BrightStar Care Gurnee

Reviews of BrightStar Care Gurnee

4.3

November 10, 2017

By Lisa H_1

BrightStar Care was speedy to respond. They were thorough in their work. BrightStar Care relieved a lot of her anxiety.

November 10, 2017

By Natalie H_2

BrightStar Care has very nice staff, and the caregiver that comes is very good. BrightStar Care makes things a lot easier on my schedule.

November 03, 2017

By Grace V_2

BrightStar Care's caregivers were able to help me to accomplish all of my daily tasks.

October 19, 2017

By Daniel K

I am less likely to recommend BrightStar Care because this is my first experience with them. BrightStar Care has never checked with me to see if my caregiver is a good fit. I don't know what the caregiver is qualified to do. I asked the caregiver to dress a wound and she had no idea how to do it.

October 18, 2017

By Edward K_2

The caregivers come on time, they are personal, and they will work with me to do certain things that I need. The caregiver is on time and she works with me. She is willing to change and try different things.

October 16, 2017

By Keila D

I would recommend BrightStar Care to others because they have given me a very flexible schedule that fits well with my daughter's school. BrightStar Care has had a good impact on my daughter because she is able to have the help she needs without having to be at the hospital so much.

October 06, 2017

By Arthur M

I am very satisfied with the services that I have. BrightStar Care has filled all of my needs.

September 25, 2017

By Carolyn C

BrightStar Care can't seem to come up with half of what we need. I don't know how BrightStar Care could have a greater impact, but my wife is an invalid so we need the help.

September 20, 2017

By Charlotte R_1

BrightStar Care is very accommodating. Caregivers are caring and well-trained. They are an amazing service! I have experience with other home care companies and BrightStar Care is so much better! My mother was in the final stages of life, BrightStar Care was able to help during that time. I couldn't not have asked for any better service!

July 21, 2015

By Suzq1

I interviewed this provider

Everyone I have dealt with is passionate about the best interest of the patient.

August 13, 2013

By cricket1001

I interviewed this provider

We are current clients of Brightstar. The caregivers are awesome. It is the management that is really awful. They are rude and they use a very unfriendly invoice system. I would not recommend Brightstar due to their management. We are switching services this week.

From BrightStar Care Gurnee