BrightStar Care Henderson

Overview of Ratings

4.5

October 13, 2017

By Anita H_1

BrightStar Care is very courteous, respectful, and go above and beyond for me. BrightStar Care helps me in and out of the shower as well as physical therapy. I was spiraling down in life before BrightStar Care came, but when they did they opened the windows and let all the light into my life.

By Nancy G_2

BrightStar Care is good about communicating. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by allowing me to leave the house.

By Scott R

BrightStar Care is very easy to work with and are very nice people. The services are a big help in that I am partially disabled. The caregiver is personable and easy to work with.

By John D_4

BrightStar Care is very nice to us. BrightStar Care seems to know what all of our needs are.

September 19, 2017

By Beverly B_2

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very good and very dependable. That's a big plus. The people they have used are very good. The services gives me some free time and keeps my loved one occupied.

From BrightStar Care Henderson

BrightStar Care Henderson is an in-home care provider serving Henderson, NV and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Henderson offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Henderson