to a nursing home because of Compassionate Home Care.

December 16, 2017

By Ben D_1

Compassionate Home Care has satisfying services, and I would recommend them to a friend. Compassionate Home Care is very helpful because they do the little things that I can't do anymore.

December 15, 2017

By Ronnie T_1

Compassionate Home Care is on top of their business. Compassionate Home Care helps me with everything I'm unable to do by myself.

December 01, 2017

By Tammy _2

Compassionate Home Care has taken such good care of my mother and has given her such compassionate caregivers. It has been a good experience so far. Compassionate Home Care makes my life easier by having trustworthy caregivers who take care of my mother. The services take away any worries that I have. I always know that she is in good hands.

By Anonymous_207

Compassionate Home Care has great caregivers. The caregivers take care of my the client for me.

By Anna B

Compassionate Home Care has very competent and knowledgeable people. We have had a good relationship with the management as well. Compassionate Home Care has just taken on a lot of the responsibilities that my wife had, as far as cooking and cleaning, and have made our lives a lot easier.

By Jim- H

Compassionate Home Care has only provided one caregiver who has shown compassion. I have asked to have this caregiver regularly, but the office has not listened. My loved one tells the girl that she loves her when she leaves, but from my observation I would like for the caregivers to keep her active, and interact with her for the whole day to take care of her patient.

November 15, 2017

By Linda-

Compassionate Home Care has gone above and beyond. There was one time my loved one needed a new bed, and Compassionate Home Care set up the new bed on their own time. The service allows my loved one to stay in there home. The caregivers will stay with my loved one in emergencies, so it gives me a peace of mind that my loved one is safe.

September 26, 2017

By Arling H

I think that Compassionate Home Care's staff is very professional and I love the people that care for my father. I had to go away for a week and it was so nice to know that my father's caregivers where there with him, providing him the care that he needs.

September 26, 2017

By Anonymous_414

I don't think of Compassionate Home Care as a company. It's real people who are coming to my house. Because of Compassionate Home Care, I can stay at home and I don't have to hurt going to and from the hospital.

September 21, 2017

By Cecil_1

Compassionate Home Care has been very good so far. They are very nice in their services. It's hard to really express how Compassionate Home Care has impacted our lives, but everything they have done has helped. They have been very helpful.

September 20, 2017

By Walter M_1

Compassionate Home Care really is compassionate and reliable. Everyone is compassionate and capable, and we have had the same caregivers week after week, which we appreciate. Compassionate Home Care helps me take care of my husband, which I could not do by myself.

February 14, 2013

By Mila1

My uncle liked Compassionate Home Care because they were the cheapest. I did like the nurse that was in-charge of everything. She was very personable and she understood our concerns. The caregivers basically made meals, monitored his oxygen, helped with bathing, and with medication. The people that would come in during the day were a good match. But they had too many different people coming in, and it was like a different person every night. My aunt has dementia and it was difficult for her to keep having strangers in the house. Compassionate Care guaranteed that they would be sending out the same three or four people all the time. They said that's the way it would be and then it wasn't.

From Compassionate Home Care

Compassionate Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Hendersonville, NC and the surrounding area. Compassionate Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Compassionate Home Care