Complete Homecare of America

Contact Now

Reviews of Complete Homecare of America

Anonymous526051 November 29, 2016

My husband and I are completely satisfied with the services given to us by the caretakers sent to us from the Complete Home Care of America, Inc. They are thoughtful, kind and always anticipate our needs.

Al302236 September 29, 2016

Complete Homecare provides us with house cleaning and some cooking two days a week. The caregiver is really neat and clean, polite, and listens to what we ask her to do. My wife has Alzheimer's. I've already recommended Complete Homecare to others and they've contacted some of the people that I gave them.

Jacqui205045 September 28, 2016

Complete Homecare of America was awesome from the beginning when Tom and the nurse came over and sat and talked to me to see what I needed. Immediately, he said he had somebody that he thought would be a perfect personality and that we would get along well. He checked with her, and the next day she was available. She helped me with light housekeeping, helped sort my closet, and went to the grocery store.

Amy was good and very attentive. I had shingles in May. When we would go to the store, she would watch and make sure that if I needed help, that she would be right there. She helped me with day to day things. We also had some things in common. She called me a week after the service stopped to see how I was doing.

The owner of the company is totally hands on, which was awesome. If the caregiver that you have can't come and he can't find anybody else, he goes. It was just an awesome company. They were a lifesaver for me.

-Alton September 23, 2016

My experience with Complete Homecare America has been very good. Tom is a very caring and very organized person. I've been very well pleased with the care and the consideration that he has shown me. I fell and broke my hip, and then my wife and I both fell together. She had an aneurysm, which affected her memory. I had a caregiver who helped me with her for many months when she was still living.

I've had wonderful results with Complete Homecare and it's been great. I have a caregiver coming in at 8:30 and stay with me until 2:30. They come in and prepare my breakfast, make up the bed, and wash my clothes. When my wife was still living, Carol helped me get her in and out of bed, in and out of the commode, lifting her, which I could not do. They've been just a great help to me because I will be 92 years old soon.

If they're going to be late they'll call me. Carol has been our primary caregiver. I have had other fill-ins for a couple of days when she could not be here. Tom has always been considerate to try not to send too many people. When he does send a different person, he always comes in and introduces me to that person before she arrives. He's a very efficient person and one who has a lot of empathy for your situation.

From Complete Homecare of America

A locally owned and operated business since 2007, Complete Homecare of America is a non-medical in-home care provider that offers FREE in-home assessments completed by an RN, consistent, experienced caregivers that can assist loved ones with bathing, grooming, light housekeeping, meal preparation and more.

They have a no call, no show guarantee. If your loved one’s regularly scheduled caregiver can’t make it, they guarantee to have a replacement.

In addition to non-medical homecare, they also offer home modifications, lawn care and home cleaning services as well. Their experienced home modification specialist, can install grab bars, wheelchair ramps, remodel bathrooms and more. They serve Greenville, SC and the surrounding area. See below for additional details.

Owner, Thomas Haas, is passionate about educating the senior population in the community about ways to stay safe, independent and in their own home. Complete Homecare of America provides a wide variety of non-medical homecare services:

Personal Care

• Errands / shopping
  • Transportation to doctor’s visits
  • Medication reminders
  • Non-Medical Homecare Services Availability

• Services are flexible & available from 3 to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Services can be provided in private homes, nursing homes, and hospitals.
  • Complete Homecare of America also provides home modifications, lawn care and home cleaning services:

Home Modifications

• Edge the sidewalks
  • Trim bushes
  • Mulch flower beds
  • Home Cleaning

• All rooms (including bathrooms)
  • Table, counters and appliance exteriors
  • Floors mopped / vacuumed
  • All home modifications are completed by a licensed residential homebuilder, with 25 years of experience, who is a former employee of the Spartanburg Housing Authority.

Features of Complete Homecare of America