Best Home Care, Inc

Contact Now

Reviews of Best Home Care, Inc

Caring111315950 May 24, 2015

The agency has been very responsive to our needs, especially during the time my father was in hospice. We especially appreciate the care provided by May, who has shown tremendous care and compassion.

Caring105231050 May 16, 2015

I think I have used Best Home Care for just a week. The caregivers were very good. They were very patient and very caring, and they attended to my needs and to my wants. They try to deal with them in that way. They were very helpful in all different types of situations, and they seem to be quite knowledgeable.

LKNONN December 12, 2014

Best Home Care provided very caring individuals that were very attentive and on time

O-town D October 30, 2014

In Nov 2013 our mom suffered multiple transient strokes and the family was in need of qualified personnel to tend to her health/recovery needs around the clock. Very good friends of ours referred us to Best Home Care, an agency they had used for their own mother with great results. I called Best and spoke to Mike who was extremely helpful in arranging for caregiving services almost immediately - two ladies who take turns staying in the home with Mom 24/7.

In the months that have followed our family has come to greatly appreciate the attention, compassion, and expertise Best caregivers provide for our mother, and we now consider them more as members of the family rather than 'hired help.' Both ladies are easy to communicate with, and are quite accommodating/understanding whenever the rare adjustment needs to be made.

Best caregivers have been instrumental in reducing the stress/worry levels in our family as we strive to make Mom comfortable and rehabilitate her at the same time, and we are grateful to Mike and Best for their partnership in these difficult circumstances.

Debra H September 20, 2013

We were nervous about hiring in-home caregivers to take care of my 85-year-old mother after she had triple bypass surgery, suffered a mini-stroke and fell several times. For the better part of a year, she was in and out of facilities. We made the decision to return her home with a live-in caregiver. I cried the first night we left her alone with a stranger. But it soon became apparent that Best Home Care workers are professional, knowledgeable, experienced and caring. The management of Best Home Care worked with us to find two live-in caregivers who were compatible with my mom and patient in taking care of her needs. We have found the caregivers to be reliable -- they show up on time and are ready to work. One caregiver starts where the other caregiver leaves off for a seemless transition. They assist my mother with every aspect of care she needs: from cooking her meals, to walking her around her residential community to keep her excerised, dressing her, bathing her, assisting with the restroom, giving her medicine, accompanying her to special events at the complex, helping her into my car, accompanying us on outings, making the grocery list, preparing the laundry, and doing light cleaning around her apartment that they maintain in a very organized fashion. Each accompanies my mom to the restroom in the middle of the night because she is a fall risk, one of the main reasons for hiring caregivers. Overall, we are very happy with Best Home Care's services and are very glad we hired them to care for my mom so that we can go about our lives, keep working and maintain a big picture outlook on her care. I'm glad we were able to keep my mom in her own home instead of placing her in another facility. After looking at several, including "board and care homes," we did not feel she would receive the individualized care there she needs and would be one in a herd of elderly people vying for attention of stressed out care workers. Now she gets her shower when she wants it. She does not wait to be helped to the restroom. She eats the food she wants to eat when she wants to eat it. She wakes on her own schedule and goes to bed when she wants. She has her own belongings around her that she is familiar with. She has returned to her routine that is so important to her. Working with Best Home Care made this possible and turned a very scary and stressful situation into something manageable and much more pleasant. I recommend Best Home Care to those looking for qualified caregiver services. My brother and I were unprepared for the level of stress that would fall upon us in taking care of my mom, but hiring Best Home Care was a good decision.

Peter7 September 09, 2013

We found our caregiver, Juliet, to be very caring and resourceful of May's needs. She is an excellent cook and food shopper. She voluntarily vacuumed our carpets and laundry on a weekly basis. Since we were on a 24/7 caretaker basis, Juliet did not complain when her relief was late due to traffic congestion. The one thing I appreciated what Juliet did most was to keep a detailed written journal of May's daily activities so we could compared May's improvement week by week. As May continued to improve physically and mentally, Juliet causally mentioned that May wouldn't need a caretaker full time anymore soon. I was a bit worried that I would have to cut Juliet's hours at some time, and I really appreciate her bring up the subject of reduced hours. Needless to say, We would highly recommend Juliet as a caregiver from your company.

