BrightStar Care S. Greensboro

Overview of Ratings

4.9

November 08, 2017

By Joyce S_1

I would tell a friend that BrightStar Care is friendly. BrightStar Care has made life easier for me because they pay attention to me.

October 19, 2017

By Anonymous_242

BrightStar Care does an amazing job and they are very accurate at following the care plan. In the beginning, it was very frustrating with BrightStar Care because there was not enough staff to provide the services we needed.

October 17, 2017

By Lori C_1

BrightStar Care is always here on time and always ready. They are always nice to me. BrightStar Care helps me with anything I need.

October 13, 2017

By Leon D

I would recommend BrightStar Care because the home health nurse is very professional and very attentive. The service has helped because my loved one doesn't have to get out of the house for 6 or 7 hours. It helps because it provides in-home care.

September 27, 2017

By Sandy W_1

BrightStar Care seems to have good, qualified caregivers. BrightStar Care being here frees me up so that I don't have to be here as often.

By Pat H_3

The people that BrightStar Care sends out, we love, and they take good care of my mother-in-law. It was wonderful to be able go to work and not have to worry about my mother-in-law.

By Mary *

BrightStar Care is very attentive, very caring, and very thorough with what they do. My mother is struggling to regain some of her previous mobility. We were always very grateful with the help that BrightStar Care gave her.

By William L_4

BrightStar Care provides great services. Everything with BrightStar Care is just fine.

September 18, 2017

By Anonymous_355

I would tell a friend that the CNA's from BrightStar Care are excellent, very professional, and very caring. BrightStar Care makes my life easier because they prepare my meals and do light housekeeping because of my lack of mobility. It is extremely helpful.

From BrightStar Care S. Greensboro

BrightStar Care S. Greensboro is an in-home care provider serving Greensboro, NC and the surrounding area. BrightStar Care S. Greensboro offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

BrightStar Care S. Greensboro