Right at Home Leominster - Maynard, MA

Contact Now

Hcp_cert

Reviews of Right at Home Leominster - Maynard, MA

Frances S February 17, 2017

I am left with a good feeling whenever my Right at Home caregiver leaves my home.

Eric H February 02, 2017

Right at Home is a big help to me. I have a mobility problem.

SB571331 November 29, 2016

Lanette and her staff were a great help to my dad and myself. They were prompt and responsive when I first contacted them and flexible as our needs changed. The caregivers were caring, responsible and skilled. Thank you.

klw2112 September 06, 2016

You can only understand the hospice journey when you have to make it with your loved one. Lanette and her team know it well and she went above and beyond to help us through the difficult time of losing my beloved father. Each person that came to stay with us at my house had a special way about them that made me feel safe and comfortable doing things like sleeping through the night. Starting with Lanette, each employee is extremely professional and they truly love what they do. I can't imagine having made this journey with my family without the loving care of Lanette and her team to help us along the way. Highly recommend.

Robert S August 19, 2016

We had to place my mother in an assisted living facility. We did not realize how severe her dementia was. We had to have Right at Home take care of my mother for several weeks until we could get her in a nursing home facility with a Dementia Unit. Right at Home came in every day of the week for about 18 hours a day at the assisted living facility. My mother was scared and anxious. She never could have made through those weeks without the excellent care that was provided by the Right at Home staff. My mother is doing very well now. Thank you Right at Home for helping my mother and family get through those trying times.

Caring_2644172 August 11, 2016

After having used two other home health agencies beginning early 2014, I hired Right At Home In Home Care and Assistance, owned and managed by Lanette Duggan on January 1st 2016. I wish I had hired RAH from the beginning. By then my Dad was in in home hospice and my Mom had Alzheimer's disease. We needed 24 hour in home care for them. All of Lanette's care givers have been extremely caring and very professional and my parents loved them. Lanette herself has gone way above and beyond to help our family in a very difficult situation. I live in Colorado and it has been a great comfort to me knowing that RAH has been talking care of my parents in Massachusetts when I have not been able to be there. I strongly recommend the services of RAH to anyone needing in home health care.

Mimi C637181 June 25, 2016

I started using Right at Home in 2015 for my 92-year old father. Dad's long term care company recommended Right at Home. They have provided care for my father from 8AM to 10PM, 7 days a week. Their caregivers have all been caring, professional and reliable. Dad needed care 24/7 and Right at Home have been open and flexible with Dad's changing needs. I feel confident that he is in good hands.

A. Sawyer633420 June 18, 2016

We hired Right at Home after a terrible experience with their competitors. We hired Right at Home to care for my 87-year old mother who has Alzheimer's. Since employing Lanette and her staff, my brother and I can sleep at night. Our hospice agency has been very impressed with the care Right at Home has been giving my mother. It's been a Godsend.

Anne N312236 June 17, 2016

We miss seeing all of your caregivers. We will never forget the stress of needing help right away, and your staff's assurance that Right at Home would be there for us and your arriving at our house that very night. What a gift you gave us.

From Right at Home Leominster - Maynard, MA