Complete Homecare of America

Overview of Ratings

4.9

September 28, 2016

By Jacqui205045

Complete Homecare of America was awesome from the beginning when Tom and the nurse came over and sat and talked to me to see what I needed. Immediately, he said he had somebody that he thought would be a perfect personality and that we would get along well. He checked with her, and the next day she was available. She helped me with light housekeeping, helped sort my closet, and went to the grocery store. Amy was good and very attentive. I had shingles in May. When we would go to the store, she would watch and make sure that if I needed help, that she would be right there. She helped me with day to day things. We also had some things in common. She called me a week after the service stopped to see how I was doing. The owner of the company is totally hands on, which was awesome. If the caregiver that you have can't come and he can't find anybody else, he goes. It was just an awesome company. They were a lifesaver for me.

September 23, 2016

By -Alton

My experience with Complete Homecare America has been very good. Tom is a very caring and very organized person. I've been very well pleased with the care and the consideration that he has shown me. I fell and broke my hip, and then my wife and I both fell together. She had an aneurysm, which affected her memory. I had a caregiver who helped me with her for many months when she was still living. I've had wonderful results with Complete Homecare and it's been great. I have a caregiver coming in at 8:30 and stay with me until 2:30. They come in and prepare my breakfast, make up the bed, and wash my clothes. When my wife was still living, Carol helped me get her in and out of bed, in and out of the commode, lifting her, which I could not do. They've been just a great help to me because I will be 92 years old soon. If they're going to be late they'll call me. Carol has been our primary caregiver. I have had other fill-ins for a couple of days when she could not be here. Tom has always been considerate to try not to send too many people. When he does send a different person, he always comes in and introduces me to that person before she arrives. He's a very efficient person and one who has a lot of empathy for your situation.

From Complete Homecare of America

A family owned and operated business since 2007, Complete Homecare of America, Inc. is a local non-medical in-home care provider. They offer FREE in-home assessments completed by an RN, as well as, consistent, experienced caregivers that can assist loved ones with bathing, grooming, light housekeeping, meal preparation and more.

Owner, Thomas Haas, is passionate about educating the senior population in the community; about ways to stay safe, independent and in their own home.

Below are some of the advantages of working with us:

• FREE ASSESSMENT - We offer a free in-home (health and safety) assessment, by our RN, for all potential clients. The assessment ensures our caregivers are matched with our clients, based on needs, personality and environment. Complete Homecare of America provides a wide variety of non-medical homecare services which include the following:
  • PERSONAL INTRODUCTION – All caregivers are personally introduced before services are started, to ensure a stranger isn't walking up to your loved one's door.
  • DEMENTIA CERTIFIED – Our caregivers have gone through a rigorous 8 hour dementia curriculum provided by the South Carolina Office on Aging. They were educated on the signs, symptoms, and environmental / physical challenges of working with someone with Dementia.
  • CONSISTENT – Your loved one will get a consistent caregiver, day-in and day-out. That provides peace of mind and helps individuals with memory issues (Alzheimer's / Dementia).
  • EXPERIENCED - Our caregiver’s average 5 of experience with many having over 10 years and some having over 25 years of experience.
  • ASSURANCE - All of the caregivers have gone through a pre- employment background check and drug screen.
  • GUARANTEE - We have a no call / no show guarantee. If a caregiver is unable to make their scheduled shift, we guarantee that the shift will be covered.
  • A RESOURCE - We have a number of resources in the community that we can access, if or when the need arises, to get you or your loved one the help they need. (Elder Law Attorney, Estate Planner, Financial Advisor, Real Estate Agent, etc.)
  • VA PAPERWORK - We have a great relationship with our local VA office. We can help fill out the paperwork and guide you through the process of getting the VA benefits that you or a loved one deserves.
  • LOCALLY OWNED - We are locally owned and operated and have been in business in Greenville for over 10 years.
  • Complete Homecare of America provides a wide variety of non-medical homecare services which include the following:

Personal Care

• Light housekeeping
  • Errands / shopping
  • Transportation to doctor’s visits
  • Medication reminders Non-Medical Homecare Services Availability
  • Services are flexible and available from 3 to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Services can be provided in private homes, nursing homes, and hospitals.
  • Photos of Complete Homecare of America