From Partners in Senior Care, Inc.
Family-owned Partners in Senior Care provides in-home Private Duty Care and Geriatric Care Management services for seniors throughout the Chicagoland area. Specialty training in: dementia, Parkinson's & the stroke patient. We take care of seniors in Chicago and suburban areas including Cook, DuPage, Kane, Kendall, Lake, McHenry & Will counties.
Features of Partners in Senior Care, Inc.
- Licenses: Home Services and Home Nursing
Range of services
- Companion care
- Personal care assistants
- Range of services extra: Private Duty Nursing
- Travel: Staff will travel 30+ miles to provide care
- We interview every team member in person
- We check references
- We ensure that our team members are immunized for influenza, hepatitis b, tuberculosis, and other communicable diseases
- We check driving records
- We confirm legal U.S. residency
- We require fingerprint-based background check
- We require drug screenings
- We check sexual offender databases
- Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training
- Patient Transfers
- Stress Management
- Family Communication
- Transition Issues
- Memory Care
- Validation Techniques
- Training areas extra: Parkinson's Training, Dementia Training
- Credit card
- We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers
- Our business is bonded and insured
125 Hawley St.
Grayslake, IL 60030
Reviews of Partners in Senior Care, Inc. | IN-HOME CARE
No Reviews Yet!
Get Cost Information
Get full access to reviews, cost information, and amenities