Home Helpers - Hampton & Newport News, VA

Reviews of Home Helpers - Hampton & Newport News, VA

4.8

December 02, 2017

By Karen V_3

Home Helpers is very dependable. They provide transportation for my dad. The caregivers keep in touch with me and keep me up to date.

December 01, 2017

By Mary B_4

I know I can trust Home Helpers and I have had good service with them. I could not be without Home Helpers. They do things for me that I cannot really do and are extremely helpful.

December 01, 2017

By Maria D_2

I do recommend Home Helpers all the time. I like to tell them that the caregivers are compassionate and Home Helpers is great to work with us. My loved one knows she can get to an appointment and is happy that she has rides to places. It allows me to have more time.

November 15, 2017

By Fyfe, K_1

I would recommend Home Helpers to others because they have incredible services for their customers. The care from Home Helpers has made life easier for me because of everything they do for my loved one. They assist with their personal care.

November 01, 2017

By Heidi C

Home Helpers takes the time to meet with you and figure out who is the best fit for the clients. They have reasonable prices as well. Home Helpers is very caring and really does a good job with the service. They are able to keep an eye on my mother.

By John B_5

Home Helpers is very reliable, they get caregivers in out house that will work well for us, and they are perfect. The caregiver takes my loved one for walks, and takes care of things that he would not be able to do.

By George C_2

Home Helpers is dependable, the people are courteous and on time. I have no problems with them. Home Helpers has been a tremendous help to me and my wife. Home Helpers really helped me out of a bad situation.

By Phyllis A_1

I have no complaints with Home Helpers. I have been very satisfied. Home Helpers helps with my loneliness, since my husband died.

September 07, 2017

By Katherine G_1

Home Helpers is a reliable and flexible agency. The services from Home Helpers make life easier for me because they are able to be there when I cannot.

September 06, 2017

By Laester W

I would recommend Home Helpers because they are very good, courteous, on time, and they care about me. Home Helpers has made my life easier because they take care of me like I am their mother.

August 11, 2017

By Janet D_1

Home Helpers is a very good agency. Home Helpers takes care of my daughter when I am gone, and I don't have to worry about them

August 01, 2017

By Leila S

Home Helpers helps my mom and they are qualified and trained. They have the knowledge, skills, and ability to do the job. Home Helpers has made my life easier because I couldn't do it by myself. I need help. My mom is in the bed and can't do too much for herself.

August 01, 2017

By Anonymous_432

Home Helpers is reliable. They are mostly always on time. The services from Home Helpers have helped me as far as household chores. For my loved one, it hasn't seemed to make their life better or worse.

July 24, 2017

By Karen S_3

Home Helpers provided reasonable care and the caregivers were very good at the services. Home Helpers helped me whilst I was in a cast and then a boot, and now I'm in a brace and can now walk myself.

July 24, 2017

By Earl L

The caregivers are very much on the job and kind, but they lack a little in knowledge. However, they are very thoughtful and helpful, and they are on time when they come. I feel good with Home Helpers, and I can depend on them.

July 12, 2017

By Jacqueline D_1

I'd tell people that Home Helpers' personnel is very helpful and polite. The services give me a day off.

July 06, 2017

By Barbara W_5

Home Helpers is a good company. I have been with Home Helpers for about eight years, and they have made things a lot easier for me.

June 21, 2017

By John E_3

Home Helpers comes and does what they are supposed to do. I now have some free time because of the services.

June 01, 2017

By Harry H_1

I would tell my friends that the owner of Home Helpers seemed to be very good, and he cared about the client very much. The services from Home Helpers provided me with peace of mind.

May 03, 2017

By Rachel B_2

I would recommend Home Helpers because they are very prompt, they have caregivers that look after my husband very well. The owner is wonderful because he listens to me and we communicates quite well with each other. My husband is totally disabled and I am at the point where I can no longer help him. Home Helpers does what I cannot do for him, and my husband is happy about them coming to help them.

May 01, 2017

By Judie B_1

I've been happy with Home Helpers because they are there when I need them. I'd be happy to tell anyone about Home Helpers and their care. They have kind office staff and helpers, they are good people, and I am their first concern. Home Helpers has made my life better because they do everything for me that they can possibly do, and they don't complain about it.

April 20, 2017

By Doris H_4

Home Helpers is always there to help me with whatever I need. I've never had a problem with them, and I've been with them for 3+ years. Home Helpers has made my life easier by being so helpful.

April 03, 2017

By George C

Home Helpers is reliable. The owner drives me to dialysis. The services help my husband so that he can have some of his own time.

April 03, 2017

By Phyllis A

I've been very satisfied with Home Helpers. I'm lonely, and Home Helpers has been able to help me with that, but it costs money. I'm a lot more lonesome on the days I don't get their care.

March 02, 2017

By Albert F_2

Home Helpers does well in scheduling and getting caregivers to come out here. Home Helpers takes care of my wife and me because my wife has dementia and can't do anything. The caregivers clean the house and give me some time off.

March 01, 2017

By Fyfe, K_2

Home Helpers is very reliable and they provide excellent care for my mother. We wouldn't be able to function without Home Helpers.

February 02, 2017

By Neill M_1

Home Helpers is good. If I went back, I would choose them again. The caregivers have been concerned and compassionate. I have been impressed by the medical care. I'm getting well because of my services, and I have been impressed by the medical care I have received.

From Home Helpers - Hampton & Newport News, VA

Home Helpers - Hampton & Newport News, VA is an in-home care provider serving Hampton, VA and the surrounding area. Home Helpers - Hampton & Newport News, VA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Home Helpers - Hampton & Newport News, VA