Home Care Assistance of Green Valley

Overview of Ratings

4.4

October 12, 2017

By Frank E 539058

Home Care Assistance is fine, but I don't recommend people ever. Home Care Assistance has provided me with so many services that I need help with.

October 12, 2017

By John H 539054

I would tell a friend that Home Care Assistance has caregivers that are always on time. Home Care Assistance has helped the most with meal preparation.

September 26, 2017

By Michael L_530858

Home Care Assistance provided everything that I needed. I couldn't do much and Home Care Assistance did everything for me. It couldn't get much better than that.

September 22, 2017

By Irene R_528551

I have had one caregiver from Home Care Assistance and she has been wonderful. Having Home Care Assistance allows me to leave my home and go shopping and play bridge.

September 12, 2017

By Lynn T_522607

Home Care Assistance is efficient, quick to act, and has great caregivers. Home Care Assistance gave me the opportunity to do what I needed them to do. They provided exactly what I needed.

September 12, 2017

By Ike C_522595

Home Care Assistance did a good job. They were very responsive when I needed something. The services from Home Care Assistance provided some stress relief.

August 25, 2017

By Janet M_516381

Home Care Assistance's people are very nice and helpful. They aren't resentful about helping. I couldn't have gotten dressed and gotten to work without Home Care Assistance.

August 22, 2017

By Kathy

I've only used 1 caregiver with Home Care Assistance of Green Valley and she's been very good. She understood how to fix meals for gluten and lactose intolerant and that has been a big plus. They're very personal and work hard and quick to help match you with the right person so you get service right away.

August 18, 2017

By Ernest M_513666

We've had a substitute, she was just as good as our caregiver. We've just been nothing but happy with them. She's basically part of our family. We can't wait to see her when she gets here. Our caregiver provides help in the house. She puts everyone in a great mood.

August 14, 2017

By Ursula W_511025

Home Care Assistance is excellent. I would definitely tell others to use them. We have someone come in to sanitize our home to keep my husband safe. At times, the service almost seems intrusive, and we want our own privacy. I am just a private person, but Home Care Assistance is very helpful.

August 14, 2017

By Norma T_511018

Home Care Assistance is excellent, and they are professional. I have very good feelings about the company. Home Care Assistance has a great impact on my life because they do the heavy cleaning that I can't do.

By Elizabeth Jane (Betts) M_495181

I would be happy to recommend Home Care Assistance at any time. Home Care Assistance's employees are well-trained. In my case because I no longer drive, it's been a wonderful thing for me to have someone to take me the places I need to go.

By Georgia S_495173

Home Care Assistance is very patient, and they know how to do their job. They are dependable and flexible. Home Care Assistance gives my mother some freedom to do grocery shopping without having to worry about our loved one.

By Anonymous_495166

I would tell others that Home Care Assistance seems to match their caregivers quite well. Home Care Assistance isn't there everyday, but they have been able to make the client's life better.

June 27, 2017

By Kathy N_488995

Home Care Assistance was helpful in trying to find a caregiver that met what I wanted and that they would understand a gluten free diet. They found someone quickly.

June 26, 2017

By Terri N_488955

Home Care Assistance is courteous, professional, and they came to my house for the interview process. It was fantastic having them around because I didn't have to worry about my loved one.

June 26, 2017

By Anonymous_488950

Home Care Assistance has a very kind management who make themselves available. They are understanding.

June 20, 2017

By Karin J_486028

I like the way that Home Care Assistance does their business. I adore my caregiver.

June 13, 2017

By Michael B_482330

Home Care Assistance is reliable, has good help, and they are ready to adjust their schedule according to my needs.

May 24, 2017

By Toni P_474825

Home Care Assistance has worked very well for us.

April 14, 2017

By Karen K

Home Care Assistance made life easier by helping the client learn how to bathe without lunch. The caregiver did cleaning that couldn't do.

March 15, 2017

By Grace L

Home Care Assistance is very good, and professional.

From Home Care Assistance of Green Valley

Home Care Assistance is a leading provider of non-medical in-home care services designed to help seniors thrive at home.

We offer innovative care programs to help seniors live healthier, more independent lives at home. Our services are distinguished by the caliber of our caregivers, the responsiveness of our staff and our expertise in home care. We embrace a positive, balanced approach to aging centered on the evolving needs of older adults.

Photos of Home Care Assistance of Green Valley

• Companionship
  • Meal Preparation
  • Errand And Grocery Assistance

Travel

• Travel Details: Staff Will Travel 15 To 30 Miles To Provide Care.

Screening