Home Care Assistance of Henderson Henderson, NV

Overview of Ratings

4.5

May 16, 2017

By Sheree B_470765

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance provides good cooks and caregivers who take care of you.

April 18, 2017

By Harriet W

The most helpful part of the services is Home Care Assistance coming, bathing Harriet, changing her, and changing her bedding.

April 18, 2017

By Bob C

The services help me get out for the time the caregivers are present.

March 20, 2017

By Troy/Mary W

Home Care Assistance's services help me with things that I can't do myself.

March 15, 2017

By John T

Home Care Assistance gives me confidence when I have someone around.

February 23, 2017

By Anonymous

Home Care Assistance has always been there when I call at 6 am or whenever. They are there for us.

February 15, 2017

By Vic M

I am disabled, so the caregivers help me move, bathe, dress, and eat.

January 23, 2017

By Anonymous

I would tell someone that Home Care Assistance was very helpful. I hadn't had it before, so I didn't know what to expect, but the caregivers were respectful, kind, and helpful. They did what they were supposed to do.

January 17, 2017

By Anonymous

Home Care Assistance's owner is a wonderful person, but some of our caregivers were not satisfactory.

From Home Care Assistance of Henderson

Home Care Assistance of Henderson is an in-home care provider serving Henderson, NV and the surrounding area. Home Care Assistance of Henderson offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Care Assistance of Henderson