Home Instead Senior Care - Harrisburg, PA

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Harrisburg, PA

Josephine Brenner December 31, 2015

Caregivers have all been great!

Faye Dunietz December 30, 2015

Service has been wonderful!

Catharine Kehler December 29, 2015

I like everybody. They're all very kind and compassionate.

Charlotte25 December 19, 2015

Personal care I have received is wonderful.

N. Barth December 18, 2015

Very good service. Val has helped with so much.

Ellen M. Tyson October 28, 2015

Ginny is a great caregiver. I like her a lot.

William J. Fraley, Jr. September 30, 2015

I'm very pleased with Home Instead Senior Care.

Jack Holland April 17, 2015

I am well very pleased with my new caregivers.

Phyllis33 September 01, 2014

I have a very positive experience with Home Instead. My care provider is very willing to help with anything I need.

Caring98152150 August 30, 2014

When we have had problems with a caregiver, Home Instead addressed them promptly and professionally. Because of that, I am confident that my loved one is in good hands.

adaughter August 21, 2013

My mother is receiving care from Home Instead. She has fallen in love with her care giver. The support Home Instead gives is exceptional ~ a huge comfort to us as a family.

Jill E July 29, 2013

My mother is currently a client of Home Instead and has been for a couple years. They are great to work with. I would recommend them to anyone I know. Their caregivers are kind and compassionate, hard working and dependable. We can rely on someone always being there, even if the regular caregiver cannot be.

A. Jackson June 30, 2013

My mother came to live with me after suffering a fall which thankfully did not cause harm. However, she suffers from dementia; therefore, she could not live on her own. I got Home Instead involved due to my busy work schedule and I could not have asked for a more competent group of care givers. Home Instead assigned 3 care givers to my mom and they were all professional, kind and caring. In addition, the administrators at Home Instead understood the importance of consistency when dealing with a person who has dementia so they went out of their way to make sure that when one of the 3 care givers was on vacation or sick one or both of the remaining two care givers would step in. My mother unfortunately required a more structured setting and is now in a skilled nursing facility but I will always be thankful for Home Instead and the wonderful care they provided.

Jane23 May 17, 2013

Our caregivers are great. We love them both.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Harrisburg, PA

Home Instead Senior Care - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Harrisburg, PA

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address