A-1 Health Care Services, Inc

Contact Now

Reviews of A-1 Health Care Services, Inc

Mrs Candela July 29, 2016

I have been using A1 Healthcare services to care for my mom for the last several months. I am beyond satisfied with the services they are providing. My mom has an aid 10-3 Monday to Friday, 9-12 on weekends. Her and Elizabeth has never missed a day, she is punctual, extremely accommodating, and always with a smile. It is my pleasure to recommend A1 to anyone in need.

R. Moran October 28, 2015

The aide “Sonia” that A1 sent to my mother was GEM. She kept my mother spotlessly clean and was able to to get her to eat which was never an easy task. She has lost nearly twenty pounds while in a rehab facility. Sonia was able to getting her weight up and keeping her nourished. She had wonderful sense of humor. It’s my pleasure to recommend A1 Health Care Services.

Larzieer January 21, 2015

A1 took care of my dad for the last two years of his life. Their care was wonderful, my sisters and I both work full time and needed the help for him. The quality of service was great we recommend them to anyone needing home care for their loved ones.

Dawn15 September 30, 2014

Great quality and compassion with beyond excellent service and professionalism. Top rated. Highly recommended.

Virginia34 September 29, 2014

After using 3 different agencies we were lucky to find A1 Health Care. We have been using the agency for 1 1/2 years and are so happy. My mother-in-law is cared for extremely well. Lois is compationate and caring. She takes very good care of my mother-in-law. We took extended trip and didn't have to worry about her. She was in good hands.

C. Walker September 01, 2014

I called A-1 Health Care Services and they set-up a time to go to the hospital for my husband who had a feeding tube and double pneumonia. They provided wonderful service and HHAs who were very kind and gentle.

From A-1 Health Care Services, Inc

Mention you've seen us on Caring.com and receive 10% off your first week of service.

Wherever You Call Home, Is Where We'll Be

Welcome to A-1 Health Care Services, providing compassionate home health care to residents of New Jersey since 1984 serving Bergen, Passaic, Essex, Hudson and Morris Counties. It’s our mission to provide high quality, reasonably priced Home Health Care to you and your loved ones.

More and more, older adults prefer to live an independent, non institutionalized life, and home care is a safe and effective means to provide care in the comfort of where you call home. At A-1 Health Care Services we understand that each situation is different. Whether you need assistance for just a few hours, a few days per week, Live-In care or round the clock hourly care, A-1 Health Care Services can provide exactly what you need.

Our Professional Staff Includes:

• Registered Nurses
  • Licensed Practical Nurses
  • Baby & Child Care Helpers
  • Hospital Sitters

A-1 Health Care Services has many care options to enable you or your loved ones to remain in the comfort of your own home, and live your life to its full potential. Given the choice, most of us want to stay in our homes. At some point, we may need assistance to remain at home. That’s where A-1 Health Care Services comes in. We provide a comprehensive range of highly skilled caretakers including Home Health Aides, Companion Services, Eldercare, Skilled Nursing and more.

Home Health Aide Services include but are not limited to:

• Personal care: Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Oral Care, Hair Care, Nail Hygiene
  • Toileting Assist: Bathroom, Bedpan, Urinal/Commode, Diaper

• Depression
  • Arthritis
  • Post Surgery
  • MS

See our website for more details

Features of A-1 Health Care Services, Inc