Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN

4.7

October 06, 2017

By Fransisca P_1

Visiting Angels is wonderful because everyone is very nice. The services from Visiting Angels are really great. They do everything that I ask them to do, and they take me out.

October 04, 2017

By Mary H_8

Visiting Angels sent a caregiver that was joy to be with and my mom liked her. Visiting Angels made life easier because the caregiver would bathe my mom and made sure she had good food. It was really appreciated.

October 04, 2017

By Eleanor H_1

I would recommend Visiting Angels because I like the caregiver who works with my loved one. Everything that the management and office has done to support us has been great. The care from Visiting Angels has been wonderful. It has been helpful to have somebody who can be with my loved one when I am not around.

October 02, 2017

By Bob C_2

I would tell others that Visiting Angels is really considerate. Everybody I have dealt with are really good workers. They are good people. My sister is in a hard situation, where she is paralyzed. So the caregivers take good care of her.

September 05, 2017

By Al E

I think everyone can improve. Visiting Angels is high quality and cares about the patients first. Visiting Angels has made our life easier because they adapt to our schedules.

September 05, 2017

By Betty B_3

Visiting Angels is very timely and the administrative staff has been wonderful. The services would be more helpful if my loved one didn't sleep as much. There's not a lot of interaction between him and the caregiver.

August 09, 2017

By Sheila B_1

Visiting Angels has caregivers who take care of clients with Alzheimer's and they are excellent. Visiting Angels gives me time to get out of the house.

August 09, 2017

By Mr H_1

Visiting Angels seems to do a good job, and the girl is always on time. We just enjoy having the caregiver out here, so I reckon it is a good company. The caregiver from Visiting Angels talks to my wife a lot, which is helping.

August 08, 2017

By Barbara J_3

I have already recommended Visiting Angels because the services are outstanding and I am getting my bang for my buck. I don't feel that I am alone in terms of the care that I have to give to my husband because the client has people with expertise helping with his situation.

July 11, 2017

By Cathy S_4

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is reliable and provides good service. The services help the most with peace of mind because I know someone is there to care for the client.

July 07, 2017

By Ruth D_1

Visiting Angels is very reliable, and the angel we have is very caring and is like a member of our family. She goes beyond what she is supposed to do, just like a member of our family. Visiting Angels has highly impacted the client's life by keeping him out of a nursing home and providing good care.

June 27, 2017

By Courtney C

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels always makes sure that we have a caregiver. Visiting Angels has made life easier by helping me with the lifting of my loved one.

June 27, 2017

By Julie H_3

Visiting Angels is a good company to hire because if it seems as if my mother in-law has an issue, they address it quickly. They take good care of her. The services make my loved one's life easier by getting her to the doctor, getting her out of the apartment, and getting a companion.

June 16, 2017

By Carol B

I love Visiting Angels, and I think they've been great for our situation. My mom is very coherent and very communicative. She just physically is not as strong as she used to be. She just turned 96 today. I don't want her in a nursing home or a facility, so she stays with us. As long we we can keep her up and moving, I want to keep her with us. Visiting Angels makes it totally possible. Both of us work, and the caregiver comes three days a week, and two of my sisters visit my mom on those other days. We are thankful we have someone very solid from Visiting Angels, who I think, keeps the house the same way we do. I don't have to make my mom's bed anymore or empty the toilet. I never have to give my mom a bath, and the caregiver keeps my mom's areas clan. I feel very little impact of my mom's needs when the caregiver is there because the house is clan, she makes dinner when I come home, and I can live a normal life.

June 07, 2017

By Julie M_6

Visiting Angels is well-run, well-organized, kind, and caring. The services are provided at a reasonable cost, with efficient billing. The service is able to be maintained, and has been a significant part of the continuity of care.

June 01, 2017

By Joyce B_5

Visiting Angels have always been there for me and are good. I don't have any complaints with Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels tries to make my loved one comfortable and see to his needs and wants.

May 23, 2017

By Bernice M_4

I would tell someone that I have only had one caregiver from Visiting Angels helping me, and she is terrific and very caring. My caregiver from Visiting Angels helps me take a shower, gets me dressed, keeps my room and bathroom clean, and does my laundry.

May 18, 2017

By Becky W_2

I have already recommended Visiting Angels. They are reliable, and they are professional. We would love it if the services were no longer necessary, but we do need them. They have been very positive.

By Mary L_12

I don't know about Visiting Angels overall, but my experience has been nothing but good. The service from Visiting Angels has been absolutely invaluable. My husband is receiving the care, and the caregiver has gone out of her way to do everything that we need.

By Anonymous_584

I'm happy with Visiting Angels. Visiting Angels has made my life better because my caregiver takes me places and helps me at home.

By Debby G_1

Visiting Angels' care is going wonderfully and I love them. Visiting Angels has made my life better because it is nice having someone to run errands for me and take me to the doctor. I need people to do those things for me because I can't get out by myself.

April 21, 2017

By Eric G_4

Visiting Angels is prompt, on time, efficient, and they do what they say they are going to do. Visiting Angels does a good job.

By Eleanor H

I would tell someone that the caregiver Visiting Angels assigned to my mother is very hard working and reliable. The services have been a big improvement.

By Fransisca P

Visiting Angels is staffed by all good people who are all very nice. The caregivers that come and work for me are super. The services provide me with caregivers that help me with anything I need. I like all of my aides but I don't know anyone in the office.

By Jim H

I just got a new caregiver today, and she is great. I had a problem with my old caregiver, but I got a new one.

March 03, 2017

By Bob C_5

Visiting Angels does a great job. They are just real caring and cover all the bases. They do anything that needs to be done. I wish we had it sooner. The services from Visiting Angels have been a life-changing experience for the client. They cook meals and do whatever she wants. The caregivers take care of cleaning and do what they say they will do.

March 01, 2017

By Mary H_17

Our caregiver lives up to the Visiting Angels' name. The care has made a positive difference because our caregiver has been able to get my mom to do things that we can't. We can go to appointments and do errands without worrying about my mom.

February 23, 2017

By Joyce B_7

Visiting Angels is always here and does what they are supposed to do. The client isn't very talkative, but the caregivers keep him active and alert.

February 03, 2017

By John W_4

I would tell people that Visiting Angels is dependable and caring, and everything that they promised to do has happened. I live in a different city, so the caregivers help with just about everything.

From Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN

Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN is an in-home care provider serving Greencastle, IN and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.

Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN