PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Home Helpers- Hampton & Newport News, VA

Karen S_500088 July 24, 2017

Home Helpers provided reasonable care and the caregivers were very good at the services. Home Helpers helped me whilst I was in a cast and then a boot, and now I'm in a brace and can now walk myself.

Earl L_500075 July 24, 2017

The caregivers are very much on the job and kind, but they lack a little in knowledge. However, they are very thoughtful and helpful, and they are on time when they come. I feel good with Home Helpers, and I can depend on them.

Jacqueline D_494937 July 12, 2017

I'd tell people that Home Helpers' personnel is very helpful and polite. The services give me a day off.

Barbara W_492428 July 06, 2017

Home Helpers is a good company. I have been with Home Helpers for about eight years, and they have made things a lot easier for me.

John E_486499 June 21, 2017

Home Helpers comes and does what they are supposed to do.

Harry H_477736 June 02, 2017

I would tell my friends that the owner of Home Helpers seemed to be very good, and he cared about the client very much.

Rachel B_464624 May 03, 2017

I would recommend Home Helpers because they are very prompt, they have caregivers that look after my husband very well. The owner is wonderful because he listens to me and we communicates quite well with each other.

Judie B_463478 May 01, 2017

I've been happy with Home Helpers because they are there when I need them. I'd be happy to tell anyone about Home Helpers and their care. They have kind office staff and helpers, they are good people, and I am their first concern.

Doris H April 20, 2017

Home Helpers has made my life easier by being so helpful.

George C April 03, 2017

The services help my husband so that he can have some of his own time.

Phyllis A April 03, 2017

I'm lonely, and Home Helpers has been able to help me with that, but it costs money. I'm a lot more lonesome on the days I don't get their care.

Albert F March 02, 2017

Home Helpers takes care of my wife and me because my wife has dementia and can't do anything. The caregivers clean the house and give me some time off.

Fyfe, K March 01, 2017

We wouldn't be able to function without Home Helpers.

Neill M February 02, 2017

I'm getting well because of my services, and I have been impressed by the medical care I have received.

About Home Helpers- Hampton & Newport News, VA

Home Helpers- Hampton & Newport News, VA is an in-home care provider serving Hampton, VA and the surrounding area. Home Helpers- Hampton & Newport News, VA offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.