Home Instead Senior Care - Grayslake, IL

Reviews of Home Instead Senior Care - Grayslake, IL

Overview of Ratings

April 30, 2013

By Joanne7

Home Instead senior care has been extremely helpful since my husband and I are in our eighties and have various health problems. At this time in our lives we need a great deal of care because were are still in our own home. Our Germaine is our caregiver and we wouldn't be able to keep our home without her help.

April 28, 2013

By Steffi1

My provider comes twice a week for three hours. She is caring, friendly, and efficeint. She has become a friend and I look forward to her visits.

April 28, 2013

By Beverly14

Bobbi is prompt, always happy, and willing to do anything I ask. I look forward to her visits.

April 20, 2013

By Kiefer1

Wonderful people, great service.

April 20, 2013

By Mildred3

I have been very pleased with their service. Iam very pleased with my caregiver. She is very pleasant, caring, an excellent driver and very prompt.

April 17, 2013

By Sharon15

Jo is my father's caregiver and we think the world of her! She has a job that is certainly not easy but she maintains a caring and professional attitude and personality with dad. She's an angel!

April 17, 2013

By Carl3

Our caregivers have been efficeint. Workers do a little extra. Care very well for the patient. Staff are top quality. Their reaction to my requirements have been superb. A 10 for owners, office staff and caregivers.

April 16, 2013

My caregiver is Linda and I give her five stars.

April 11, 2013

By Anne14

Dependable, very helpful, patient

April 11, 2013

By Frank5

The people I have had in recent months have all been very nice and quite helpful. They provide just the kind of care and help I need. We get along well -- get the work done-- and keep time to go out or see a TV movie. We do the best we can in a tough situation.

March 28, 2013

By William4

After a few bad providers I got a gem- Roberta. She has been with me at least two years.

March 28, 2013

By Ann15

Judith is excellent, honest, hard working and efficient. She makes appointments with Drs. buys the groceries and supplies, etc.

From Home Instead Senior Care - Grayslake, IL

Home Instead - Caregiver Skills

Photos of Home Instead Senior Care - Grayslake, IL

Features of Home Instead Senior Care - Grayslake, IL

Agency Type

• Full Service Agency
  • Agency Extra: Each Home Instead Senior Care Franchise Office Is Independently Owned And Operated.

• Companion Care
  • Range Of Services Extra: Hospice Support, Alzheimer's And Other Dementias Care, Chronic Conditions

Types of care

Training Areas

• Family Communication
  • Transition Issues
  • Memory Care Training
  • Training Areas Extra: The Aging Process, Building Relationships, Alzheimer's Or Other Dementias Care

Payment details