Home Instead Senior Care - Hauppauge, NY

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Hauppauge, NY

J. Michalowski December 18, 2015

I'm very satisfied with Home Instead services for my sister. They have placed the right people that match good with her. I would recommend Home Instead to others who need this service.

Tom Caruso August 26, 2015

Home Instead provides excellent care. They have excellent caregivers!

Theresa23 September 01, 2014

I cannot praise Home Instead enough! Pattie and her staff have totally accomodated my every need and last minute requests year after year. Indeed, it is a very well ran office!

Barabara1 September 01, 2014

Mabel from Home Instead is just like a family. She has been a tremendous help and has been filling the void. She provides everything we expected such as companionship, household chores, shopping, and appointments--all with a sense of humor and smile!

ks5 August 13, 2014

Jamie came to the house to introduce himself to mom. He was kind and caring and interested in what she had to say. He introduced the caregiver, Roberta. She is wonderful to mom and meets all her needs. Jamie took the time to get to know mom and matched her with the perfect person. We feel completely secure and comforted by the care provided by Home Instead in Hauppauge.

Helen37 March 31, 2014

We are very happy with Stacy our companion. She'll take us where we have to go or want to go. She does light house keeping and is friendly and trustworthy. She's a real companion to my husband and myself.

Larry27 December 07, 2013

I needed Home Instead to care for my mother after my father suddenly and unexpectedly passed away. She needed help with daily household chores as well as local transportation. I found the home instead aides and management are extremely caring and compassionate. I live far away from my mother. Their presence and help left me completely at ease that she was well cared for.

Nina Di Paula August 30, 2013

Energetic, encouraging, reliable, fun to be with, easy to talk to, willing to do anything, a true angel of mercy!

Emma3 April 09, 2013

I'm very happy with Home Instead. The service is good, and they provide me with someone six days a week. I haven't had any problems.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Hauppauge, NY

Home Instead Senior Care is the world's trusted provider of non-medical services to seniors. Our services include companionship, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, errands and incidental transportation. Home Instead Senior Care is an affordable solution for older individuals who require non-medical assistance or companionship in order to remain independent. Our services can be arranged for as little as a few hours, or as many as 24 hours a day. Care is available seven days a week, including holidays. Our clients receive one-on-one services performed by CAREGivers who are screened, trained, bonded and insured. To achieve relationships with the utmost compatibility, we devote very special attention to matching our CAREGivers with our clients after a free initial consultation.

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Hauppauge, NY

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address