Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN

Top nearby In-Home Care Services

PocHcp_cert

Reviews of Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN

Cathy S_494289 July 11, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels is reliable and provides good service. The services help the most with peace of mind because I know someone is there to care for the client.

Ruth D_492905 July 07, 2017

Visiting Angels is very reliable, and the angel we have is very caring and is like a member of our family. She goes beyond what she is supposed to do, just like a member of our family. Visiting Angels has highly impacted the client's life by keeping him out of a nursing home and providing good care.

Courtney C_489227 June 27, 2017

I would tell a friend that Visiting Angels always makes sure that we have a caregiver.

Julie H_489066 June 27, 2017

Visiting Angels is a good company to hire because if it seems as if my mother in-law has an issue, they address it quickly. They take good care of her.

Carol B_484480 June 16, 2017

I love Visiting Angels, and I think they've been great for our situation.

Julie M_480210 June 07, 2017

Visiting Angels is well-run, well-organized, kind, and caring. The services are provided at a reasonable cost, with efficient billing.

Joyce B_477634 June 01, 2017

Visiting Angels have always been there for me and are good. I don't have any complaints with Visiting Angels.

Bernice M_474605 May 23, 2017

I would tell someone that I have only had one caregiver from Visiting Angels helping me, and she is terrific and very caring.

Becky W_472790 May 18, 2017

I have already recommended Visiting Angels. They are reliable, and they are professional.

Mary L_463390 May 01, 2017

I don't know about Visiting Angels overall, but my experience has been nothing but good.

Anonymous_463377 May 01, 2017

I'm happy with Visiting Angels.

Debby G_463363 May 01, 2017

Visiting Angels' care is going wonderfully and I love them.

Larry G April 21, 2017

Visiting Angels does a good job.

Eleanor H April 03, 2017

The services have been a big improvement.

Fransisca P April 03, 2017

The services provide me with caregivers that help me with anything I need. I like all of my aides but I don't know anyone in the office.

Jim H April 03, 2017

I had a problem with my old caregiver, but I got a new one.

Bob C March 03, 2017

The services from Visiting Angels have been a life-changing experience for the client. They cook meals and do whatever she wants. The caregivers take care of cleaning and do what they say they will do.

Mary H March 02, 2017

The care has made a positive difference because our caregiver has been able to get my mom to do things that we can't. We can go to appointments and do errands without worrying about my mom.

Joyce B February 23, 2017

The client isn't very talkative, but the caregivers keep him active and alert.

John W February 03, 2017

I live in a different city, so the caregivers help with just about everything.

About Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN

Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN is an in-home care provider serving Greencastle, IN and the surrounding area. Visiting Angels - Greencastle, IN offers non-medical services in the home, such as meal preparation, housekeeping, and transportation. Contact the provider for more details on home care services and rates.