jackie125 July 13, 2013

My family employed the services of two care-givers from Best Home Care for a period of six years to provide in-home care for our elderly parents; my father, initially recuperating from hip replacement surgery and my mother who had progressive Alzheimer’s disease. During that period of time the caregivers managed the house, organized and carried out the shopping, served as chauffer, cleaned the house, washed the laundry on a daily basis, cooked the meals and took care of our parents on a 24-hour schedule. The caregivers were always pleasant, cheerful and very respectful. They were also extremely reliable. As both of our parents chose to remain at home rather than going to the hospital during their final days, they both became medically complicated cases who required careful daily nursing care. The caregivers managed their medications and vitamin supplements, carefully organizing their morning, noon, and evening doses at the beginning of each week. Both of our parents became incontinent as they declined. The caregivers also managed these issues, cleaning and clothing them in a meticulous and professional manner. The caregivers also supervised the daily morning exercises for both of my parents. Both of the caregivers were responsible for recording the vital signs of my parents at least three times per day. These included blood pressure, temperature, heart rate, and oxygen saturation measured with a finger oximeter. Later the monitoring for my father also included monthly urine samples (delivered to a testing lab), and blood sugar levels. These procedures and this careful monitoring by the caregivers enabled us to forestall pneumonia and urinary tract infections on several instances through timely administration of antibiotics.
In sum, the level of care provided by the caregivers from Best Home Care was exceptional; both of the caregivers were talented, cheerful and caring individuals with a broad range of nursing and domestic skills and experience. They were both much loved by both my mother and father. To have the support of the services provided by Best Home Care embodied by the caring, compassionate services of the caregivers made the final years with our parents so much brighter. Our family recommends Best Home Care with the greatest enthusiasm.

lessthansatisfied May 13, 2013

Not well trained - reliable but limited on abilities

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with our agency. We truly value the relationships we have made with all our clients over the years. On behalf of our entire staff we are truly sorry for the negative experience you had with our caregivers. One of our goals is to always match our clients with caregivers that truly understand and are capable of providing for their needs. If we have fallen short of this goal please let us know. We are always open to ideas on how we can do better. We would welcome the opportunity to communicate with you. Please call or send us an email so we can discuss and make sure you are receiving the care that is just right for you. Thank you.

daddy 23 August 04, 2012

I have used Best Home Care for almost a yr. The care was for my father who suffered from conjestive heart failure. Best was always there to provide professional help when we needed it the most. Our caregivers were polite, and respectful. Always checking in with me, to see how they could further help. I would recommend Best Home Care to anyone who needs some assistance. I also would use Best again in the future. Blessings Yvonne

The Lee Family December 13, 2011

Caring, helpful and excellent caregivers for my mom. The BEST HOME CARE staff went beyond the call of duty.

Alex & Dora December 03, 2011

We have been clients of BEST for over a year. The caregivers provided are of high quality and the support from Mike has been terrific. We appreciate their reliability and flexibility.

From Best Home Care, Inc

Experience, reliability, and delivering the utmost quality of care for our clients is what our caregivers provide on a daily basis. Call or email us for a no cost visit and consultation to discuss how we can help with your Non-Medical In-Home care needs. Our Home Care services deliver the highest levels of:

• Quality - We recruit and place only the most experienced caregivers.
  • Experience - We bring nearly 20 years of experience in health care staffing.
  • Professionalism - Our trained professionals are qualified to work with a wide variety of clients and settings.
  • Security - Our employees undergo rigorous security and background screening.
  • Commitment - Our goal is to provide the highest levels of quality and reliability, and adhere to the highest professional standards in our industry.

Caregiver Information

Caregiver Skills Include:

Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients

Caregivers employed, bonded and insured: Yes
Caregivers available 24 hours a day: Yes
Available to assisted living facility: Yes
RN on Staff: Yes

Features of Best Home Care, Inc

• Mandarin
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

• We have male caregivers/companions

Travel

• Travel: Staff will travel 15-30 miles to provide care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require fingerprint-based background check

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Insurance
  • Credit card
  • Check

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address