Home Instead Senior Care - Grayslake, IL

Contact Now

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Grayslake, IL

Ann21 April 30, 2013

Top grades to the staff and caregivers for their outstanding work.

Joanne7 April 30, 2013

Home Instead senior care has been extremely helpful since my husband and I are in our eighties and have various health problems. At this time in our lives we need a great deal of care because were are still in our own home. Our Germaine is our caregiver and we wouldn't be able to keep our home without her help.

Steffi1 April 28, 2013

My provider comes twice a week for three hours. She is caring, friendly, and efficeint. She has become a friend and I look forward to her visits.

Beverly14 April 28, 2013

Bobbi is prompt, always happy, and willing to do anything I ask. I look forward to her visits.

Kiefer1 April 21, 2013

Wonderful people, great service.

Mildred3 April 21, 2013

I have been very pleased with their service. Iam very pleased with my caregiver. She is very pleasant, caring, an excellent driver and very prompt.

Sharon15 April 18, 2013

Jo is my father's caregiver and we think the world of her! She has a job that is certainly not easy but she maintains a caring and professional attitude and personality with dad. She's an angel!

Carl3 April 17, 2013

Our caregivers have been efficeint. Workers do a little extra. Care very well for the patient. Staff are top quality. Their reaction to my requirements have been superb. A 10 for owners, office staff and caregivers.

Caring2370 April 17, 2013

My caregiver is Linda and I give her five stars.

Anne14 April 12, 2013

Dependable, very helpful, patient

Frank5 April 12, 2013

The people I have had in recent months have all been very nice and quite helpful. They provide just the kind of care and help I need. We get along well -- get the work done-- and keep time to go out or see a TV movie. We do the best we can in a tough situation.

William4 March 28, 2013

After a few bad providers I got a gem- Roberta. She has been with me at least two years.

Ann15 March 28, 2013

Judith is excellent, honest, hard working and efficient. She makes appointments with Drs. buys the groceries and supplies, etc.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Grayslake, IL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Grayslake, IL

Agency Type

• Full-service agency. (We directly employ the caregivers we work with.)

• Companion care

Screening

• We interview every team member in person
  • We check references
  • We check driving records
  • We confirm legal U.S. residency
  • We require drug screenings

Training

• Staff members receive ongoing/continuing training

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care

Payment details

• We handle payroll, benefits, and taxes for our caregivers

Bonded/insured

• Our business is bonded and insured

Business Address