Home Instead Senior Care - Harrisburg, PA

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Harrisburg, PA

February 28, 2017

By Carol A.367857

Elisa K. was a perfect fit for us in our time of need. She is a hard worker and a wonderful person. She was both caring and extremely efficient and kind.

October 27, 2016

By Esther668351

Most of the caretakers were very good, helpful, and caring.

March 27, 2016

By Nancy121440150

I don't have any complaints about the quality of service of the caregivers at Home Instead Senior Care: Harrisburg; however, there are too many different caregivers that come here. It is much better for my wife if she has one or two main caregivers. The caregivers come here every day Monday through Saturday. The management's service is very good in terms of scheduling and billing.

February 27, 2016

By Roma Reed

I have only good comments about Home Instead.

By Reviewer121500050

Service has been above and beyond expectations. Staff has been excellent, adjusts to our needs and has provided much better that expected flexibility with our needs both in care and attendance.

By Josephine Brenner

Caregivers have all been great!

By Reviewer43

Rosie does a wonderful job. Does anything we ask her to do. No complaints. Couldn’t want it any better.

December 30, 2015

By Faye Dunietz

Service has been wonderful!

December 29, 2015

By Catharine Kehler

I like everybody. They're all very kind and compassionate.

December 19, 2015

By Charlotte25

Personal care I have received is wonderful.

December 18, 2015

By N. Barth

Very good service. Val has helped with so much.

October 28, 2015

By Ellen M. Tyson

Ginny is a great caregiver. I like her a lot.

September 30, 2015

By William J. Fraley, Jr.

I'm very pleased with Home Instead Senior Care.

April 17, 2015

By Jack Holland

I am well very pleased with my new caregivers.

September 01, 2014

By Phyllis33

I have a very positive experience with Home Instead. My care provider is very willing to help with anything I need.

August 30, 2014

When we have had problems with a caregiver, Home Instead addressed them promptly and professionally. Because of that, I am confident that my loved one is in good hands.

August 21, 2013

By adaughter

My mother is receiving care from Home Instead. She has fallen in love with her care giver. The support Home Instead gives is exceptional ~ a huge comfort to us as a family.

July 29, 2013

By Jill E

My mother is currently a client of Home Instead and has been for a couple years. They are great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone I know. Their caregivers are kind and compassionate, hard working and dependable. We can rely on someone always being there, even if the regular caregiver cannot be.

June 30, 2013

By A. Jackson

My mother came to live with me after suffering a fall which thankfully did not cause harm. However, she suffers from dementia; therefore, she could not live on her own. I got Home Instead involved due to my busy work schedule and I could not have asked for a more competent group of care givers. Home Instead assigned 3 care givers to my mom and they were all professional, kind and caring. In addition, the administrators at Home Instead understood the importance of consistency when dealing with a person who has dementia so they went out of their way to make sure that when one of the 3 care givers was on vacation or sick one or both of the remaining two care givers would step in. My mother unfortunately required a more structured setting and is now in a skilled nursing facility but I will always be thankful for Home Instead and the wonderful care they provided.

May 17, 2013

By Jane23

Our caregivers are great. We love them both.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Harrisburg, PA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Harrisburg, PA

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Harrisburg, PA

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details