BrightStar Care Henderson

Reviews of BrightStar Care Henderson

4.7

December 06, 2017

By Kim T_1

BrightStar Care impressed me with the person who runs it because they were understanding and relatable. The caregiver is the same and BrightStar Care has quality people. BrightStar Care makes sure the my loved one is doing what he needs to be doing and are there as a safe guard.

November 08, 2017

By Agnes W

BrightStar Care is a good company. I highly recommend them. BrightStar Care looked after me very well with everything I asked her to do.

November 07, 2017

By Diane K_1

BrightStar Care is honest with whatever they say. The caregivers make my days easy because my husband had a stroke, and they are there to help me.

November 07, 2017

By Luong V

BrightStar Care does a very good job, and they have good staff. BrightStar Care is able to help to me in caring for my husband each day.

October 31, 2017

By Michael B_1

To get a good recommendation, BrightStar Care needs to provide caregivers who don't arrive late. One of them came in and told me that expected to sit and do her homework while she was here. BrightStar Care could have made life easier by sending caregivers who could show up on time because, due to their late arrival, they caused me to be late to work.

October 12, 2017

By Anita H_1

BrightStar Care is very courteous, respectful, and go above and beyond for me. BrightStar Care helps me in and out of the shower as well as physical therapy. I was spiraling down in life before BrightStar Care came, but when they did they opened the windows and let all the light into my life.

September 27, 2017

By Nancy G_2

BrightStar Care is good about communicating. BrightStar Care makes my life easier by allowing me to leave the house.

September 26, 2017

By Scott R

BrightStar Care is very easy to work with and are very nice people. The services are a big help in that I am partially disabled. The caregiver is personable and easy to work with.

September 26, 2017

By John D_4

BrightStar Care is very nice to us. BrightStar Care seems to know what all of our needs are.

September 19, 2017

By Beverly B_2

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is very good and very dependable. That's a big plus. The people they have used are very good. The services gives me some free time and keeps my loved one occupied.

From BrightStar Care Henderson

BrightStar Care Henderson is an in-home care provider serving Henderson, NV and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care Henderson offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care Henderson