Compassionate Home Care Hendersonville, NC

Reviews of Compassionate Home Care | Hendersonville, NC

Overview of Ratings

4.2

By Anonymous_207

Compassionate Home Care has great caregivers. The caregivers take care of my the client for me.

By Anna B

Compassionate Home Care has very competent and knowledgeable people. We have had a good relationship with the management as well. Compassionate Home Care has just taken on a lot of the responsibilities that my wife had, as far as cooking and cleaning, and have made our lives a lot easier.

By Jim- H

Compassionate Home Care has only provided one caregiver who has shown compassion. I have asked to have this caregiver regularly, but the office has not listened. My loved one tells the girl that she loves her when she leaves, but from my observation I would like for the caregivers to keep her active, and interact with her for the whole day to take care of her patient.

November 15, 2017

By Linda-

Compassionate Home Care has gone above and beyond. There was one time my loved one needed a new bed, and Compassionate Home Care set up the new bed on their own time. The service allows my loved one to stay in there home. The caregivers will stay with my loved one in emergencies, so it gives me a peace of mind that my loved one is safe.

September 26, 2017

By Arling H

I think that Compassionate Home Care's staff is very professional and I love the people that care for my father. I had to go away for a week and it was so nice to know that my father's caregivers where there with him, providing him the care that he needs.

September 26, 2017

By Anonymous_414

I don't think of Compassionate Home Care as a company. It's real people who are coming to my house. Because of Compassionate Home Care, I can stay at home and I don't have to hurt going to and from the hospital.

September 21, 2017

By Cecil_1

Compassionate Home Care has been very good so far. They are very nice in their services. It's hard to really express how Compassionate Home Care has impacted our lives, but everything they have done has helped. They have been very helpful.

September 20, 2017

By Walter M_1

Compassionate Home Care really is compassionate and reliable. Everyone is compassionate and capable, and we have had the same caregivers week after week, which we appreciate. Compassionate Home Care helps me take care of my husband, which I could not do by myself.

February 14, 2013

By Mila1

My uncle liked Compassionate Home Care because they were the cheapest. I did like the nurse that was in-charge of everything. She was very personable and she understood our concerns. The caregivers basically made meals, monitored his oxygen, helped with bathing, and with medication. The people that would come in during the day were a good match. But they had too many different people coming in, and it was like a different person every night. My aunt has dementia and it was difficult for her to keep having strangers in the house. Compassionate Care guaranteed that they would be sending out the same three or four people all the time. They said that's the way it would be and then it wasn't.

From Compassionate Home Care

Compassionate Home Care is an in-home care provider serving Hendersonville, NC and the surrounding area. Compassionate Home Care offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Compassionate Home Care