HomeWell of Northeast New Jersey | Hackensack, NJ

Contact Now

Reviews of HomeWell of Northeast New Jersey | Hackensack, NJ

Arlene Mcmullen December 06, 2016

The process was really simple, there was no long term commitment and that made me feel really comfortable. Other companies wanted deposits and weeks in advance, we needed someone for my dad for a few weeks until he moved in with us and Homewell really did a fine job. Thanks again!

Carebear7 February 29, 2016

Everything went really smooth. I needed someone quickly and on a temporary basis. They worked hard to find the right person to help my mom and we were very happy. Michelle

EdS1 December 17, 2015

I liked that they were a family business. They cared and it showed. Everything was smooth from start to finish and my mom is happy, that's all I care about. Ed S.

Glad to hear everything went smooth! Our dedicated staff of professionals work hard to make sure the clients we care for at home are comfortable and completely satisfied. Being a family business definitely adds an important dynamic with the families we help - a comfort that works both ways. We treat every case like we are providing care for our own Mom and Dad. The best part is watching everyone in our office treat our family business like their own - that seems to be the difference. We appreciate the feedback and everyone that helps make these positive reviews happen!!

Bb176 October 04, 2015

you can tell they work hard to keep families happy. My mother was in a rehab and I was given a few options, it was a tough decision because a lot of them sound the same but because they were family owned I decided to go with my gut. My mom wasn't doing well in the rehab and we were going to put her on hospice. Long story short mom is not on hospice and she is doing great at home because of our aide Sharon. We were uncomfortable starting with Live in care but we know mom needed it. The case manager Stephen walked us through everything and was there every step of the way. What made it easier is that there was no long term commitment and if I called at 9pm at night I spoke to my case manager. Something that is reassuring is that they are always on point and with my life and all the things that are going on in it that's exactly what I need. I highly recommend HomeWell. Anne Albanese

CMurdock September 30, 2015

I heard about Homewell from caring.com so putting a review seemed appropriate. My brother needed short term care after knee surgery and everything went just fine. We needed male attendants to help because he is a big boy and the company had good people.

JoyceMatthews July 17, 2015

let me start off by saying my mother and father are very difficult to take care of when it comes to help with getting my mom dressed or how a meal tastes for my dad. Not the easiest to please and they will let you know it! Homewell came in and they were very patient with me and my family. I have a large family that had to be on board with the decision to get my parents LIVE-IN help - that was easy. it took us three meetings with Homewell before my parents agreed! The patience this care manager had was unbelievable. From there they matched up an angel. The nursing staff that have- wonderful. They are knowledgeable and everyone is available 24 hours. I never understood how they called back so quick but they did. My parents have never been happier. We love Nicole so much! We researched a lot of agencies and we are very happy we made the right choice.

Joanne and Joel June 16, 2015

I interviewed this provider

Great company to deal with. Steve was very professional and answered all my questions and also met all my mother in laws needs. Claudine was very compassionate and kind to my mother in law. Thank you all for your kindness and for exceeding our expectations. We were very satisfied with this company and would definitely recommend Home Well. Joanne and Joel

Barbara205 June 09, 2015

2 thumbs up! good experience with this group.

Much appreciated! We value your feedback! There are so many agencies to choose from and we are honored that our clients trust us with them and their families. The feedback from everyone motivates us to continue working hard for our families. Thanks again.

Pamlexgen June 02, 2015

There are so many home care companies out there that i talked to and i dealt with for my parents and HomeWell was responsive, so hands on - made a great personality match for my parents who aren't the easiest people to deal with and i appreciated that. The care manager Steve came out to the house sat down with me, my brother and my husband and was very patient with us. we love the aide he brought us! Maria is apart of our family and we don't know what we would do without her! if we could give 10 stars we would. Thank you to the entire staff at HomeWell!!

Erock September 16, 2014

I can't say enough about Homewell. I used Homewell for a live in caregiver for my father in law. Great service, great aide and they really go above and beyond in everything they do. I give Homewell the highest recommendation!

pussnboots123 June 05, 2014

Great company! Everyone really cares! Everything went smooth and we are glad we chose homewell. Thanks!

From HomeWell of Northeast New Jersey

Since 2005, HomeWell of Northeast New Jersey, a family owned and operated home health agency, has been providing high quality care to seniors throughout Bergen Passaic and Essex counties. The owner, Lou Romano was motivated to start the family business after his grandmother became ill. Due to a negative experience with private caregivers, he felt as though quality care was lacking in the community.

HomeWell of Northeast New Jersey has built a strong reputation as a home care leader throughout North Jersey and has been the top choice for seniors and their families. HomeWell specializes in providing assistance with all activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, ambulatory assistance, meal preparation, light housekeeping, errands/driving and much more. Below is a brief list of why HomeWell is considered to be a preferred agency for home health care.

Accredited Home Care Agency with CAHC

• Family owned and operated team committed to providing excellent customer service
  • All caregivers are Certified Home Health Aides supervised by a Registered Nurse
  • All Home Health Aides are licensed, bonded and insured
  • All Home Health Aides receive national, state and county background check
  • All client care will be supervised and directed by a Registered Nurse
  • Personalized Care Plan tailored to client’s needs
  • 24/7 Registered Nurse/Office staff emergency support available
  • Care Planning is designed to reduce hospital readmissions
  • Same day service available for emergency situations
  • Coordinate and work closely with case managers, social workers, and physicians and other health care professionals
  • All hourly caregivers will drive client’s to appointments and errands
  • Hourly and Live In care available