Complete Homecare of America

Contact Now

Reviews of Complete Homecare of America

-Alton September 23, 2016

My experience with Complete Homecare America has been very good. Tom is a very caring and very organized person. I've been very well pleased with the care and the consideration that he has shown me. I fell and broke my hip, and then my wife and I both fell together. She had an aneurysm, which affected her memory. I had a caregiver who helped me with her for many months when she was still living.

I've had wonderful results with Complete Homecare and it's been great. I have a caregiver coming in at 8:30 and stay with me until 2:30. They come in and prepare my breakfast, make up the bed, and wash my clothes. When my wife was still living, Carol helped me get her in and out of bed, in and out of the commode, lifting her, which I could not do. They've been just a great help to me because I will be 92 years old soon.

If they're going to be late they'll call me. Carol has been our primary caregiver. I have had other fill-ins for a couple of days when she could not be here. Tom has always been considerate to try not to send too many people. When he does send a different person, he always comes in and introduces me to that person before she arrives. He's a very efficient person and one who has a lot of empathy for your situation.

Show 1 More Review Show Fewer Reviews - Write a Review

From Complete Homecare of America

A locally owned and operated business since 2007, Complete Homecare of America is a non-medical in-home care provider that offers FREE in-home assessments completed by an RN, consistent, experienced caregivers that can assist loved ones with bathing, grooming, light housekeeping, meal preparation and more.

They have a no call, no show guarantee. If your loved one’s regularly scheduled caregiver can’t make it, they guarantee to have a replacement.

In addition to non-medical homecare, they also offer home modifications, lawn care and home cleaning services as well. Their experienced home modification specialist, can install grab bars, wheelchair ramps, remodel bathrooms and more. They serve Greenville, SC and the surrounding area. See below for additional details.

Owner, Thomas Haas, is passionate about educating the senior population in the community about ways to stay safe, independent and in their own home. Complete Homecare of America provides a wide variety of non-medical homecare services:

Personal Care

• Errands / shopping
  • Transportation to doctor’s visits
  • Medication reminders
  • Non-Medical Homecare Services Availability

• Services are flexible & available from 3 to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Services can be provided in private homes, nursing homes, and hospitals.
  • Complete Homecare of America also provides home modifications, lawn care and home cleaning services:

Home Modifications

• Edge the sidewalks
  • Trim bushes
  • Mulch flower beds
  • Home Cleaning

• All rooms (including bathrooms)
  • Table, counters and appliance exteriors
  • Floors mopped / vacuumed
  • All home modifications are completed by a licensed residential homebuilder, with 25 years of experience, who is a former employee of the Spartanburg Housing Authority.

Features of Complete Homecare of America