Visiting Angels - Central Ohio

Hcp cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Central Ohio

4.8

By John C_2

The caregiver that I have is very good. I like him very much and he has been with me for over 2 years. When it I need the caregiver to do something, he is willing to go above and beyond to make sure it's done, even if he has to stay a few extra minutes.

By Marilyn E_2

They come when they say they will and they take interest in me and my health. They are nice people to be around. They are always there to help me and answer my questions when I have them.

By Sharon D_4

They are good because they care for me because I talk to the Visiting Angels people and we have nice conversations. They take care of my household that I can't take care of such as changing my bed, sweeping and mopping the floor because I can't walk for long.

By Tim &

My mom has had issues, and I have been able to communicate with them. There have been times when mom needed extra help, and they were able to help, adjust to it, and work with me. When someone else shows up, my mom will tell me if she isn't happy with that person. If the regular caregiver is not here, my mom doesn't want anyone else here.

By Helen T

They get to know their clients because they care. That makes it easy on them and on the family. They try to make it easy for us. They have gone with me to appointments to make sure that my mother is safe.

March 27, 2017

By Lynette563841

I hired Visiting Angels and our experience was excellent. I would recommend them. I had them three times when I would not have family here in our house. The things that they are doing for him is that they would make lunches, light housekeeping, transport him to some place, engage him in exercise and try to get him active in conversations. They encourage him to do some walking and exercising.

April 16, 2013

My first choice of agency was not able to send some one over, so I opted for Visiting Angels instead. I had two personnel who looked after my mom. One was good, she gave me feedbacks about my mom. Although I was not pleased when they sent one employee without telling me about it. My mom also did not like one of them because she always played with her phone. I think they should improve the communication with the clients.

March 24, 2011

By jriggs

Just like their name, Angels form the Grove City office

Mom has had care for nearly 18 months now and loves being home. The office answers the phone day and night. They have handled short notice requests, but best of all is the consistency of care. Mom has had 1 main caregiver and only 3 substitutes the entire time. The office staff is very proactive when this has had to happen. I had another agency before this with very opposite service. Visiting Angels Grove City office is always there for me.

From Visiting Angels - Central Ohio

Visiting Angels is the family alternative to assisted living facilities and nursing homes. Our caring and experienced caregivers provide up to 24 hour care in the comfort of your own home, at affordable rates. Our services make possible for our clients to remain in their home instead of being placed in a nursing home or institutional facility.

We provide, meal preparation, housekeeping,errands & shopping, Transportation accompaniment including to and from doctor appointments and procedures, hygiene assistance, grooming & dressing.

Back up Sitter services, and respite care also available

Visiting Angels - Central Ohio Caregivers

Caregiver Skills Include: Ethics, Validation Therapy, Patient Transfers, Stress Management, Transition Issues, Grief Issues, Family Communication, Communicating with Dementia Patients
Caregivers are employed, bonded and insured: Yes
RN on staff: Yes
Caregivers are available 24 hours a day: Yes
Caregivers are available to assisted living facilities: Yes

Visiting Angels - Central Ohio